Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adult Sex Story - Enjoying a Sexi Girl Anita Part I

It was getting close to lunch time and I was already restless.
I was
staring into the terminal of my workstation, not concentrating on
what I
needed to do, but thinking of wild sexual encounters involving
myself and my
latest lust.
There was a light tap at the door behind me, taking me out of
my reverie. I turned to see the part-timer, Anita, looking around
the door as
she opened it. She had started the previous day. She was doing a
report for
the boss and I had been assigned to answer any questions that she
may have
had.
The day before, while she had been in the adjacent office,
going over the
project with the boss I couldn't help but notice her. She wore a
modest skirt
which came to about her knees. He legs were marvelous, thin and
shapely. She
had a fine body with sensual curves. She wasn't skinny, or thin, but
she was
fine. Her breasts, full and perfectly proportioned, pressed against
the light
blouse that she wore. Her face was pretty and she had a wonderful
mane of
long, auburn hair.
As she left the office with her bundle of notebooks and papers,
Anita's
eyes met mine. They were a light shade of brown, . Her smile was
infectious. It made an electric sensation go through my body and my
head was
light. I smiled my best smile back at her. She didn't look away and
with a
wave and a crinkle of her eye, she said "See You!", and was out the
door. She
was scheduled to be here for the rest of the week and suddenly I had
the
feeling that it was going to be quite good.
She had come by on two occasions the previous day. On the
first, she had
only inquired about how to format the report she was working on. She
stood at
the door, leaning into my office as she asked.
I turned in my chair to face her. Her hair fell over her
shoulders as
she leaned forward and her blouse fell open a bit, offering a brief
glimpse
of the treasures in there as she asked, "How should print this when
I'm done?"
I could feel a stirring in my loins. I said "You can just keep the
text in
block paragraphs and put the figures in columns under however many
headings
you feel necessary." I couldn't take my eyes away from the opening
of her
blouse, hoping that I would get another view. When I finally shifted
my gaze
up to her face, Anita had a knowing look and a sly smile. She
said "O.K., I
can do that.", then she stepped out of the office and closed the
door behind
her.
Later when she returned she had a rough draft of the report
compiled from
a small percentage of the stats she had reviewed. She set the pad on
the desk
in front of me and leaned over my shoulder and pointed out key
elements as I
read. I could smell her scent, not a perfume, but a sweet feminine
scent. I
could hardly concentrate, I could feel my pulse quicken. Her hair
was on my
shoulder and felt as light as clouds. As I turned to speak to her
while she
leaned over me, I notice that her blouse had been unbuttoned one
button down
from where it had been. I had a full view of the gorgeous swell of
her
breasts through the top of her blouse. Ooh, it was delicious. Her
breasts were
full, clad in a white lacy bra and they stretched her blouse so that
from my
position I was awarded with this gorgeous view. I thought I was
going to fall
out of my chair. I said "Yes, this format looks very good, I like
the way
they..., it stands out." I felt her press her hips into my side as
she stood
next to me. My cock was beginning to get very hard. I turned toward
her in my
chair as she collected her papers. She was looking straight at the
bulge in my
pants with her lips slightly parted as she ran her pink tongue over
them. She
said "Yes I like the way it stands out too.", and gave my shoulder a
squeeze
as she turned to go.
For the remainder of the day and that evening my I was
constantly
thinking how she would look naked, or clad only in her thin filmy
blouse and a
pair of socks. I had fantasies of sucking on her hard nipples, of
how her soft
red pubic hair would feel on my face and more. I wondered if things
had
actually transpired as I had remembered. Had she really been wetting
her lips
as she stared at my stiff cock? Or was I just hoping that she was?
I awoke this morning with a raging hardon and sleepy memories of
passionate, erotic love making with Anita in my dreams. I couldn't
stop
thinking, fantasizing about her. My cock was in a constant state of
fullness
and I was thinking of doing anything and everything to her, for her,
with her.
Now, here I was sitting, kicked back in my office chair engulfed in
thoughts
of hard, wet, steamy sex with this person I barely knew,but wanted
bad, and
here she was!
Her face had a radiant smile that seemed like it was meant
just for me.
Anita stepped into the office and shut the door. She peaked around
the door
into my bosses adjacent office and upon noticing that it was dark and
unoccupied she asked
"Where's Kamini today?".
"She called in and said she needed a mental health break today
and said
she wouldn't be in until this afternoon, if at all." I responded.
"Well, I came by to pick up a notebook that was over here in
Kamini's
office and I don't know where it is."
She went into Janet's office and began to look around. As
usual, Kamini's
office was a wreck with papers, reports and books strewn about. I
watched
Anita look in the book case and on the table, moving papers and other
miscellaneous items about.
As she went about the room I watched the way she moved, the
positions and
curves of her body. As she looked for the notebook Anita was
saying "We were
looking through it yesterday..." She knew I was in the doorway
watching and
almost seemed to be posing at times. I could feel an excitement
growing and I
was feeling slightly out of breath as my penis grew and throbbed as
I stood
watching her.
Anita turned and said, "There it is!" Pointing to a blue binder
that was
under the desk opposite the door. Before I could move to pick it up
for her
she had bent over from the hip, with her legs straight like she was
going to
tie her shoes and was reaching for the book. Her skirt rode up her
legs to a
height that almost revealed the bottom of her panties. Her ass was
magnificent! Nicely shaped, with her skirt pulled tight around it,
it was too
much to resist.
I stepped up very close behind her, wanting to press my
straining cock
into her ass, but instead, stopping bare inches before making
contact.
I said "Can I help you?"
Anita leaned back into me, grinding her luscious butt on my
crotch, "I
hoped you would." "Oooh", she moaned as she laid her head on one arm
folded
across the desk and hiked up her skirt with the other, while humping
against
me with her ass.
I held onto her waist as I returned her pressure against me,
grinding my
hard dick against her ass. By now my cock was immense, wanting to be
freed,
wanting to be in her.
Anita was keeping up a steady motion and making soft moaning
sounds. In
one fluid motion she stood up and turned around while dropping her
skirt.
I kissed her hard and felt her hot, probing tongue enter my
mouth. She
pressed her body against mine. I could feel her breasts against my
chest and
pulled her tighter against me. I reached around and squeezed her ass
in my
hands.
Anita's breathing was heavy, and I was getting extremely
excited. We let
go of each other and I stood back to look at her.
She had kicked off her shoes and her legs, long and lean, were
smoothe as
silk.
Her panties were so skimpy they were almost not there, they
were so thin
I could see her ample bush of red pubic hair through them and how
she was
already wet with excitement.
I reached for the buttons on her blouse. Starting from the
bottom, I
released them one by one. Her blouse opened to reveal her gorgeous
breasts. I
leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth as my hands moved up to
caress
her magnificent orbs. They were large and I was surprised at their
firmness. I
I ran my hands down her sides and squeezed her ass, then, still
frenching with
her I caressed her back until I came upon the strap to her bra.
Anita let out an audible sigh as her bra strap came free. She
reached up
and loosened my tie then began to unbutton my shirt. I took my tie
completely
off and kicked off my shoes as Anita reached my belt. She played her
fingers
over the belt then squeezed my bulging cock as she whispered "Why do
I want
you so bad?".
I stepped back, reaching up to slide her blouse off of her
shoulders, as
it fell to the floor, Anita shrugged her bra off and proudly
displayed her
tits. They were big and perky. Her areolas were half again as big as
a silver
dollar, with nipples as big as my thumb and protruding half an inch.
They
looked so excellent! I put my mouth on her left nipple, feeling it
grow and
harden as I sucked and licked it. Anita was crooning and as I moved
to suck
her other nipple she unbuckled my belt and released the catch on my
pants,
which fell about my ankles.
I buried my face in her cleavage and she squeezed her breasts
against my
face.

No comments: