Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Adult Story - Sex with Milk maid Part I

After finishing my Intermediate degree at school on my fathers estate
I took admission in a college in the near by city much against the
wishes of the family. You know my family did not believe in 'over'
education. Having no place to stay in the city I looked for paying
guest accommodation. This concept was very new in those days and no
one wanted to take a stranger into their house. With much difficulty
I found a lady, about 50 years of age ready to let out a room to me.
The room was a barsati on the first floor. The lady lived alone on
the ground floor. Her children were all grown up and living
separately or lived out of town. It was large airy room with plenty
of light with an attached bathroom and a small kitchenette. The room
was just ideal for a student. The price she wanted was quite steep
but having nowhere else to go so I accepted. She had some problem
with her knees and could not climb up to the first floor therefore I
had to engage the woman who did her work to keep my rooms clean. The
deal was that along with the room she would also give me dinner. For
other meals and extras I had to fend for myself. I was not a
breakfast eater, lunch I ate in the college but had to make
arrangement for my morning coffee, afternoon tea and the glass of
milk which I loved to drink before going to bed. Most things I could
procure from the market but not fresh milk. So I asked my landlady if
some arrangement could be made with the person who supplied her with
milk. She said no problem and introduced me to the 'Gualin' (Woman
who supplies milk) who supplied her with milk. Having settled the
rate and quantity I required daily I told her that I would require
the milk between 5.30 and 6 in the morning. She undertook to supply
the required quantity at the desired time.

Thus began my student life in the city. My college was not far away
and the dinner I was served was rather good. Every morning the Gualin
would knock on my door at the right time and say in a loud voice "
Saab dhood lelo (Sir, collect your milk)" and I would get up and open
the door and she would measure out the required quantity. This
routine went on for a couple of months then one morning instead of
the harsh voice of the Gualin I heard a sweet musical voice say "
Saab dhood lelo". I got up and opened the door and saw a beautiful 14-
year-old girl wearing a loose blouse and a lahenga standing there
with a big grin on her face. She repeated "Saab doodh lelo". I
invited her in and showed her where to put the milk. I asked her as
to who she was? She said "Saab mera naam Bela hai. Main Gualin ki
beti hoon. Amma dooseri pheri per gayi hai aur aage se mainhee aapko
doodh doongi. (Sir, my name is Bela and I am the daughter of the
gualin. Mother has gone on a different round and in future I will be
supplying you with the milk)". I told her my name is Sahebji and I
will be happy to take milk from her. Bela was a beautiful girl with a
ready smile about 5 feet tall with large tits a little too large for
her slim body. There after she started bringing the milk every
morning. Each time I saw her I got a hard on and started thinking of
ways and means of getting her into bed and my lund in her virgin
choot. One morning I got up with a start hearing loud banging on the
door. I quickly opened the door and found Bela standing there. "Main
aap ko bees minute se jagane ki koshish kar rahi hoon (I am trying to
wake you for the last twenty minutes)". I apologized and told her
that I had studied till late and therefore overslept. It's all right
I was only worried that you may be sick or something she replied. I
had an idea. I told her, as I have to study late in the night and if
I left the door unlocked then would she come in on her own and make
coffee for me. This way I could sleep a little longer. I would be
very happy to do it but I don't know how to make coffee she replied.
I showed her how to make coffee and invited her to join me. She had
never had coffee before and found it a little bitter. I added some
more sugar in her cup and she enjoyed the first cup of coffee of her
young life.

From the next day she came in and made the coffee and woke me by
calling my name softly. Most of the days I was already awake when she
came but I pretended to be asleep and watched her move around with
half closed eyes and enjoyed the scene of her tits bouncing up and
down. When she woke me up I wanted to pull her down on the bed and
ravish her virgin choot. I resisted the temptation waiting for not
once but daily pleasures. We used to sit next to each other on the
bed and drink our coffee and talked about various things. I found out
that she lived with her parents and two younger brothers. Her daily
routine was that after delivering milk to me she would tend to the
cows and buffaloes and there after go to school. In the afternoon she
did her schoolwork and helped her mother in the household. One day I
decided that it was time to take the first step towards fucking her.
When she came the next morning I jumped out of bed and caught hold of
her and kissed her and started to dance round the room with her with
one hand on her ample breast pressing it. In this process I pushed
her on the bed with me on the top but did not release my hold of her
tit. Surprised she asked " Sahebji aapko kya ho gaya hai? (Sahebji
what has happened to you?)". She had not yet realized that I was
kneading her tit. "Main bahut khush hoon mere imtehaan bahut achhe
huye hain (I am very happy as my exams have gone well)". Suddenly she
felt my hand on her tits and caught hold of my hand and said "Yeh aap
kya kar rahe hain? (What are you doing?)". "Main dekh raha hoon ki
yeh asli hain ya nakli (I am checking whether they are real)". In a
miffed tone she said " Asli hain (They are real)". " Ho nahin sakta
teri umer main itne barre mamme(Can't be possible such large tits at
your age)" and pushed my hands inside her blouse. " Kya tu mujhe inhi
doodhooyon ka doodh roj mujhe deti hai? (Do you give the milk of
these breasts daily to drink?)" I asked. " Nahin aap kaissi baat
karte hain main tau aapko bhains ka doodh la kar deti hoon (No what
are you saying I bring buffalo milk for you)" she replied. I had by
now pushed her blouse above her breasts and laid them naked to my
sight. " Tu theek keh rahi thi hain tau asli (What you said was right
they are real)" I observed. In the mean time she was making efforts
to pull her blouse down. " Zara tere doodhooyon ka doodh peeke tau
dekhoon (Let me taste the milk of your breasts)" I said. " Nahin
nahin (No no)" she protested. Ignoring her protest I took one of her
nipples in my mouth and started to suck it and kept a close watch on
her reaction. She started to moan with pleasure her protests became
weaker and then stopped. Her eyes were tightly shut. She was
clenching and unclenching her fist. Her breath was coming in short
gasps. Her legs parted with her back arched upwards till she lay back
exhausted with a loud sigh. Bela had had an orgasm. " Jaan kaisa
laga? (Darling how was it?)"I asked. She blushed and said she liked
it. I told her to get up and make some coffee. We drank our coffee
and said good bye for the day by kissing each other tenderly. As she
was leaving the room I pulled her back and pressed her tits and
said " Such main bahut pyaare hain (They are really very sweet)". She
smiled and left. The first part of my game plan had been successful.

For the next few days we kissed and I fondled her tits and sucked
them without any resistance from her. It was my practice to seat her
in my lap when kissing and fondling her tits. One morning she
said "Sahebji mere choottar main kuch chubh raha hai (Some thing is
pricking me in my bottoms)". " Oh yeh, yeh tau mera laura hai (Oh
this, this is my cock)" I said and opened my pajamas and displayed my
erect cock. My cock with the foreskin withdrawn and its red head
glowing and oozing pre-cum was a glorious sight to watch. She looked
at it with awe and turned red and said "Yeh tau bahut barra hai (It
is very big)". "Haath main le kar dekh (Take it your hand)" I
recommended. "Nahin nahin (No no)" she said. " Phikar mat kar yeh
kaatega nahin (Don't worry it will not bite)" I told her.
Hesitatingly she took my cock in her hand and I made her pull the
foreskin up and down. For the first day so much was enough. I then
kissed her tits and sucked them till she had spent and let her go.

No comments: