Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adult Sex Story - Sexi Holi Part II

But that was not the end Same evening two brothers of bhabhi
came and they not only fucked me but made a sandwich taking
my both holes together. but wah kaahani phir kabhi.

Holi Main Phat Gayi (Part II).

After jija had left, bhabhi took me to bathroom. I was totally
covered with red color, especially my gore – gore gaal , boobs
and my chut was painted red. I told bhabhi " apne lagaya hai
aphi chudiye'. Bhbhi undressed me . I also pulled her saree and
removed her choli and saya . First she took a cake of soap and
massaged my breasts very hard. I was not one to be left behind.
I also took another soap and not only rubbed her firm proud
36dd breasts but also rubbed it between her gori gori choot.
Bhabhi took the pipe of shower and focussed it's sharp force of
water on my clit .we bathed each other. Bhabhi put powder on my
chikani choot and massaged both inside and outside with
imported cream .while caressing my choot she said'ab to eiske
liye kisi regular lund ka entezam karna padega. Jija ji to roj
ayenge nahin. do You know any handsome boy . I told her that a
new neighbor has come who is a handsome young man. Every
day I look at him when he exercises and his body really looks
strong. His room is clearly visible from my room and when ever
I'm in my room he will sing romantic songs keep his window
open and tries his best to have a look at me and if I go in balcony
which is very close he will certainly come, whistle, try to attract
my
attention and even make lewd gestures , but I have not given him
any lift. Ohhh Nand rani aaj holi ke din bechare ko apne mast
joban ka ek darshen to de do. and she whispered in my ear . I
giggled.

I wrapped a towel around my naked body and went out in
balcony. Sure my neighbour Raj, came and seeing me wrapped
in as short towel he was surprised. I raised my hands put my
color smeared bra and panty on line and smiled at him. He
could not believe, and gave me a flying kiss. I grabbed his kiss
and tried to push it between my boobs but my towel fell down
and he had a clear view of not only my ubhrata joban, but other
assets too. I hastily wrapped it and I went inside but my milky
firm little tight bottom was visible I came back in a tight cotton
frock in which my erect nipples can be easily seen. I sat in the
balcony, he was still there. This time I smiled at him. His tent
pole in shorts was clearly showing arousal. He made a gesture
of fucking by pushing his index finger between a hole made by
other fingers. I showed my thumb towards him. He indicated by
his hand that he wants to come to me and sleep with me. I took
a mirror and showed it to him .His arousal was getting
worsened. He went and came back with something and threw it
at me. It was a love letter and wrapped in it was a huge
chocolate bar. I kissed love letter, opened buttons of my frock
and showing him my mast joban I kept it between my boobs .I
than slowly unwrapped chocolate as if opening a zip and licked it
with my sensuous tongue. After licking it, I took some portion of it
in my mouth and started sucking it as if I'm sucking a huge mast
Lund. Condition of his lund was worth seeing. He tried to press it
showing it to me and I again gave a flying kiss in the direction of
his lund. In his letter he has written that when everybody will be
asleep he will come in my room to chat . I should keep the door
open( our rooms were so close that it was not difficult to
crossover).I stamped his letter with my deep lipstick coated lips
to leave a clear imprint and wrote " aag dono taraf hai barabar
lagi hui". I was thinking in which thing to wrap it and than I saw
my panty. I covered his letter in my panty and threw it at him with
apiece of chocolate which I removed from my mouth. He face
beamed when he read the reply. He kissed my panty and than
took the chocolate in his mouth. I came back in my room
removed the curtain which used to hide my room from his view
and hung a towel which read" welcome."

When I came back to room bhabhi was not able to stop his
laughter as every step was taught by her. She grabbed my
chunchi and told "ab man gayi ki meri nand pakki chinar
banegi"..She told me that You must ever give inviting signal with
your body like gave a smile drop your dupatta and if possible
give a darshan of joban, but while talking never say yes in first
instance. Similarly if somebody touches your boobs or squeeze
it try to remove his hand but with not much force. But nand rani
sham ki tayari kar lo , wear the dress which Your jija has brought
for You.and let me prepare You today. She put mascara on my
eyelids put kajal, rouge on my already pink cheeks and dark red
lipstick. I opened the dress which jija had brought. Vow.. It was a
back less red colored very low cut choli which had push up bra
fitted in. When I wore it my small young boobs were looking at
least 4 numbers up and when I bend my almost entire chunchi
could be seen and even while standing nipples could be seen.
Than I put lenhga which bhabhi asked me to wear very low much
below my deep navel. It was showing not only contours of my
bottom but crack of my ass was clearly visible. Bhabhi put a very
strong perfume too . She hugged me and while squeezing
told"agar mere pas lund hota to tumhe bina chode nahin
chodati.

Bell rang and I rushed to open the door. Ohh it was Rajiva,
bhabhi's distant cousin, who was more" saiyan than bhaiya."
Along with him was his friend amit as he introduced me to him.
Bhabhi also came down and welcomed them. Chadni You know
it's Rajiva. Yes I told her. How I could have forgotten. Last time
whwn he had came bhabhi send me with milk to him and closed
the door joking that khub thhek se dudh pilana nand rani.And
when I came back she asked his brother diya ki nahin are man
roj tumahre bhai ko deti hun ek din tum mere bhai ko de do na
nanad rani .Rajiva asked me Oh chadni where are you lost . ohh
nothing and I came inside .I decided to play pranks and brought
thandai and gujhiya laced with bhang for them. I put glass in
front of them and started pouring. I knew that they were gazing at
my mast chunchi and could not say no. I filled their glass again
and again. I offered gujhiya with my hands and again they could
not refuse. After some time it has gone to their head and they
started laughing on everything. I took some gulal went behind
rajiva and like sindur put it in his and his friends mang. They
were caught unawares and it boldened me. I took some more
color and smeared there faces and even inside the shirt rubbing
on there chests.Rajiva and amit said "apne hamari mang bhar
ke shadi to kar li ab suhag rat bhi to mana lijiye. Both grabbed
me and put gulal inside my choli and on my face. But Amit told
that this beautiful choli should not be spoiled with gulal and any
they want to play holi with me and not my dress. Before I could
resist they pulled open string of my choli and removed
it.as it
came out meri dono chunchiyan came out like a pair of milky
doves. They carried me to bed and pulled my lehnga too.

Rajiva started kissing my cheeks and amit too joined.Both were
caressing kissing sucking biting mera goara gora gal. I was
totally helpless. Rajiva grabbed my boobs ohh kya mast chunchi
hai kitne dino se darshan ke liye tadap raha tha. Amit squeezed
my other boob and told him "aare aaj holi ka din aur behan ki
nand kas kar pakdo ragdo chumo chuso khul kar degi. And they
started sucking my nipples biting my breasts together. There
hands were caressing my cunt . They opened labia started
rubbing it and while amit grabbed my clit rajiva thrust two fingers
inside and started rotating it. Now I was also enjoying. I was
thrusting my hips raising it high And when I was on the verge of
climax they stopped . They were bringing me close to orgasm
and stopping but suddenly rajiva pinched my clit and amit
pressed my g point and I exploded .But it was not the end . Lips
which were constantly sucking my nipples assaulted my choot.
Rajiva was sucking my labia pushing his thick long tongue deep
inside and amit was licking sucking biting my clit.And this time
again they were playing the same game , bringing me close to
orgasm and stopping. I was crying with joy ohh rajiva please
chus lo meri choot chus lo meri clit.and this time they let me
come but while I was in throes of orgasm rajiva thrust his steel
rod like hard long thick lund inside my choot .I raised my hips
and in first stroke took half of his huge lund. I opened my eyes
and found that amit is standing next to me and his erect cock is
rubbing against my red wet sensuous lips.I slowly opened my
lips and grabbed his cock head . I started licking underside of
his massive lund with my tongue. He shoved his lund deep
down my throat and I started sucking it slowly and than with full
force. He was moaning chadni choos lo mera lund kas kar
chuso rani . I was raising my hip too. Rajiva grabbed my chunchi
and with full force thrust his lund and this time my choot
devoured his entire lund. Amit was fucking my mouth Hard.
Rajiva was also moaning..chadni aaj chuda lo kas kar le lo mera
lund apni chikni choot mein.my choot was milking his lund dry. I
grabbed balls of amit while sucking and fondled it . as soon I
squeezed it he came in my mouth . He came and came and
flooded my mouth but I drank every drop .Now it was turn of
Rajiva. Meri chudai full tempo main thi .I also came and than
Rajiva erupted in my cunt.

No comments: