Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adult Sex Story - Sexi Holi Part I

It was day of Holi and only a few days ago I had
stepped into my sweet sixteen year. I'm tall (5-6) slender but not
every where . My long dark black hair used to touch my hips and
my tiny teen boobs were growing. Down below on the road holy
revelry was in full swing boys , some of them my school mates
and neighbours too ,were in colorful mood .

They not only tried to throw color at us with there pichkaris but
some even threw colors filled in condoms. They were singing
lewd songs taking my name and of my bhabhi Sudha, who was
about 24 years old. Only we were at home as my parents had
gone out and my brother working in merchant navy was nearly
always away. Those lewd songs using pun on our names
(sudha chuda, and chadni chodani) made me hot .Most of my
friends had already enjoyed sex mostly with there "cousins"
some with there servants and a few even with there brothers .
And everyday they will come and tease me with there graphic
details. My jija( brother in law) was going to come to play holi
with us today and I knew that one thing may lead to another .

Suddenly my dream broke. Somebody has held my tiny waist
firmly. Abhi tak chikani bachi ho , it was my bhabhi .She had
come with color smeared hands to paint me. In my defense I
tried to cover my face but bhabhi with one hand opened button of
my top and her other hand went inside gripping my breast. She
started rubbing her color-smeared hand on my boobs. She
started feeling them from base and slowly moved upwards and
squeezed my breasts hard. I was trying to pull her hand away
but it was in vain.Kisi chale ne nahin dabaya to aaj bhabhi se hi
kam chala lo.She joke d. she had now started pulling my nipples
slowly and whispered in my ear You know you brother does
exactly like this . I had started enjoying it my tits had become
hard and after getting signal bhabhi increased pressure and
pinched my nipple . ohhh Please chod dijiye , I begged. Kya chod
dun Nanad rani( sister in law) pahle uska nam bato . I said
my….my breasts ..uh. She refused and increased pressure
Hindi main bolo . I told mera sina mera joban bhabhi . She still
refused and told me the first letter is chu and second is chi now
tell me . By this time she was squeezing both my breasts very
hard. ok Chunchi I whispered ..a bit louder and ask me . there
was no chance and I had to say bhabhi please meri chunchi
chod dijiye, but it was not the end . Bye the time I realize her
hands had lifted my skirts and my panty was down and out. Her
hands had reached my lower lips and started smearing them
with red color. ohhhh ohh I was screaming wriggling pushing
hard to put her hand away but her fingers had gripped my both
labia and started caressing it. I could not stop pleasant
sensation. a finger went inside and her thumb was massaging
my clit. I never felt like this before. Although I had touched myself
before but my portals of joy never faced such assaults. Please
Bhabhi leave me remove your hand .My leg was turning into jelly
and my thighs were spreading itself ohhh I kept moaning .
pressure on my clit went up and her second finger also triedto
wriggle it's way in my virgin vagina.ohhh Nooo . ohh yess
bhabhi retorted ..such a beautiful piece is lying waste it's meant
not to be hidden but it should taste joy of life . ok You tell me its
name and I will leave . I said cunt leaving my shame , ohhh no
tell me in hindi I said yoni ohh no first letter is chu and last
is ..t
I screamed hann bhabi meri chut main se apni finger nikal lijiye.
But she increased the tempo and asked me what goes inside it
I was so aroused. I said lund bhabhi . good girl and now she
had taken my clit between two fingers and pressing it hard .and
What lund does inside chut. .I blurted chudai . I was pushing my
hips loosing all control . bhabhi took me to a cot and reclined
myself as my both legs were hanging and left me. She removed
her hand ,spread my thighs and sat between the . I was feeling
weak and had no power to resist. She took my chut between her
lips and started sucking me hard . ohh I was crying moaning and
she bit my clit . I arched my hips raised my cunt and exploded in
her mouth..It took me some time to become normal. Bhabhi was
smiling looking at me and said, nanad rani bura na mano holi
hai,.

Bell rang , and when I opened door it was my jija ji . He was
looking so handsome and strong . He was wearing a kurta
pajama . I remained transfixed. Abhi tak tumahere gore gore gal
chikne hain , he questioned. Bhbhi answered from my side aap
se ragadwane kae liye , but How is your pichkari it still has some
color left for us or You had used everything in Your sister's
…..Bhabhi asked staring at his trouser where some stirring
could still be seen. She brought thandai for all of us laced with
good amount of bhang. Jija ji held me in his powerful arms and
started rubbing gual on my cheeks , but in no time his hands
entered inside my top and grabbed my joban.Aaj kitne din bad
sali se holi khelne ka mauka mila hai . he asked bhabhi You
know sali ko kaise rangte hain .." gall ko chumm ke chunchiyon
ko ragad ke and chut ko chod ke. Now bhang has gone to his
head and we were also not left untouched. Bhabhi pulled me to
her side removing my top and told jijaji " choti choti chunchiyan
hain bur bina bal ki chodo raja kaske sali hai kamal ki . I was
bend with my head secure between bhabhi's thighs and jija
pulled my skirt too. And down his pajama went . I could feel His
hardness pressing against my tight virgin cunt lips. He spread
my thighs centred his Big cock at doors of my portals of joy
.Bhabhi challenged him "wah land nahin wah nuni hai jisko
chuton se pyar nahin" chodo kaskar and in one stroke his cock
head went in. I tried to scream but bhabhi pressed her wet choot
at my lips and silenced me." Abhi to sirph supara gaya hai pura
musal baki hai nand rani".Jija ji gripped my waist hard. I was
trying to wriggle but he with full force pushed again and this time
almost whole of his lund went inside my choot. on the other side
bhabhi had grabbed my one boob and stared caressing it and
rubbing her cunt lips at my lips.After some time pain subsided
than Jijaji took out slowly his cock and than very slowly glided it
in . I was enjoying it and now I could feel that my choot has
devoured his big lund. With one hand he was massaging my
breast and with other he started stroking my clit.He vibrated it
pulled and pressed . My choot was on fire . I started gripping my
pussy on his cock thrusting my hips towards him and realizing
that I am enjoying he slowly removed his cock and in one big
thrust pushed it deep I responded in the same tempo moaning
crying in joy . we started fucking in fast rhythm . Bhabhi too was
rubbing her choot I started pushing my tongue deep caressing
her clit and than jija almost withdrew his cock . Bhabhi asked me
to tell him to fuck me I cried please make love with me jija told
me no not like this and I begged him to fuck me. Bhabhi said
ohh in hindi I was thrusting my hips toward him squeezing my
cunt . I could not control and screamed ohh please chodo mujhe
chodo jija apana mast lund meri bur main meri choot main
dalkar chodo and He shoved whole cock in one go It went on
and on I was licking bhabhi's cunt and squeezing jija's lund with
my choot and raising my hpis on every stroke. First Bhbhi came
in my mouth and than I lost all my control and came in big way
which triggered jija too who filled my till now virgin cunt with his
cumm . it dripped down to my ass hole he slowly removed his
cock He had to go somewhere so he kissed me and bhabhi and
left.

No comments: