Friday, April 3, 2009

Adult Sex Story - Jija Sali Part II

We must have lied down for an hour, holding Neelu didi between
us. Neelu didi got up and said Rinu man gaye you really know how to
suck and Cheenu you must so much by refusing to her. Cheenu nodded. I
smiled at Cheenu and said you also want me to suck the way I was
sucking Neelu didi and she said han bahoot amn kar raha hai But
Neelu didi was not to give in and she commanded no pahle jaise maine
kaha tha vasie bolo . this time Cheenu did not require any goading
and said han Rinu please meri choot khub jam kar choso jaise Neelu
didi ki choosi thi. I went between her thighs but Neelu didi
said `Nahin Cheenu ko bhi to choot cahtna sikhana chiye . Ise sath
sath meri choot chatni ho gi aur main ise pakki choot cahtori bana
dongi.' I started licking Cheenu;s choot and Neelu didi went over her
face. She rubbed her soaked dripping choot on Cheenu's face which she
was made to lick, hard. This time we did it very slowly extending our
pleasure for more than and hour. We tried to sleep but it was not
coming. Neelu didi told her experience and some adult jokes. And then
she got and idea and she asked us to close our eyes for some time and
she brought a drink which was loking like coke but it ws not when we
drank it it brought fire and we asked what type of cola it is. She
smilead and said Ramola. Mix of cola and Rum and it will bring back
energy to us. Neelu didi made us to finger fuck her and then she
asked us to fuck ourselves and describe and before we were on
theverge of climax she made us stop and told us to swap fingers and I
finger fucked Cheenu who in turned shoved her fingers inside my cunt
and soon we came toa gather again. It kept on and on. And suddenly
when I looked at clock it was 5 am . ohh we spent entire night let us
sleep we all exclaimed together. We slept till 9 and when I got up I
knew we all are going to be fired for sleeping so late. I woke them
and we got ready only thing was that we took bath together and Neelu
didi made us all clean our golden brown young hair nay jhants (she
made us say that).

When I came down expecting some hard firing I found that things
were sleepy. Mami was in kitchen making tea. I hugged her and said
soory aaj uthane main der ho gayi . she said koi baat nahin even here
everybody is just getting up. I asked her may I help her in preparing
breakfast. She said no and then she looked at me smilingly and said
yes may be you can. I thing it is already to late to prepare why
don't you go to Panchu's shop and get some hot smosas. But Mami you
know at this time it is very crowded and he is very lecherous tabhi
to tumhe bhej rahi hun . un becharon ki bhi good morning ho jayegi
and you will get it fast. As I turned to go she pulled out my chunni
and said now it looks nice laughingly. After night's teachings with
Neelu didi I too have become bold and went out. When I reached at the
shop suddenly there was a silence. I without bothering about
everybody gaze at my boobs went to him and asked Samose. Lokking at
me leering his tongue over his lips he said han samose to acche ahin
bade bhi hain. I crossed my hands below my breast and pushing them
further out. Lekin mujhe jaldi chiye and before waiting queue could
protest he gave me and I came back. Neelu didi had convinced mausi ji
and Mausa ji that we will be permitted to go for a movie. But
manjhali mausi further sugseted that may be we can have dinenr also
out side, akhir itt din baad tino bahne mili hain kuch ghum len mauj
masti kar len. And mummy gave me money for our outing. Neelu didi
guided us how to dress. I wore a shalwar kurta which was real tight
but Cheenu was made to wear a frock. And when I put my breast
massager under my bra I found even Cheenu had put hers. She smiled
sheepishly and indicated towards her bra. As soon we came out, Neelu
didi pulled away Cheenu's dupata and I caged it in my bag, and with
that went her past and we stepped into our mast jawani . We watched
movies and spent some time in love lane, famous spot in gunj (and in
those days it was really narrow) which led that first time a few boys
while moving fondled our breast and our guruji rather encouraged it.
When we came back it was Cheenu who stripped first and we repeated
last night acts with more passion and joy.

And it went on and on. Neelu didi taught is many things so my
mausi ji. One day when my mom and mausi ji were playing cards with
mami ji and all ribald jokes, lewdest songs were going on all three
of us also were backing one are other player, I blurted out to Badi
Mausi ji, " Mausi ji aab aap Neelu didi ki shadi karva dijiye. Badi
Musi responded strongly," Kyon tumhara kaya phayda ho jayega , usko
to licence mil jayega'. Manjhali mausi came in my support," kyon
sabse choti salli hai sabse pahle to maja vahi legi choti salli ka
jija par poora hak hai." And badi masusi immediately changed her
stand and said, yes and she dragged me to her lap and kissing me
fully on cheeks and squeezing my boobs said"Rinu teri to badi musibat
hai pahle tujhe Neelu ka husband thokega aur phir Cheenu ka".
Manjhali mausi again retorted and said "ismne musibat ki kya baat hai
ye to jija salli ka hak hai akhir tumhari mummy ne pahle bade mausa
se maja liya aur phir manjhali mausa ji se. dono se khub chudvaiya.'
Realizing that things becoming hot I decided to stand up and said
accah main chalti hun but mami pulled me down. Now it was turn of
mummy to interject. She said, `aare main sabse choti thi to maine do-
do jija ke sath maja liya aur meri beti sabsec hoti to ye bhi apne
dono jija ke sath maja legi. Isme hairani ki kya baat hai', and
everybody started laughing including Neelu and Cheenu. Mami stopped
laughing and very seriously asked Neelu didi, sun Neelu agar Rinu
tare mard se chudvaye to tujhe to koi aitraj nahi hoga., aur Cheenu
tujhe and both of them said in unison KOI NAHIN. And now badi mausi
laughing told me chal Rinu to main 6-7 mahine main Neelu ki sahdi kar
dungi aur tu apni saf suf kar ke rakh apne Jija se chudvane ko. And
Manjahli mausi said aur uske baad Cheenu ke mard se , par Rinu tare
mard ko to…chudi chudai..and mami laughingly said aare aisa kuch
nahin hai akhir experience bhi to koi cheez hai.
But it was not to be. It was not that I was not willing as it was a
contract between three of us too that we will share. I was rather
more than wiling and looking forward to and I especially used to
tease Cheenu about it. Neelu didi had very high (or should I say long
and thick) standards in her mind. She got also somebody
who, `exceeded' her expectations, engagement was done but poor chap
had to go to US for some course and it delayed her marriage by two
years and only last month she was married and was now on extended
honeymoon. Cheenu's marriage was fixed a few months before mine and I
was thinking I will this time not spare my Jiju. However, due to some
problems in stars she could be married only one and half month after
my marraige , after I came back from a month long honeymoon. And thus
I went virgin to my hubby. And talking of hubby bell rang and when I
opened the door it was my hubby. He looked at me and said hey don't
have long face I have some good news for you so smile my darling.
Mummy has rang me up in the office saying that marriage rituals
will start after 3 days and as Cheenu and Neelu can not come you have
to be there at least two days before marriage day. I had discussed
with my boss and as dates of visit of foreign delegation is
coinciding with marriage date I may not go but you can go and I will
come during reception and bring you back. I know how close everybody
is I would have loved to be there, by that time smile has started
forming on my face. And see I have got a confirmed ticket by AC 2 for
evening train for day after tomorrow. Only problem is that train
arrives there in the morning so I will have to tell somebody to pick
you up or you can ask Mausi ji to sent somebody. I did not reveal to
him tat there is somebody to eager to pick me up but I said yes I
will tell mausa ji and somebody will come to pick me up and now days
everybody understands urgencies of job so at east if I can go to
attend ceremonies and you can join us during reception it is more
than enough. He further added that you know our friend Mr Singh, he
has a one room set right next to Mausa ji;s house and he insists that
you stay there and I will sugest if you don't at least just put your
luggage sahdi ke gahr main to vasie hi jagah ki jarrorat padti hai.
And more it turnd out to eb a good day for us . You know that scheme
where one can have one credit card free for once spouse. Today a card
came on my company card in your name so go ahead and splurge for
marriage. I felt so happy I can not tell. I was only thinking when I
went to kitchen to bring food that how happy Jiju will be after,
listening that it is only 48 hours which separate us. As soon my
huuby went back to office I started planning what I will wear for
marriage. I decided that let me see what I wore during Cheenu's
marriage and this time it should be different and I would like to me
it as sexy and bold as possible. I picked up Cheenu's wedding album
and started looking into it.

And first picture itself made me loose breath. In the first picture
itself, Ravi my Jiju Cheenu's husband was looking so dashing, so
handsome I was almost hypnotized He was gazing intently at my boobs
and at that time they were 34c, proud hard and being shown in a
traditional choli with very deep cleavage, and backless. Chunri which
was assigned the task to hide them was in my hands. Then there were
pictures of dinner I was feeding him with my henna filled hands, I
was singing lewdest gallis and teasing him and in one picture I was
blocking his way to kohabar, and recalling what he did with me there
almost made my boobs hard.

But I thing as I said earlier I must narrate it properly. I had
come back from honeymoon and everybody was teasing me esp. my mausis
and cousins. And in turn I was teasing Cheenu and I was joined by two
of her Bhabhis, Madhu Bhbahi and Rashmi Bhabhi (wife of his two
cousins who had come to attend marriage). However when it came to
singing gallis I also being nanad was targeted with choicest abuses.
I have heard that Ravi my Jiju is very extrovert bold and her family
is laso like my nanihal very open or rather more so. When Barat came
a sehra was read from Brides side and some teasing songs were sung by
mausi and mummy. However, groom and his relatives including Samadhi
(his father) distributed a paper, which teased us. there were some
very bawdy questions like questions from Samdhin were, baratiyon ke
Liye Samdhin kya dalwati hain, Samdhin ko chadhane ke liye bans
chaiye aur do aage aur do piche se, and what will happen tomorrow
when door will be shut and bride will be inside and there was a
question from salli to pointing towards me, chandi sa badan tera to
itni jagah kyon kalli hai. It was especially distributed to all
females of bride side. But I found mummy mausi and mami were enjoying
it like anything.

I went to Jiju and introduced myself but before I could began he
hold my hands and said yes I knew You are my choti most favourite and
prettiest salli ho. See as you came this side light has dimmed, aap
ke aane se shamma amin roshani bhi na rahi. Chand ko kya batana padta
hai ki main kuan hun Chandni khud uska pata bata deti hai. His words
were almost melting me. As soon jaimal was over he came to and walked
me to a corner and started chatting. Most of the time unashamedly he
was looking at my boobs and to encourage him I took away my Chunri
and was playing with it. He said , salli ji lekin I have a complain
from you, I giggled I know but how can I make amends for it. It was
in the stars but you can still cash your check when ever you want
akhir salli to hun apki. He really felt happy and said sacchi I said
han but using his lingo I said but there is punishment for premature
withdrawal. He laughed loudly. Meanwhile his friends came and joined
us. I said Jiju apne dosto se to intro karvaiye. Sure and before he
could say anything they all said yes we know that she is your only
salli but one said giggling but salli bahoot mast hai. Jiju frowned
but I said arre salli ko salli to bolange. And everybody joined in
merry making. He told me name of everybody and introduced with her
cousins and all female relatives and I remembered names of all of
them to be used later. I went away for some chores nd when I came
back he was taking dinner but none of his friends or relatives were
around.I asked ,what type of food you like and he said non veg and I
said galli and he laughingly said non veg. I snatched plate from his
hand and exclaimed ,Jiju abbhi bhi , you are using your hands now you
should leave all those shadike pahle ki adtaen'. He laughed and
said ,abhi bibi to nahin hai paas main tohath se hi kam chalana
padega'. I showed mock anger and said, `hey Jiju you are maiking
diference between me and Cheenu tophir ekloti choti salli hone ka
fayda kya hua'. And I started feeding him using my own hands. When
the lost morsel was left I took it to his mouth but splashed it on
his handsome cheek, saying ki apni beahn aur meri nand se chatva
chatva kar saff kara lijiyega. However, he took me to icecream stall
and this time he fed me. To be careful I insisted that he use spoon
so that he can not pay me back with same coin. But he had some other
trick. When it ws almost finished he took a big scoop and intending
that he is taking to his mouth suddenly bend and poured it in my deep
cleavage. There was no body in that corner. He said kyon salli ji
saaf kar dun but I turned to ensure that it comes out of my choli
and even lossened the string and suddenely he almost saw my boobs. I
became angry and said main apse gussa hun but he took me to paan stal
aur apne hath se paan khilya and I also gave pan to her with my
hands, saying ok pata pati ho gayi.

After some time groom came to mandap for marriage. I had changed
to a tight shalwar kurta. He had seen my cleavage and I wanted to
flaunt heights of my twin peaks. Yes I was wearing dupata but it was
clinging to neck. I took a position close to my Jiju and started
singing. Cheenu's bhabhi was playing the dholak. I started with
appetizer some welcome songs.

Swagat main gali sunaon meri skahiyan swagat main gali sunao,
Banne ke mathe pe tika nahin hai, tikuli aur bindi lagao,
sunaon meri skahiyan swagat main gali sunao,
Banne ke hath main ghadiyan nahin , kangan aur choodi pahanon,
Pahnoan meri sakhi yan swagat main gali sunao ,
Banne ke pair main mauje nahin hai,
Payal aur bichuen pahano sunaon meri skahiyan swagat main gali sunao,
Banne ke tan pe shairt nahin usko to arre usko to sari pahano,
sunaon meri skahiyan swagat main gali sunao
banne ke sine pe baniyan nahin hai, usko to aare usko to choli (mummy
added body) pahnao, pahnoa meri sakhiyan swagat main galii sunao,
Banne ke pass men pant nahin hai isko to syaa pahnoa ,
Arre isko to saya pahnao, sunaon meri skahiyan swagat main gali sunao
Banne ke sang main randi nahin hai aree iski to aare iski to behana
nachao.

Meanwhile father of Jiju and other male raltives had come. Hs father
had big moustache. My mom said aare Samdhin ko tokuch suna do and
when I offered her to start all of the said nahin aaj tumhi sunao.
And Jiju turned back towads me and aid hey salli stock khatm ho gaya
kya . I sid arre apni bahno ko to aane dijiye aslai vali unke liye
rakhi hain.

 

 

 


I wanted to sing to both to Jiju and his father so I started and
mummy mausi and bhabhi were repeating my lines as if an answer to
question:

Muncho vale samdhi ka pyara banna, hariyala bana sahzada banna,
Banne ke sar pe shera sohe shera sohe are log kahen( and I will look
towards other ladies who will repeat the question area log kahen
asking for response from me)

Aare log kahen Maliya ka jana,

Muncho vale samdhi ka pyara banna, hariyala bana sahzada banna,
Banne ke kanon men kunadal sohe kundalsohe arre log kahen, are log
ahen sunara ka jana ,

Muncho vale samdhi ka pyara banna, hariyala bana sahzada banna
Banne ke tan pe suit sohe aare log kahe bajjava jana,
Muncho vale samdhi ka pyara banna, hariyala bana sahzada banna
Banen ke paon main juta sohe juta sohe arre log khaen mochi ka jana,
(Then his father interjected arre barat main mama bhi aye hain and
mummy nooded to me and I added)
banne ke sang main Mama ji aaye mam ji arre log kahen Mama ka jana
(and there ws laughter all around. Where arvi used to live it ws
known as dhobi vali gali so ..)
Dhobi ki gali se hoke aya hai banna aare Dhobi ki gallis e hoke aya
hai bana are log kahe arre log kahen (Bhabhi wanted to say Dhobi ka
but I stoped her and everybody and sing ane evry loudly)
Arre log kahen Gadhe ka jana,
Muncho vale samdhi ka pyara banna, hariyala bana sahzada banna

 

Mami said aare Dulhe ki Bua jo jyon baksh duya vo bhi to pakii chinar
hain and I started anotherd galli welcoming Barratis, Jiju was
surprised at my stock and gave me thumbs up sign and I started
welcoming his father , uncles and mama,'
Moti jhalke lali besariyan main moti jhalke,
Banne ke papa angan me aye , Jija ke chacha angan main aye,
Aane ko aadar , Baithan oi kursi,
Pine ko pani , khane kko kahana aur sang sone ko( everybody joined
in the chorus asking and I answered with full voice)
Arre sang sone KO unke papa ke unke chacha ke sang maja lane ko,
Dulhe ki Bua raji re, maja lane ko (and his Mama laughed tesing
Jiju's father)
Moti jhalke lali besariyan main moti jhalke,
Banne ke maama, aare hamre Jiju ke mama agne men aye
Aane ko aadar , Baithan oi kursi,
Pine ko pani , khane kko kahana aur sang sone ko,
Aare Sang sone ko dulhe ki amma raji re

 

 

 

(Meanwhile jiju's two cousin sisters, Gita and Guddo walked in and my
Bhabhi interjected arre jara apne gar valon ka bh to phayada karvon
and I changed course)
Bhiaya Hamare angno maen aye Banne ka sala angan main aye
Aane ko aadar , Baithan ko kursi,
Pine ko pani , khane kko kahana aur sang sone ko
Sang sone ko maja lane ko Tang uthane ko (and somebody added khub
chudvane ko)
Gita aur guddo rani raji re arre hamre bhaiya ke sang, guddo aur gita
chinariya raji re
Baratis were taking it in right spirit. Giddo and Gita raised their
hands to be identified but they complained, Rinu bhabhi, play back
singin nahin chalega and add some more spice. Jiju also joined them
and said hey aisi galli to bhajan asi lag rahi hai. Dulari a maid
who was more a relative and used to treat Cheenu and me as nanad
wanted to join with he choicest of gallis but Jiju said pahle salli
har man lain ki inhe nahin aati. But my mom was not to concede and
she said thhek hai Chal Rinu jara aaj kas ke suna de. My bhabhi and
mami also goaded me to come with the bawdiest of songs, but badi
mausi said sirf apni andon ko hi anhin hamari smdhan ko bhi. And I
began with new zest with a traditional galli:
Chal mare ghode chane ke khet main chane ke khet main,
chane chane ke khet main, boya tha ganaa,
banne ki amma ko bua ko, aare banne ke mami ko legaya babha na ,
chane ke khet main
Dabave dona jobana arre dabave dono jobana chane ke khet main,
chane ke khet main, chane ke khet main padi thi ghunchi,
Arre banne ki Jija ki bahna ko Roma rani ko le gaya maochi,
Arre roma ki dabave dono choonchi chane ke khet main,
chane ke khet main, padi thi rai, chane ke khet main ,
are banne ki bahna ko gita salli ko le gaya nai rat bhar kare chudai
chane ke khet main,,
chane ke khet main, pada tha roda, chane ke khet main,
aare Banne ki bahna ko Guddo chinariya ko le gaya ghoda chane ke
khet main,
arre guddo rani ghont rahin launda chane ke khet main,
and I asked Jiju kyon maja aaya apni bahno ka haal sunakar, he was
such a shameless he taunted me but I'm sure with a lot of effort you
must have learned one and now your stock is over and you will come
back with your bahjans. Dulari coaxed me arre Rinu inhe vo ganga ji
vala bhajan suna do and this time I focused only on his sisters and
my nanads.
Ganga ji tumhara bhala karen ganga ji , arre Ganga ji tumhara bhala
karen ganga ji,
Hamre Jiju ke bahana ki buriya, arre gita rani ki buriya, talon aisi
pokhar aishi,
Jisamen 900 gunden nahyan karen , bur choda Karen maja loota Karen,
Ganga ji tumhara bhala karen ganga ji,
Hamre Jiju ke bahana ki buriya, arre guddo chinariya ki buriya, deg
aisi patile aisi,
Jismae 9 maund chawl paka kare, barati salle khay Karen maja loota
Karen,
, arre Ganga ji tumhara bhala karen ganga ji,
Mummy looked at me appreciatively and she with mausi Dulari and my
bhabhis everybody joined me and flow of gallis continued.

 


Aariya arriya bari salle bathe bich main dulhe raja ji,
Arre dulhe ki behana aare gita salli phool tode chalin gir padin
bichalyi ji,
Arre unke arre gita chinron ke bhonsade main ghus gayi ladkiya,
Dauda dauda ravi bhaiya are apne munhava se khincha lakadiya ji
Arre dulhe ki behana aare Guddo chinariya phool tode chalin gir
padin bichalyi ji,
Arre unke arre Guddochinron ke bhonsade main ghus gayi ladkiya ji,
Ek kadam chalen do kadam cahlen are tisare amin gadiyon men ghus
gayi lakdiya ji
Dauda dauda ravi bhaiya are apne munhave se khincha lakadiya ji
Jiju looked at me with a new found respect and saluted me. I
crossed my ands just below my twin peaks and pushed them up
acknowledging it. Meanwhile a cousin sis of mine came telling about
some `crisis' and I passed the baton to Dulari and bhabhi who
continued in the same vain. Crisis was that girls were not able to
locate jiju's shoes which were to be stolen. And when I looked around
I found Gita is sitting in a strange pose. Although she was squatting
on the ground but her legs were not touching the ground. I told my
cousin to go and offer her a chair and I looked at her discreetly.
She not only refused the chair but was suspicious. And when she
switched positions I could see that she has very cunningly kept shoes
almost inside the skirt. And I devised a plan with my cousins. One
girl was given a glass of water and I made it freezing cold. Two
other girls were to take place just behind her and a cousin brother
of mine was also send on the mission. When water was offered to her
she refused but my sis insisted and in confusion tilted the glass and
water went not only over her but inside her top and wetting her
boobs. It was so cold she got up in reaction. My cousin brother was
ready with towel and started drying her over her boobs. She tried to
prevent and meanwhile two girls who were behind her eloped with
Jiju's shoes. And we started teasing her. I quipped hey Gita what you
were doing with shoes in your skirt. Bhabhi said arre sabke samne
jute se ohh arre we could have given yous oem thick candles or
brinjal and evn mummy joined and said arre hamre itte ladke yahan
hain kissi ke sath ye jute ke sath and poor she her protests were
lost in our laughter.

And after marriage rituals it was time for kohabar and all the sallis
and salhaj stooped Jiju's entry. First we asked money for his shoes.
Bhabhi said arre nandoi ji ko paison ki kya kami, ek rat apni bahno
ko kothe pe baitha den aur phir Gita ki cpacity to dekho Dulari
taunted "arre uski to choot nahin hai poora bhonsada hai." Jiju sang
a song and paid 1000 Rs. He said to me main dhakka laga kar andar
ghus jaunga and I replied in the same way,' to kya Gita ki tarah
samajh rakha hai bina dhakke ke andar to jayega bhi nahin. His
Bhabhis and sisters pushed hima dn when he entered I did not leave
the door. He saw the chance and he not only jostled me but grabbed my
joban. I did not flinch and pushed my boobs in his hand and at the
same time my hand grabbed him down there and squeezed him over the
pant sending my signals very clearly. As soon as he entered door was
closed and now turn was for my mom mausi and mami He was too clever
as before sitting he checked the place and before bowing he checked
if there are sleepers and sandals. However with love I made him eat
paan which was eaten by Cheenu and drink water which was also done
jutha by Cheenu. He was asked to cool a flame and my mummy and mausi
sang: kar chinare ke dudha bati, niche tumahri amma upar hamre banni
ke papa, chudvane tumahri amma choden banni ke papa , how could
bhabhi be left behind she joined kar chinare ke dudha bati, niche
tumhari behana upar hamare sayan, chodaven tumahri bahna choden hamre
saiyan….. I asked Jiju a paheli,
Chati se chati Mile Mile ched se ched ragda ragdi hoiya to niklae
safed safed.

He lauhed and said, very easy what I and Cheenu will do tomoorow
night.All of us laughed. I taunted him, Jiju it only means that like
your sis Gita you keep on thinking about only one thing and can not
answer something simple, it is nothing but chakki. It has two holes
and once wheat is grounded white floor comes out. Jiju was not to
concede so easily. He said now you answer questions in our paper,
Samdhin kya dalvati hain aur kya kholti hain when baratis come.
Rashmi Bahbhi answered, very simple, she opend her yes to view Barat
and dalvane ke liye mala main phool dalvati hanin. Jija agin asked me
ok salli ji now Chanid sa Bdan tera phir itni jgah kyon kalli hai. If
answer was that what I ws thinking it was hard for me to give so I
showed mocka anger and said, Jkae apni bahno se poochiye na unki bhi
to vo jagah, Jiju laughed and said I know what place you are thinking
but have you shown that place to me so how I can ask arre badan means
face so on your lovely fair moon like face you have black eyes, eyes
brows and eye lids and they make your chandi sa face so beautiful.
At the time of vidai, (parting) whole atmosphere changed. Joy,
merriments songs give way to sobs. Cheenu was sobbing and I too could
not control my tears we had grown together, she was more than a
cousin more than a sister. But Jiju being what he is , told me hey if
I sob will you hug me too and including Cheenu everybody broke into
laughter. For hugging your only salli you don't require to sob or an
opportunity and I hugged him hard. We looked to Cheenu and I said hey
jal to nahin rahi ho. She giggled and said vo promise yyad hai I said
ekdam and I will not leave him bas ek baar aaj tum try kar lo. Gita
said bhaiya Rinu Bhabhi ko bhi le chaliye. And I promised to come in
the evening during reception.

I had checked with Cheenu what she is going to wear for reception
and I wore a similar dress to tease her. Jiju asked me to sit close
to him and on his one side was Cheenu and on the other side was me.
He introduced me to all his friends as bonus. One friend joked , ravi
what will you unwrap first to night and pinching my cheeks, he
answered of course Bonus. And now his hand touched my choli and he
commented, hey I'm too ager to know choli ke piche kya hai. Now it
was turn of Cheenu to tease me. She said arre to khol ke dekh lijiye
and if you are bothering about me you have full permission from my
side. I wanted to pay back Cheenu and told my Jiju, Jiju ye jo Cheenu
rani iti chahak rahi hain, usko jyada mat tang kijiyega. He made face
and said hey to phir meri suhagraat kya asis hi,. I soothed him and
pinching Cheenu's cheeks I replied mera matlab ahi bahoot jyada tang
kijiyega. During dinner he was so caring her personally escorted me.
And when it was to time to go he asked hey kab milega, pointing
towards Cheenu I said pahle aaj ye kila to phateh kar lijiye aur phir
agli baar jab main milungi na to mare dono darwaje apke loiye khule
rahange and I slightly parted my thighs. He hugged me and squeezed my
boobs saying bhool na jana aur phir mana kar dena. I responded to
his hug and said kis salli ki himmat hai jo mare is handsome Jiju ko
mana kar de. I had to leave by night train so I rushed back.
Next day I rang Mom to know what happened at Cheenus suhagrat.She
told me Cheenu is in hospital as she requires to be stitched bahoot
khoon kharaba ho gaya. And I too joined in laugher. I asked hey what
was the problem did Cheenu refused or what or he is massive. No,
which girl will refuse they are dying to get it in their choot but I
think she was not properly wet and more than that yes it appears that
he is massive too, gadhe ka jana. And both of us again joined
giggling. But I asked to phir kya hua aab to Chenu kya bach gayi. She
retorted bachegi kyon your bhabhi told your jiju arre pahli raat hi
poora musal dalna jarrori tha kya , but I took the side of Ravi and
told him that he must try again toady ki agar Cheenu ke dill main
agar dar baith gya to vah kabhi chudai ka maja nahin le payegi. To
phir aaj Cheenu ki kas kar hogi. How much I wished I should have been
in place of Cheenu and whatever pain, I would have taken till last
inch of Ravi. And as they say think of devil. Phone rang and it was
Ravi. Salli ji what is the news good news for you. Your salli will be
meeting you just after three days. Sirf meeting or mating, he was in
his colors. Ye to Jiju par depend karta hai but please aap munjhe
lane a sakte hain Arre he responded warmly sure salli ko kya uska
jija nahin lega to kya..uska behan cho salla . I stopped him midway
and said ok aur khuch khilaye pilayega bhi ki nahin. He said what
about some big cream role and I immediately got his meaning. I said
hey mare to munh main pani aa raha hai. He laughed and asked kis munh
main niche vale ya upar avle I sida dono.

Two days after I left by evening train for Lucknow.
Part Two:
IT Happened .Part two
I had told attendant to wake me up half an hour before we arrive
at Lucnow. I washed my face put fresh lipstick and was ready for
mating nay meeting my Jiju. In a kurta shalwar my high points were
clearly seen. And as soon as I alighted from the train he was there
with his typical laugh and hugged me very hard saying hey kuch aur
and I laughed and said say it Jiju bada ho gaya hai na. Ghar chal ke
achi tarh naap jokh kar lijiyega aab 6 din to apke hi hawale hun. He
said Rinu I was confused, as there are two stations and I was not
sure ki you will be coming on badi line or choti line. I interjected
and said Jiju now you are big enough to leave habits of choti line.
He guffawed and said hey given a choice I will prefer both. I
whispered kabhi Cheenu ke sath try kiya hai. He said she will beat me
but han Rinu ki baat aur hai and he pinched me on heavy erotically
swinging hips. He has brought a Gypsy and when we started he drew me
closer saying while driving one hand should be on horn and kept it
there. I further came closer and said hey you should not start
pressing horn in no horn zone. He squeezed my boob and said I think
you are becoming very horny. My slender fingers started drawing a
line on front of his tight jeans where a bulge was appearing. He
pinched my tit and asked hey what you are looking for. I told Jiju
you are really forgetful. You had promised me a big Cream role. He
laughed yes and I planned that but mausi (my mummy he used to call
mausi and my manjhali mausi being Cheenu's mummy was mummy of course)
has warned me that I must bring her daughter without causing any
harm. I laughed and said and if you cause harm to her when she
reaches home then. He too joined in laughter and said for that no
body has any objection. I squeezed his now fully prominent bulge and
said Jiju at least your salli will never object to it.
When we went up it was a very familiar seen. Mummy and mausi were
teasing Cheenu's bua and mausa ji. Mausi was chiding mausa ji, `so
much work is pending and you got up so late kya raat bhar Cheenu ki
bua ke sath kushti lad rahe the.' Mummy grabbed boobs of bua ji and
squeezing it said ,'dekho rat bhar apne bhaiya se dabvakar kaisa ho
gya hai. Bua was no less. She tried to lift sari of mummy and said,
Bhabhi abhi apka bur ka darshan karati hun ki raat bahr kase uchal
kud hui usame.' Meanwhile they looked at me. I touched bua ji's feet
and she blessed me, jaldi se judavna bacche hon". I said no bua ji
let me enjoy for some day. Bua ji immediately changed her blessings
and lifting me said, "ha theek kahti ho, Roj rat main tumhare okhali
main musal chale." I laughed and said, "Bua ji apna Musal to main
layi nahi phir kase okhali main Musal chalega." Pointing towards my
Jiju Ravi she said, "arre ye 6 haath ka Musal to samne khada hai vo
kab kaam dega." Mausi joined her and said yes and his okahli is also
out. She immediately ordered Jiju, hey did You listen and he
immediately nodded and aid yes. Bua told him meri beti se kabhi
sunane ko na mile ki aaj naga ho gaya. Meanwhile Dulari bhabhi (maid
who was more a relative and was pro in bawdiest songs) came out and
hugged me. She said itti der main kyon ayi kya mard ke bina raha nahi
jaraha tha. Meanwhile Cheenu's bhabhi (Rashmi, wife of his cousin
brother) came and said arre Rinu arre mera mard le leti tumhara
variation bhi ho jata. Indicating towards Ravi Jiju I said nahin
bhabhi apke mard apko mubarak hon , main apne liye station se hi
intezam kar ke ayi hun. Now she hugged me and pinched my boobs and
said arre ab lag raha hai ki shadi ka ghar hai. I retorted kyon
bhabhi koi galli dane vala nahin mila tha kya chilaye aab sunati hun
apko jam ke. She said no, main sunane ko tars rahi thi. I said Bhabhi
don't forget in Cheenu's marriage what type of gallis I had sung and
now I have added to my stock and looking towards Dulari I said aaj
sari bhabhi logon ki aisi ki tasi hogi isliye apne kaan main ya jahan
chae vahan tel dal kar rakhiye. Dulari laughed and said theek hai aaj
tumhari sari kholungi bhai ki shadi hai. I said Dulari bhauji main to
petticoat bhi nahin chodungi. Meanwhile I saw young beautiful teen
maid. I said hey who she is. Dulari said arre yee raghu nau tha na
uski bahu, aab yahi naun ka kam karti hai. I was pleasantly surprised
and hey he was so young and he got married. Dulari called
her, "Basanti idhar aao, ye tumhari badi nanad hain Rinu didi'. She
came and tried to touch my feet but I lifted her and opened her veil
to look at her face. I took out 101 Rs from purse and gave it to her.
She hesitated but I said hey meri choti bauji hai munh dekhai to
karni padegi. Masui goaded her apni nanad ko jara sham ko kas kar
galli sunana. I pinched Basanti's cheeks and said aur kya main isse
bakhs dungi. She smiled and said arre nanad hain to phir bina gali
sunaye kaise chod dungi and laughingly she went. Mausi chided hey
rashmi akhir naand ko kuch khilao pilaugi bhi ya sab ki sab meri beti
ke piche padgayi akeli dekh kar. Rashmi bhabhi laughed and said, we
thought that nandoi ji must have fed him in the way. Meanwhile Mausa
ji came and said hey Rinu, a friend of your husband has come,
Mr.Singh he is our neighbour and he has given keys of his suite. So
you can keep your things there. It is very close. I said theek hai
main abhi naha dho ke tiyaar hoke aati hun. Rashmi Bhabhi teased
Ravi, arre nandoi ji nand ji ko jara theek se nahla dhula dijiyega. I
thought that I will be able to share some time with Jiju but Mausa ji
devasted us by saying Ravi please after dropping her please come
immediately we will have to prpare list of persons who will be going
in the marriage and all the arrangements for reception too have to be
finished. As we reached the room I opened my suit case and brought
out my lacy sexy bras and panties and put it on the bed. Ravi was so
excited looking at them I said Jiju kaun se pahnu. He smiled and said
koi nahin. Ok and I put all of them back and brought out my choli. He
picked one with a deep cleavage. I could see his hardness. I said now
come and nahla do na apne hath se. He said yes I will but if I don't
reach now Mausa ji will arrive here and sure we listened to his
voice. Ravi went out laughing. I took bath and got ready. I followed
Ravi's advice and was without bra and panty with a very low cut choli
showing of my cleavage. When I was going on the stairs Ravi was
coming down. He was mesmerized and I dropped my anchal showing my
full boobs. He asked hey no and I smiled and sid check. He squeezed
my boobs slowly and exclaimed VOW. Bhabhi asked hey Nandoi ji kya ho
gaya and he said kuch nahin and went away. Entire day we were busy
preparing for marriage, arranging boxes, gifts, making lists and jiju
too was engaged.

No comments: