Friday, April 3, 2009

Adult Sex Story - Jija Sali Part III

During evening some more ladies came and songs started. Soon I saw
Ravi's mom and Gita coming. I touhed his mom's feet and she blessed
me "Khuba masti lo" . I hugged Gita who had become more mature she
told me now she is in std 12th. I asked about guddo and she told me
that Guddo has got married last month but she will be coming tomorrow
to attend marriage. After finishing the chores I too joined ladies.
Mummy mausi and mami were there and so were rashmi bhabhi and Dulari.
Bhabhi was singing some devi song as it is customary that first five
songs are devi songs. Then some banna songs started. Mummy and mami
started and I too sang a banna in praise of my brother;
Ayo re raghuraj banna ban ayo re, ayo re,
Mathe maur kan bich kundal,
Dekh sabhe man bahve re, Ayo re raghuraj banna,
And everybody joined me and appreciated. Jiju's mom (sasu ji) hugged
me and said bahu kiski hai. I cronned another banna:
Khalen Raja Banre, Sajon par chaupar,
Khelaven rani banri, sajon pe,
Phalli chall jit gayi rani banari,
Jit gayi rani banre ki hansi
But when I looked at Gita and my bhabhi I felt naughty. I began with
a mild one:
Naye Naye palang ke naye char paye, Khatolana re,
Mera Jija ki salhaj ne Rashmi bhabhi ne , arre Dulari bhabhi ne
16 yaar bulaye vo to dona lake aye
Ladaka rove kahar kahar, palnga hove charar marar,
Bistar pa hove gahsar masar,
Soja beta, naye papa aye
Mom said hey you forgot your sasu ji. I touched her feet and said
galti ho gayi abhi lijiye. Dulari bhabhi responded," hey Rinu bibi
jab main chalu ho jaungi na to apni bachati phirna". I laughed and
said arre Bhabhi aa jao maidan main and began second:
Mandir main ghi ke ke diye jalen mandir main,
Main tumse puchun hey mare jija tumhari amma ka karobar kasie chale,
mandir main
Main tumse puchun hey mare Jija tumhari behana ka tumhari Gita ka
karobar kase chale,
Aare unke raton ka rojgar kaise chale, unke jobana ka vyapar kaise
chale,. mandir main.
Meanwhile Mausi came and asked hey bsomebody go and serve Ravi he
has to go. I offered but Bhabhi left and served meal to both Jiju and
my brother. They were eating right in front of us so close, to listen
to every whisper. Mami rebuked me arre Rinu tumhare Jiju Khan kaha
rahen sukhe sukhe slli salhaj sab aur gali daine val nahin. Jija
supported her and said arre mami apki betiyon aur bahuan ko kuch aata
thode hi hai.
Achcha Jiju batati hun tumko I said and started and even Dulari
bhabhi joined me:
Hey mare Jiju khane jo baithe kone mat baitho kone main lage tatiya,
Arre tumhari amma ke bil main arag samye, sarg samaye ghoda gadi ko
pahiya,
Bail ko sing bhans ko chutar, arre meri bua ke sare bhaiya.
Arre tumhari bahna ke bil men arre Gita ke choot main,
Main arag samye, sarg samaye ghoda gadi ko pahiya,
Bail ko sing bhans ko chutar, arre mare sare bhaiya.
(Meanwhile Basanti walked in swinging her young sexy chootar and
teased me arre Didi Jija ke bagal main bhi to ek jani bathe hain,
indicating towards my brother unko bhi to kuch suna dijiye . I said
kyon anhin bas tum mare paas baith jao and I continued)
Arre Mare bahiya aare raja khane jo baithe…
Arre tumhari bhabhi ke basanti bhabhi ke Bur main, arag samaye, sarg
samaye, ghoda gadi ko pahiya,
Bail ko sing bahins ko chootar, arre meri bhabhi basanti ke sare
Bhiaya
Dulari bahbi objected and I wrapped her in next song
Cham Cham batua rattan pahari ke ke ghar jaye re
Vo Batua jaye Jija ke ghar pe jinaki bahana jinki Gita badi gori re
Gita chudaye , dure dure apne Bhiaya bahatron ki chori,
Vo Batua jaye..Jija ke gahra pae jinkai salhaj badi gori jinki
Dulari jinkai basanti badi gori
Dulari chudvaye basanti chudvaye duare duare Bhiaya bahtoron ki chori
chori.
I knew I had raised hornets `nest and now these two will not spare
me so as soon Jiju left Rashmi bhabhi joined with Dulari and basanti
to attack her nanad ie. Me
And they started with a real hard one it was actually basanti and
Dulari was in support role. Rashmi bhabhi was only playing dholak.
Basanti was indicating towards,me and I was enjoying ( as I was
elder to basanti my name was being taken by Rashmi Bhabhi)
Jhamkoia more lal
Dulhe raja Bolen Ari Unki behna ki bil main Rinu ki Bil main
kuchvona jaiya
Sinkiyo na jaya tunmuniya na jaua,
Rinu Sali ki bur main , Hathi Jay Unt bichara gota khaya,
Thopa thapa Bhithur jaya,
Arre Rinu Chinar ke Bhonsade main, Dulha jaaye uske sab sale jayen,
Dono choonchi pakad ke dhakka lagay,
Dulha Bhandua Bole mori Behan ki Buriya main kuch hu Na jaya,
Are Rinu Chinro ki Buriyan men 900 bahndue samayan, unki gandiya
mein gadhe ghode smyen,

It made Rashmi bhabhi too to take an initiative. She attacked me
singing:
Chote dane vala nakbesar bahute bana , vo nakbesar pahne Dulhe ki
bahna, Rinu rani,
Hamre Bhiya se galwa chumavat Chamke, hamre devar se roj ktavat
chamke,
Chote bunde vali Choli gajabe bani (Dulari joined), Vo choliya pahne
Rinu salli,
Hamre Bhiya se Choli khulavat chamke, Basnati ke Bahiya se choonchi
dabvavat chamke,
Chote Dane val Bichuva gajbe bana (Basnti too up) Vo Bichua pahne
Rinu Nandi,
Aravat baje karvat Baje sari rat chudavat baje
Arre Dulari ke Bhaya se chudavat baje
It thrilled everybody. Ravi's mom said pahle ratjaga main aisi hi
maja aata tha. Mami said Aare those were the days. Khhub masti hoti
thi. Mausi said , arrre no body's petticoat or choli was spared. Bua
laughed and aid you forget in that marriage we nands combine ant
stripped evey bhabhi. Mausi retorted and teased and said when in the
next ratjaga when I become grrom and you bride I had inserted full 6
inches. I quizzed hey why we don't have that now it will be great fun
thinking of what I can do with Gita or even basanti. Mausi said given
a choice I will still prefer but as you know everybody goes with
marriage party and only few elder women remains so not much of fun is
left. And now days you can not say that girls and women will not go
to Barat. Yes I said. Mummy lamented, but the real fun was that, it
made marriages memorable today they have ladies sngeet so artificial
contrived only show.. Something flashed. I suggested, Mausi but, if
we do it tomorrow a day before marriage then all of us can enjoy rat
jaga and join Barat too. Mausi said yes but there are two problems.
First earlier there were no men or boys left so field was left for
women and we had real fun . How can you ensure that no man come to
know of what we are doing during ratjaga and second is marriage is
only a day away and we have to do sso much work and you know nothing
happens on ratjaga night except… it left me nonplussed for a moment.
Dulari challenged me . hey Rinu didi agar ratjaga hua na to tumko
main Doctor banker khub mota injection lagungi. I got the idea and
said Mausi, if I solve your problems you will have to do two things
for us. Yes all of them eagerly told. I suggested, we can use the
hall on the roof and it can be closed from stairs so no man will come
or even know and if Mausi agrees for ratjaga we can break early
today and we will finish all the chores of tomorrow today itself. Bua
ji and jiju's mom (sasu ji) liked the idea very much. Masui smiled
and said what the two things you want are. First it should be more
hot then ever any of you tried and no body should be spared and
second is we will start at 10 will go up to sun rise. Everybody
agreed and it was confirmed to hold ratjaga tomorrow.
I requested my sasu ji (Ravi;s mom) to leave Gita with me as she
will help in finishing the core. Sasu ji agreed. I asked basanti also
to stay back but Rashmi Bhabhi teased her to phir tare mard ka upwas
hoga kya. She laughed and said nahin Bhabi and looking towards me
said, meri nanad Gunja aaj hi apne sasural se ayi hai aur aap
janti hi hain ki mare sari nands chinar kaise apne Bhiaya se phansi
hain. To aaj ki rat vah mja le legi. I knew she is teasing me and I
told her hey Basanti give us some hot tea and I promise aaj to tum
mard se bach jaugi lekin kal ratjaga main jam kar ragdai karungi. I
Geeta and Rashmi bhabhi started work and soon basanti joined us too.
We finished all the work but when I looked at the clock it was 3
o'clock. I brought Gita to my room. I asked Gita to change into
nightie but she was blushing arre bhabhi aapke sammne. I said aare
what is the diference, pressing her boobs I said arre tumhare thode
chote hain mare tumhre bahiya se dabva ke bade ho gaye hain. at. Both
of us changed into nightie. Sleep was not coming. I hugged her from
back and hey and rani tells me truly did anybody ever squeeze your
boobs and I cupped them softly ove the nightie. Yes he admitte tere
was a boy who did it but over her tops. Meanwhile my fingers had
opened the button of her nightie and were pressing her young teen
boobs. Nahin Bhabhi please, she was protesting. arre tu to aise
chilla rahi hai ki mare pass koi Lund hai aur main tujhe abhi chod
dungi. Aise pakad ke sone se neend achi aati hai.Soon her erect tits
give way that her boobs are enjoying the attention. I increase
pressure and pulled her tits. She moaned slowly. Now it was enough
for me . I pulled her towards me and kissed softly over her lips and
she weakly responded. I hugged her and started pressing my boobs over
her boobs. Nahin Babhhi nahin she was weakly protesting but by that
time my expert fingers had parted her inner thighs and caressing her
labia which were responding. Anight of such sexy dances and songs
sucg bawdy talks ahd made her hot and my task easier. I slowly parted
her lower lips and pushed one finger in side and while my lips were
now flirting with her nipple. I pulle her hand and brought it over my
hard boobs and she albeit amtureshily was pressing and fondling it
but touch of those young hands were giving a joy of its own. I
decided to increase the pace and pressed my thumb over her clit
increasing tempo of my finger fucking. I asked hey and rani kyon
kaisa laga raha tumhari choot rani ko. Oh bhabhi ummng she was
enjoying and blushing at the same time. I bit her tit and said hey
sharmao mat kal to sab ke samne nannd rani tumahari choot main ungli
karrongi aur nangi kar ke choonchi ragdongi akhir meri ekloti nannd
ho. Her cunt thinking about it clutched my fingers. I pulled my face
from her now fully aroused breasts and came between her thighs. Now
my lips replaced my fingers and I started sucking her hard. My tongue
was moving inside her cunt and fingers were playing with cunt. I will
bring her close to orgasm but stop now she was begging bhabhi please
let me .let me, she was raising her hips pushing her choot to my
mouth. I made her promise that during ratjaga she will participate
fully and let me do anything I wanted to do. And after that I sucked
her with full gusto and she came with explosion. My lips were soaked
with her cunt juice. I came over her and kissed her letting her suck
the juice of her own cunt. For some time we just hugged each other.
Then I asked hey Gita meri choot ki to masti bujja degi. she agreed
but said she does not know what to do. I made her sit on the ground
between my thighs and told her to suck me. I was holding her head and
pushing it to me. Soon she learned .her lips were rubbing against my
bur and making my tits hard. I grabbed her tits and goaded her han
hannnn Gita aise hi please aur jor se khub jor se chos lo choos lo
apni bhabhi ki bur. Use Your tongue and he got the idea. I was
raising my chootar wildly. It was frenzy and it continued for some
time and I came hard and collapsed on the bed. We slept hugging each
other, with my fingers in he choot and her fingers in my bur. I got
up and saw Gita enjoying her beauty sleep. Her thighs were spread
and cunt was begging attention. I gave her a little kiss and it
responded by fluttering her cunt lips. And I continued. She woke up
but by that time my grip was total. I kept on sucking her to a climax
and said good morning and rani. To night we will do our god night
like this only. She blushed and said dhat.
When I came down Rashmi Bhabhi was preparing bed tea. I joined her
and we prepared breakfast for everybody. When mausi woke up and went
to the room she exclaimed. Mummy and Bua ji too joined and asked her
hey what happened. Looking at me and Rashmi bahbi she said, hey
lagata hai raat main bhut aye the see everything had been done. We
laughed and said No mausi ji chudale thin Meanwhile Basanti walked
in and I told sabse jyad kamm to is chudel bahuji ne kiya par aaj rat
main dekhiye kya karti hun vo aap logon ka bhi record tod dengi,.
She said yes and told basanti to invite women for ratjaga to night. I
was assigned the task along with Rashmi bhabhi to organize
everything. We huddled like cricket team. First thing this was
haunting me that I was only nanad for so many Bhabhis. Basanti
suggested, including her nanad Gunja. Bhabhi gave idea about calling
Alpi, and I reacalled her immediately. She is close friend of Cheenu.
Gita said that her cousin Guddo (who me we abused too much during
Jiju;s marriage will be coming). Suddenly there was commotion and
everybody was hugging and welcoming. Madhu Bhabhi (Cheenu's Maternal
cousin, kamal's wife) had arrived. I touched her feet but welcomed
with a galli: Bin badra ke Bijuliya kahan chamki arre madhu bhabhi ke
gaal cmkae inke choli ke bhitar anar chamke jnghon ke bich mein drar
jhalke. Madhu Bhabhi was accompanied by a teen girl well endowed for
her age and her boobs were bursting her tops. I was nonplussed. Mausi
introduced me arre ye kamal ki bahan hai Adi. I laughed and aid acha
Bhabhi mujh se meri behan ko galli dilwana chati thin. But who to
stop Dulari and she welcomed, Arre Dulhe ki bahniya Adi rani pakki
chinar , Adi rani ke hai do do dwar, ek jaye age doosar pich vare
bach anhi koi and Basanti laughingly completed, koi nauan kanhar.
She felt flushed but I said till now I was only nanad but now you
have joined and she said yes didi and we will face all our Bhabhis.
I went up to look at the hall which very bravely I had promised
can be utilized for ratjaga. But it was full of scrap and some
windows were just open. When I looked down from roof Vow it was Ravi
entering the house. I called he Jiju please come on top. He laughed
yes salli ji I also like that way. Soon he was with me and said hey
Rinu just lie down you want me to be on top . I said hey yes very
much but not right now because my chinal naand and your sis Gita is
coming. I told him my predicament. Gita joined us. He wanted to
enquire from Gita but I sh shed her and said hey Jiju it is our
lady's secret so just please help us. Please get some workers and
clean this mess. Secondly tenthouse valls who had been engaged for
reception catch them and tell them to cover it from inside with very
thick dark curtains. Gita suggested hey Bahbhi something for the
ground too, and considering the wrestling which will take place here
I complimented her on her sagacity. I requested Jiju to arrange
carpets some huge mattresses and masnads with some round pillows.
Poor Jiju, he got to work immediately.

When we came down, rituals have started. Groom was applied tel and
every body asked me to sing and I crooned aaj more banre ko tail
chadhat hai tel chadhat hai phulel chadhat hai. Next was chumauna in
which ladies kiss the groom and when I went to kiss him Madhu Bhabhi
sang teasing Chumave raja bane chumme unki Bahana, udave apna anchara
dikhven dono jobana. And I responded when it was her number. But the
most teasing rasm was haldi. After it was over with grooms Bhabhis
chased all their devars and it was applied everywhere. And suddenly I
saw Ravi Jiju and I put some haldi hiding it behind my back. When he
realized my intentions he ran. I chased and said Jiju stop or I will
apply haldi to even those places where even during your own marriage
it would not have been applied. He slowed letting me catch him. My
hands stamped his dress and soon went inside his pajama. Without
hesitating I caught what I was looking for and I realized when Mom
said it must have been enormous (when on suhagrat of Cheenu she had
to be stitched) it was an understatement. I was not able to grip it
easily and it was only stirring with my touch. For more than 5
minutes I kept on rubbing it and it rose to its full glory. When I
heard some footsteps I left it but ensuring that his supara (cockhead
is open). I started coating it on his face. It was Dulari and she
said what nanad nandoi are doing alone and he caught her rubbing
haldi on her cheeks saying waiting for salhaj. It was time for
meals. After that Mausa ji reminded Ravi Jiju about some work in the
city. I told him that I too will go. Mausi requested Jiju to take me
but he said he is going by bike. I said ok I can also ride on bike
and we came to our room. He then told me the real reason for
hesitation. He confided that he has a friend Madan, who is the
biggest wine merchant in the town and is very rich. Mausa ji wanted
that I should contact him for drinks during reception and even for
marriage party. But I can also meet your friend yes but he said how
in front of mausa ji he would have accepted to take me to Daru walla.
Laughingly he said ok you can come but you must change I fast as I
have to meet him in 20 minutes and to save time why don't you do it
in front of me. I smiled, closed the door and dancing like a strip
girls said anything for Jiju. I removed my sari taking a round and
threw it over him, I took out wardrobe and took out a t shirt which
was very tight and stopped just at my navels. Now my choli joined
Jiju and I face him in my bra and saya. My pink lacy demi cup bras
were just holding my firm 36 d sexy pair of doves who wanted to be un
caged. I put my back towards him and begged him to unclasp my hooks.
He was soo aroused but I held the front part of bra and it did not
fell down. I faced wall, removed bra and threw it at him. Before he
could realize I had put on my top. Now I put hands inside my saya and
came out my silky panty. I kissed it and threw it at Jiju. Who caught
it and sniffed . I took out my jeans and wore it under the saya. and
finally removed my saya and it joined other cloths in the lap of
Jiju. I applied dark lipstick, kohl a sexy perfume and let my hair
fall over my back. And I was ready, he was mesmerized. Hey you are
looking so sexy and pulled me in his lap. I am sexy I said. He
kissed me hungrily and aid and a cheat too. You changed without
showing .. I complted my tits you can look at them right now and I
lifted my short. He was not to loose a chance and pulled it out. It
was first time he had seen it and how arouse he become. I pushed my
hard tits in his mouth and he started eating it hard. Suddenly he
recalled hey we had to reach at my friends place and we rushed down .
but the result of his kssing was that now my nips were iron hard and
no bra to restrain then were piercing jiju's back. When we reached at
his friends place both of us were fully aroused.
When I entered Drawing room with Jiju and saw his friend. I was
surprised, he was no other than Amit whom Jiju has introduced me as
hi closed friend and I had hugged him. And not only were that after
Jiju next number on my target of gallis Amit and his teen sister
Nita. He too smiled looking at me and we hugged each other and being
a close friend of Jiju, hugging continues for some time as he
measured my boobs hard. We sat down on sofa and I sat close to him.
He asked and salli ji what will you take tea coffee but I interjected
and said you both of you. I looked at his well furnished bar and said
let me serve my Jijus today and swinging my hips erotically in my
jeans which was showing even crack of my ass I move towards bar. Jiju
said make me whisky on rocks and Amit said same to me, but asked and
salli ji what you will take. I smiled and said something soft. Hey
Amit teased me I thought my salli liked things HARD. While making
drinks buttons of my top got undone. I came with drinks and like a
perfect saki offered it to Amit. I kept tip of glass caressing my
tits which were clearly seen and through my almost open top he could
get a peep of my Joban. They were discussing arrangements about
drinks at reception. I said hey when you have made arrangement for
DJ and all that, why such arrangements on sly. I had seen in some
parties that they open proper furnish baes even with bar maid. Amit
said yes now I have started running an event manangment company too
but salli ji it is not fair we too are drinking and you are dry at
least take a sip from my glass. I smiled and said yes Amit but only
thoda sa just a sip. Amit took the glass to my lips but poured almost
full. Hey it is not fair. tum sare mard thoda thoda sa kahte kahte
poora dal dete ho. Both laughed and Ravi said and you, maan to karta
hai par mana karti ho. Ravi too made me took a sip from his glass.
Amit got up and brought an album of bars. Meanwhile I refilled their
glasses. There was bar with a few bar maids with skimpiest of
dresses. I showed it to Amit and said Jija ji how will be this one
and he immediately agreed. Then they started to plan drink
requirement for marriage party and I again had to intervene. I
interjected that hey you are making arrangements for how many.
Jiju said for about 50-60. I said no make it double at lest 100. Both
could not understand. I said aare Jiju most interesting part in Barat
is dance and dhamal and you all drink to enjoy that.. And dancing
with ladies is most enjoyable. Yes both agreed. So why not get ladies
also drunk. Amit jumped with the idea, but Jiju quizzed Rinu may be
some ladies do drink but what about many who don't. I said, Jiju you
leave that to me. If I can get soe bottles of gin or vodka it blends
well with limka and rum will go with any cola., so I can spike their
drinks just before Barat and all of us will enjoy really. Yess Amit
exclaimed and same may be done during reception too. So whomsoever
you select for dance barmaids can come handy I added. Amit rang up
the counter and it was decided that what is required for ladies,
Jiju will go down and pick up rest will reach before start of Barat.
Amit also said as idea of Bar and additional drinks was of salli ji
there will not be any additional charges. He also gave me a bottle of
keasar an exquisite rajputana wine which acts as aphrodisiac too. As
Jiju went down, Amit took me inside to show me his collection of
wines and other drinks. I asked Jiju do you have chandan too. He
laughed and kissed me saying me Salli ji you are real connoisseur.
Yes Chandan is strongest thing to affect ladies and one peg I enough
to make them forget all their shame. Meanwhile his ahnds had entered
inside my top and when finding no bra confirmed his suspicion he
squealed in delight. He caught my tits and rolled them slowly. Soon
my top was almost out and he was sucking my one tit while other was
being pulled pinched and I was crying in the heat. These are the best
pair I have seen and I have seen some. Amit was lost in joy. I too
had given way to my passion and was rubbing him over the pant. His
tongue was flicking my nipples expertly. Soon we could hear
footsteps, and he left me. He gave me a bottle of Chandan which was
good for 50 pegs. He gave me a perfume also from his exotica
collection which he said should be put on nipples and it will make a
girl wild. It will not only keep tit shard for 6-7 hrs but will
increase her passion so much that's he can not refuse. And if just
one drop is put on her clit she will do anything to get fucked.
Moreover its smell makes men go wild and he will remain rock hard
almost for ever.

When we left Jiju complimented me for the way I tackled Amit and get
him do so many things without extra charge. He stopped near some
dense woods as he wanted to pee. When he came back I was sitting like
a biker chick in front. He also sat in my front and took me in his
lap. I pushed out my boobs and he did not have to be offered twice.
He began fondling caressing crushing it hard and in now time my domes
of joy came out. Without bothering about location we were so aroused
we started enjoying ourselves there it self. Jiju was rubbing
crushing my boobs sucking my nipples and his one hand was rubbing my
choot over my jeans. Before we could proceed further we could hear
some voices. There were some boys who were coming in that direction
and we had to move away. I told Jiju that I am feeling a bit hungry
and we stopped in front of an old fashioned eatery. We went on top
floor where family cabins were there and it was almost deserted. I
saw that a full length curtain was hiding the view completely. I told
hey Jiju how many other r girls you have brought. He laughed and said
many. As soon waiter took the order Jiju got chalu. His hands entered
inside my top and tried to continue his attention to my mast joban. I
too reciprocated by rubbing his now fully grown bulge. When waiter
came with order even then Jiju did not stop. I hid my boobs behind
menu card. Jiju gave hip tip of tenner and said come after 15
minutes. He smiled and went back. Now I could wait no longer and so I
opened his zip and out came his huge thick monstrous Lund. Vow it was
big and it was handsome. Jiju too pushed his hands under my jeans and
squeezed my hungry cunt. Now we had lost all shame and he was shoving
his fingers deep inside my choot and while his lips were sucking
biting chewing devouring my mast jobans, I too was rubbing very hard
his arousal and very soon we would have started looking how canon do
fucking here. I was raising my chootar to welcome Jiju's fingers and
was very wet. Jiju too was hard. My eyes were closed and I was on the
verge of orgasm and suddenly jija stopped and closed my pant. Waiter
was knocking. Jiju was irritated hey what happened my climax had
almost begun, but waiter interrupted and said Sir your bike it is in
somebody' car's way so please remove it. .There was nothing we could
do so we came out. Jiju reminded me Rinu you had to do some shopping.
oops I forgot we will have to old city you recall Natha halwai and
his famous laddus. Yes he turned the direction of his bike. They are
good but they are spiked with bhang and special ones are made with
mewa dose of bhang too is double. Yes the same one. We purchased 6
kg of them. And recalling chandan I had got from Amit and what good
use one can put them tonight in ratjaga I got two bottle s of Chandan
sorbet and a few big bottles of limka and cola. They were selling
aurvedic concoctions and I got one which help in sleep. Shop keeper
confirmed to me that it will induce sleep in any case and it will
have no harmful effect and sleep will last for 8-10 hours. I took on
hire many dresses and implements from a costumier shop and on second
thought I also purchased, 3 dozen Nirodh .

When we got up Jiju was in a hurry. He said he will have to go and
fetch his mom, Gita and Guddo. I kept everything in my room and we
went up . I told mausi ji ki I met pundit ji in the way and he said
he forgot to tell you that some graham is taking place so all the
male members must finish their diner by 9 pm and everybody else by
9.30. Mausa ji rushed everybody and said hey yes we must take early
dinner. When I went inside the kitchen Rashmi Bhabhi was making meals
and I told her whole story and she started laughing. I also whispered
in her ear and gave her packet of Aurvedic concoction. I said to
prepare kheer and put it in that. And she must make sure that only
males eat it. She got the idea. I came out. Jiju was still waiting
for me. I said Mausi what will be arrangement for sleeping and many
more guests will be coming. Both Mausa ji and mausi ji told beti what
ever you and Ravi decide. I said Jiju please transfer things of all
the male members down side. As one room is a brides room and in other
two rooms we will spread mattresses on the ground and all ladies can
sleep. Mausa ji agreed and Jiju with help of my cousin and few
servants got shifting done. I went to my room to change and Jiju went
to fetch her mom. Mummy has told me to wear something fine and almost
bridal attire. I made up my face put ear rings nose rings some
jewelry and a sari in traditional style. However I wore a bra and
panty which were almost puritan and hard to open to tease ala my
bhabhis who were planning to have choot darshan. When I went up Mausa
ji has already put all males for dinner and did not want to take risk
with any grah. When I landed up I the kitchen, Dulari was cooking. I
pinched her heavy chootar. She squealed and everybody laughed.
Rashmi bhabhi told me Kheer is ready and I served it with my hands
ensuring that everybody gets full dose of magic potion. Even male
servants were given a full dose. Meanwhile, Ravi came back with his
mother and cousins Gita and Guddo. She was looking gorgeous. I sent
Gita to collect things from my room and we went up to hall. I called
Rashmi Bhabhi and Basanti too to ensure all the arrangements. There
was carpet and mattresses and musnads (circular pillows). On one side
a small mandap was made and next to that there was a small raised
space which could be used for bed and other things. I had put other
things in the next room. I made them partner in everything basanti
said that she will tell her nanad Gunja and Dulari bhabhi too.
When I came down crowd for Ratjaga was congregating. Along with
Gita and Guddo has come Chameli who was from their village and
Bhabhi. Mummy was teasing Mami but Champa was retaliating on mami's
behalf. My two mausis were teasing and Rashmi bhabhi was looking for
Adi. Cheenu's friend Ranjana too has joined. Dulari had called washer
women and some other working ladies. There were 20 –22 ladies
already. It was approaching 10. Meanwhile bua came from ground floor
with Adi. Bua was so surprised that all the males were sleeping and
Adi laughingly told that bua even played her bangles did many tricks
but everybody was sound sleep. Rashmi Bhabhi grabbed Adi and said
then what we are delaying let all nands open their choot and we will
fuck them as everyday their brothers are fucking us. But Bua and Sasu
ji scolded us all. "Are Chinalon tumhari chooton main itti aag lagii
hai pahle kuch log upar pahunch kar intezzam karon to ham log aate
hain.

We all rushed to hall. I had given the task of distributing Bhang
laced laddus to Basanti and Adi. And Gunja and Gita were distributing
chandan ka sherbet laced liberally with Chandan. We ensured that no
body entered the hall before she was fed. Dulari as I had instructed
was given double dose and so Basanti made her nanad to partake two
laddus. Soon everybody was in place. To my horror Bua ji and my sasu
has selected Dulari and Champa to begin the proceedings. Bua said hey
Dulari first take attendance of all the chinars. She will call the
name of every lady and she has to stand up and to check Dulari will
remove her anchal and squeeze her joban. When it came to my turn I
too stood up and said Rinu Chinar but when Dulari tried to squeeze my
joban I shifted hoping that it will let her fall. But Rashmi bhabhi
and basanti anticipated it and held me forcefully. Dulari said aacha
Rinu bibi, duniya bhar se dabvati ho hamase dar rahi ho. And she very
forcefully not only squeezed but asked Basanti too to do so. She
then asked who other bhabhis who want to squeeze this choonchi are.
And soon I found Madhu Bhabhi and Rashmi inserting there hands inside
my choli, and when I protested they said in unison arre Nanad rani
nandoi ji se ky bluse ke upar upar se dabvati ho. Dabva rahi ho to
khul kar maja lo. They not only cupped fondles my choonchi but
pulled my tits too. Bua then snatched the initiative. She came with
lathi and asked ,' aaj kis chinar ke ladke ki shadi hai, use bulakar
usase gana gavao. Mausi stood up and starte singing. I took dholak
and gave taal. She sang: Bhinsare Chirraya kanhe boli, Bhinsare, Arre
hmari nanad chinar, Rinu ki bua chinar, arre hamre saiyan ne unke
bahiya ne unki choli kholi, arre choonchi tatoli (and this was
indication for mummy, mausi and mami to squeeze joban of bua ji.)
Bhinsare Chirraya kanhe boli Bua was not to conced defeat and she
said arre Bhabhi bina naga shadi ke din se roj raat bahr achoonchi
dabvati ho jam karchudvati ho aur badnam mujhe kar rahe ho. And she
again said arre mare Bhiyya ki safal chudai ke baad ye ladka hua now
let us have a sohar. Who will sing? Rashmi bhabhi who had just
pulled out her hand from my choonchi said dulha ki bahna. Now it was
my turn to squeeze boobs of Madhu Bhbahi and said and dulha `s bhabhi
will only get fucked by her devars. She smiled and said no why bhabhi
only, meri annde bhi jab chahen mare devars se chudva len. Madhu
Bhabhi said arre chudvati hi hain that is why we both got such expert
husbands and they admitted that they had done practice on Rinu bibi
Mummy told hey apne bhai ke hone ka sohar to suna do Rinu. Indicating
towards her nanad (my bua ji) and my nands I sang: Dill khol ke mango
nanadi mangan ki bahar hai, Choli mat mango nanadi mare joban ki
bahar hai, kahe sune jo choli doongi band loongi kat re.Ghoda mat
mango nanadi mare sayan ki savari re kahe sune jo ghoda doongi,
Launda loongi kat re, Dill khol ke , Arre, Sayan mat mango Nanadi
more saij ka singar re (and I squeezed boobs of Guddo my nanad and
jiju's cousin) Sayan ke badle bahya doongi chodi choot tumhar re,
arre Bur khol ke mango anndi mangan ki bahar re.
Now my sasu asked abb kaun chinar gana sunayegi. Bhabhi said
dulhe ki bahna but my sass said tum salli sari mare bahu ke khilaff
ho and teased Mausi,.See my bahu has sunga song but it appers that
all your bahus have big fat gadhe ka lund in there mouth so that they
can not sing. Madhu Bhabhi took the challenge:
Ratiya chumma lale balma Sabka mallom hoyi gaya na. (she puled
gunja , nannd of basanti and said yeh nand salli piche baithi hai and
made her dance)
Ek haath kamar pe rakhe doosar se jobana dabyen (and she squeezed
gunja choonchi asking kyon mard aise hi dabata hain na sari raat),
sabka mallom ho gaye na.

Dhire se mar lahnga uthaye sari raat ghusaye (and with that she came
to me and made dance but saying lahnaga uthaye she lifted my saree
and saya. I could no do anything as ever ready basanti and Dulari had
geld my hands and this time nands Gunja and Gita to joined but to
their dismay I was wearing almost knickers like panty. They said it
is foul Bhabhi and pulled down my knickers but meanwhile I got
disengaged as Madhu bhabhi had caught her young teen and Adi. She was
not so fortunate. She crooned singing dhire se more lahnga uthaye,
poora lund ghusaye sabka allom ho gaye na. While singing she made
Adi bend and lifted her skirt. And Rashmi bhabhi inserted her fingers
inside her panty moving as if she is fucking her.

By that time situation was becoming hot. Somebody came as Jyotishi.
She held Gunja's hand and basanti too joined her Nanad She asked
Pundit ji when my nanad will become gabhin. "Pundit" said arre ye
ulte kama karvati hai, iska mard niche rahata hai aur yeh upar chadh
ke chodti hai. Ek din tumhara nandoi gbhin ho jayega. Everybody
started laughing. But basanti very seriously asked so Pundit ji what
is the solution and who is responsible for it" Pundit ji said aaj
pornima hai aaj iski 5 bhabhi milakar isko achi tarah chod chod kar
chudai sikhayen .And when she learns then hum sab ke samne apne mard
se chudvaye to ho akta hai. I joked aur pandit ji aap ko kis se
chudvane acha lagta hai and she said apke bhaya se. when I pulled the
chaddar it was no body but Rashmi bhabhi. Mami made us all stop and
aid arre gahar main sahdi hai kuch gana vana to ho nach ho. Dulari
said apne ilake ki sabse mashoor randi hai yahan and everybody asked
who then Basanti said arre Rinu didi. They made me wear ghunghroo
and I started dancing:
Bharat pur loot gaye raat mori amma, jab re Sipahiya ne mora
ghoonghata pakdo (I caught Guddo and made her dance with me ) Nayan
dono juda gaye rat mori amma (and I kissed Guddo on her lips. For
next line it was Gita)
Arre raat mori aama , julmo siphaiya ne choli pakdi choli pakdi aree
joban dono dat agye ratt mori amma (and now it was turn for Gita's
choonchi to be squeezed. And I decided to ope he rcholi properly and
even unsnapped her bra and showing them to everybody fondles and
caressed, saying roj roj tumhare bhai jam kar ragdtae maslate hain
aaj tum bhi to choonchi dabva lo) everybody joined in music. Next was
Basanti. She lovingly took a whirl.
Arre Julmi sipahiya ne mora lenhga khola Lehnaga khola , Bhrat pur
Loot gayo Raat mori amma. (and this time other nands Gunja and Adi
were standing for my help)
Singing this I lifted her sari and saya and her hands were caught by
Gunja and Adi. I took it to just below choot but everybody said thoda
aur upar and I opened a little and suddenly I exposed her young choot
covered with brown jhants. Gunja grabbed it . We were distracted by a
Vadiya. `He' started singing, aa gaye vaida banaras ke arre a agye
vaida bnaras ke. He said that all the pains of tummy and even below
the tummy chati ki jalan everything canbe cured with special
medicine. Madhu bhabhi brought Adi to viadya and said see my young
nanad has lot of burning sensation down there. Vadiya said arre saff
Bolo choot main and lifted her skirt. Adi tried to protest but this
time Basanti and Guddo had held her strongly. She pulled her finger
inside her panty and said, it simple. Did you eat baigan yesterday
and Adi said yes. So see that is the trouble she has blouse taken a
big baigan in her choot and a worm has also got inside it I'm
putting a lotion wrap it around his brother's Lund and shove it deep.
She will be cured. Next to be caught was Guddo and she was disrobed.
Rashmi bhabhi said her boobs abhi ddoh dane layak ahin ki nahin and
Viadya opened her hoban and showing everybody said every morning and
night she must get it massaged by her brother. Viadya ji ws looking
for me but I was away becoming a police. All ladies joined and
undressed viadya and she was Dulari. I came as police inspector and
Adi and Gunja joined me. Gita complained to me that her trinkets have
been stolen and she has doubts on Rashmi Bhabhi. Mausi and Bua ji had
become judge .they said talshi lo salli ki. I pushed my hands in her
choli and brought out some trinkets. Yes they are mine, Gita
confirmed. I told theek se and Adi opened Bhabhi' blouse and threw it
and it ws followed by her bra and her boobs came out. I said it may
below and we forced her down , lift her lehnga saya and showing
everybody I forced two fingers in very wet choot and brought out a
ring dekho salli ne kahan kahan chupa rakha hai. Who else is in your
gang she murmured something and I dragged basanti. She was treated to
similar treatment but this time I enjoyed squeezing her young
choonchi. This tiem Adi brought some trinkets from Basanti's choot.
But basanti being rogue she is she told inspector sahib our leader is
she indicating towards my sassu ji. I had no choice but to go to her
but I ws asking very respectfully, they say apne , she whispered me
Bahu ratjaga main Police vala aise nahin bolta. I came back to my
role and said arre chinarshar bhar ke gundo se chudva chudva kar apni
ladkiyon Gota aur Gudo se randi ka dhandha karvaka amn nahi bahara
jo chori bhi shurro kar di. Now my mummy mausi and bua ji pounced on
her to take talshi and almost undressed her. It was happening at so
many places Dulari was entangles with Gunja and Rashmi Bhabhi was
trying it with Guddo. Next came a ghost; all tricks were tried but it
ultimately demanded I want doodh from Rinu My bhabhi laughed and said
buts he is not even gbhain. She told no then call a bull and made her
pregnet when she delivers give me milk from her choonchi. I was made
to a ct as cow and it was announced that who will become bull all my
bhabhis including Dulari and Basnti agreed. But I put a condition I
will check unlessit hasa Lund how it can be bull. And it was agreed,
but when I lifted Basanti's saya there it wa jutting out 9 inches
long and she showed it to everybody. I recalled it must have bben
Nirodh and I had told her about them. So my petticoat was lifted and
now there was no panty to save me and basanti shoved it in side me
and it was followed by Madhu Bhabhi. After getting pregnant I acted s
I am delivering a calf. Dualri came and milked me and offered it to
Bhutan dyes there ws milk in it (she had filled glass before hand lie
my trinkets. Bhut said yes but I will drink it from cow's tits
itself and she did drink milk from me. When her face was revealed it
turned out to be Madhu bhabhi.

Then all rituals of marriage were repeated. I was made groom and I
selected Basanti as bride. A lot of songs were sung and after
marriage everybody said as we had watched wedding we must watch
bedding too. And I had no objection. I used Basanti; s trick Lund of
nirodh and really fucked her. But I was not alone pairs were made
of nanad and bhabhi and they were all in action .Suddenly there
was a power and we all cried in joy and soon there were saya blouse
bra all over. I could count at least 3 women doing it with me and
then it was not fingering jokingly each time I came and I made them
cum. Soon light came back voltage was low and it was very dim. And it
suited us all. All my Bhabhis, Madhu Rashmi bhabhi did it with me and
so Dulari also got a chance but I did not spare them either. I tried
to locate my young nands, Gunja and Guddo and not only made them lick
my choot but fingered them hard making them cum twice. I develop hots
for my younger sis Adi I thought twice but decided to go ahead and
she welcomed. it turned our she was a pro and knew exactly how to
lick a choot. Before night was closed Basanti was made to deliver a
child. It was a doll made of cloth We all came back just after 6 and
started morning chore. Sheepishly I and Madhu bhabhi went down and
found everybody was still sound sleep. We found that a new bond has
been developed. During Lunch ravi joined us and Guddo and Gita were
standing with him. How could I loose this chance of galli: Nili si
ghodi gaj neem se bandhi chalo dekho to lo, aree mare Jija ki Bahna,
gayi thi dakhne vo to chadh gayi kahjur unki sarak gyai skirt aur
dikh gayi Bur, Nili si Ghodi But Guddo took charge and attacked me
and sand arre Dulhe ki bahana gayi thi dakhne vo to chadh gayi atut
unki khul gayi saree aur dikh gayi choot. She could use such words in
front of her brother indicated the atmosphere

1 comment:

magnatek said...

I personally love sex and i live just for that.Specially online sex and adult sex chat .I nevver miss a chance to do love with a women.