Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aduly Story - Shalini and her unmarried sister in law

I took some
risk in letting your friend come here. Your parents will kill me if
they know. You have to keep it a secret," Shalini said.
"You think we will tell them when they come back? Don't be stupid,"
Jyotsana winked at her.
Tilak did not say anything. He just said, "Bye," to both of them and
walked away.
"What's wrong? You look sad," Shalini said. "Did you have a fight
with him?"
"Oh, no. It isn't that," Jyotsana sighed. The girl looked
thoughtful, as if contemplating how much she should confide in her
Bhabi. "It's our parents. They won't let me go out like others." she
said.
"They are made that way. You can't change them now," Shalini said.
"I have so much more to cover before the weekend. If I do it alone I
can't complete it. I need to do a whole night study and there is no
way that I can ask Tilak to teach me," Jyotsana looked at Shalini.
"Tilak does not mind, but I can't ask him to come here tomorrow
because he has some work."
"How frustrating for you," Shalini sympathized.
"I think even you don't trust us alone, do you?" asked Jyotsana. "I
wish we had a place to go where we could be alone together and
study," Jyotsana said.
And that gave Shalini an idea.
"Would you like to call him over here today?" she asked. "If you'd
like to call him here, you're more than welcome to call him here."
"Really Bhabi? That would be great if you don't mind," Jyotsana said.
"I certainly don't. But your mother and your brother will kill me if
they get to know about this," said Shalini and walked to the bedroom
that they had been using.
"Why don't you stay here while I change and come?" asked Jyotsana.
Shalini did not reply and she just walked to the bedroom. She
relaxed on the bed and said, "There is some funny smell here," and
looked around the room. "What were you both eating here?" she asked.
Jyotsana was getting worried because there were some stains on the
bed. She had let Tilak finger fuck her and cum a lot while he had
come on her hand which had dripped on the bed. Luckily Shalini was
on the spot where he had come.
"You are not wearing your bra. And some hooks are undone, Jyotsana
pointed out.
"I was about to go for a bath when you came in. anyway Tilak was
just about to leave," said Jyotsana.
"I hope you were not planning to have a bath with him. Did I
interrupt you?" asked Shalini winking at Jyotsana.
"No. I was not planning to do it. But I would not mind asking him to
wash my back if you let us do it when he comes here," Jyotsana said
winking back.
"Bhabi why don't you let him spend the night here? After all you
are here to supervise us in case he tries something," Jyotsana asked.
Jyotsana had started to glow with anticipation, and she and Shalini
looked at each other like conspirators. Jyotsana didn't wait for the
answer and ran to the gate and looked down the street, thinking that
she should call Tilak back and tell him the good news, but the boy
was already out of sight.
"I'll phone him," the girl said.
"I'm always glad to help young people get some privacy, especially
when it comes to studies," Shalini replied.
Jyotsana blushed prettily.
"I am sure that when you were in college you also did combined
study. Am I correct?" asked Jyotsana.
Shalini was silent. She had not expected Jyotsana to ask her such a
direct answer.
"First tell me about you. How many have you done this with? I mean
what you and Tilak are planning to do now. I mean combined study all
night." She looked at Jyotsana as she asked her.
"I have done combined study with three till now. But only with one I
have studied seriously. With Tilak I have not studied fully. Do you
get what I mean?" asked Jyotsana.
"I get it. Do you mind if I am also there when you study together? I
mean would you mind if I see how you study? I like watching people
study."
"No. I don't think I would mind. I studied once with my friend in
the same room because we were in an excursion and two of us shared
the same room. But Tilak is a shy type. I don't know how he will
react. Do you want to join us?"
"No. I won't join. It's your day and I will just be there. I will
see that Tilak is not shy. Leave it to me. Call him and tell him
that I agreed but won't let you both alone because I am scared that
he will take advantage of you."
Just then the door bell rang and the servant entered.
"We are getting something from outside for dinner. So just wash the
vessels and you can go," Shalini told the servant.
"Amma, one of my relatives is unwell. I have to go and see him
tomorrow morning. Can I take leave tomorrow?" asked the servant.
"Okay. We are just two of us. We will manage," said Shalini.
She looked at Jyotsana and said, "Why don't you call your friend and
ask her not to go home but come back. She can stay here. Tell her
that you both can study all night."
They spoke in English so that the servant would not understand.
Jyotsana called Tilak and asked him to hang around there and wait
for the call. She explained the arrangement telling him that she had
somehow convinced Shalini to let them study here. He said something
on the other side to which Jyotsana replied," We will some how
manage that after she sleeps. She won't let us be alone. But she is
a sound sleeper. She won't wake up even if there is an earth quake.
We will manage something. Even if she catches us, it will be okay.
She can't tell my brother that she let us sleep together when we
promised that you won't grab me."
Shalini said, "Let me have a wash."
She finished her bath and came out in a robe.
"Why don't you call him now? I don't want the neighbours looking at
him coming after it gets late."
Jyotsana called Tilak and asked him to come now. She put the phone
down and said," He will be here in half an hour. He says he has to
collect something from a friend. I will have a bath too. I am really
a mess there now. Bhabi I need to use your hair remover. I will do
it in half an hour. Anyway he will take that long. I will be here
before his arrival."
Jyotsana went to her bathroom. Shalini arranged the things that were
on the centre table. She heard the noise of the front gate being
opened. She went to the window and looked. It was Tilak. Shalini
suddenly had an idea. Jyotsana won't be able to come out now since
she would be removing the hair. She always used the hair remover
which means that it would be half an hour at least before she comes
out. Shalini rushed to the bath room and removed the robe. Tilak
rang the bell. She pulled on a white thin petticoat which clung to
her body and slung a thin towel which she normally used to tie her
hair after a bath on her shoulders. The towel and the petticoat were
somewhat wet and clung to her thighs and her breasts. She was not
fully satisfied and she splashed some more water on them. Now they
were like a second skin. She wiped the excess water with another
towel. Tilak rang the bell again. She looked at the mirror. The
towel barely covered her full breasts. She pushed the towel aside
and exposed one breast out and looked down and saw that the thin
fabric of the petticoat showed her thighs and the ass. She took a
vessel containing milk and put it on the stove and let it heat in a
slow flame. The milk was really cold and it would take more than
half an hour to boil.
She opened the door yelling, "Can't you wait?"
Tilak looked at her and went dumb. Shalini's left breast was bare
and the petticoat showed her thighs.
"I am sorry. I thought it was the servant. I was in the bathroom.
Please come in. Jyotsana said that you will be here in half an hour.
I didn't expect you so soon."
She pretended that she was unaware that her left breast was bare.
"My friend was not there when I called his home. So I started
walking to here. I saw an auto and took it. That's how I came here
immediately."
Shalini kept looking towards the kitchen. "I have put the milk to
boil. I have to wait till it is done. I hope you don't mind my being
here till then."
"I can look after the milk. You can go and change if you want," he
volunteered and immediately was scared that she may go away.
"It's okay. I have to dry my hair too."
She went and stood under the fan and lifted her hands to release the
hair so that it would dry faster. Although her breasts were now
covered, Tilak could see the sides of her breasts as she lifted
strands of hair to let them dry. Her hair was wet. So the front of
her towel kept getting transparent as she shifted the hair all over.
The breasts were very firm and much bigger than Jyotsana's breasts.
Tilak shifted his gaze to her thighs and the area of her cunt. He
could see that the she was clean shaven and the cloth stuck to her
crotch. He could not however see the details of her cunt. In the
process of arranging her hair, the towel again got shifted and the
right breast was now bare. He could see the honey coloured nipples.
He was stealing glances at her. Shalini wanted him to look at her
without fear.
"So is this the first time you are doing combined study with
Jyotsana?" she asked.
"Yes. We had planned it earlier but she could not convince her
parents to let me come home."
"Jyotsana told me that you have a girl friend. Won't your girl
friend get angry if she knows that you spent the night here with
both of us all alone?"
"She does not have to know. And we don't plan letting her know."
"You are really smart. Don't ever let her know. Even though you are
here for studying, people won't believe that you spent a whole night
with two girls and just studied. At least I am married and that
makes me less desirable. But Jyotsana is not."
"Why would you be less desirable? If you don't mind my saying this,
I think you look exactly like a student. If you had not been married
I would have fallen for you."
"You are saying it just to make me happy because I let you come
here," said Shalini.
"I am serious. You are very sexy. You don't mind me saying that do
you?" asked Tilak.
"It's okay. But only if you are true."
Shalini now was using the comb to tidy her hair which was nearly dry
now. She sat on a sofa opposite to Tilak and started combing her
hair. Tilak was looking at her as she combed her hair. She had
covered her breasts with the towel but they jiggled under the thin
wet towel as she continued combing her hair. As before, the sides of
her both breasts were exposed to him.
"Do you get to spend a lot of time with your girl friend?" asked
Shalini.
"Not really. But we manage to meet at least once a week in my
friend's room. But it is not enough," said Tilak.
"I know. It must be very frustrating when you have someone but don't
have a place," winked Shalini. "Is she very sexy?"
"Yes. She is big," said Tilak looking at Shalini's breasts which he
was now openly staring.
"Do you like them big?" asked Shalini.
"Yes. I love them when they are big and I can't help staring them
when I see a sexy pair of breasts."
"I know," she said as she looked at him watching her partially
exposed breasts. She looked down and noticed that the breasts were
partially bared. She looked up at Tilak and saw that he was staring
at her breasts. She did not cover them now. They just stared at each
other.
"You really love breasts don't you?"
"Yes."
"Will Jyotsana get wild if you looked at someone's breasts?"
"Why should she? She wont I think."
"Will Jyotsana come here now?" he asked almost in a whisper.
"Are you scared?" she asked him.
The comb slipped off her hand. She bent down from the chair to pick
up the comb. As she bent down the towel slipped away from her
breasts and her breasts hung provocatively. The comb had fallen a
little away from the sofa. She bent down and reached towards the
comb pretending as if it was difficult. Tilak had his eyes fixed on
her breasts. The breasts were capped by light brown coloured
nipples which were hard and pointed. The brown circles around them
were a shade lighter. They were full and firm. The towel totally
slipped from her shoulders and fell down on the floor. Shalini could
have just grabbed the towel and put it back on her shoulders.
Instead she got up from the chair and stood up. She had only the
petticoat on her. She was bare waist upwards. She walked to where
the comb and the towel were on the floor which was just two feet
away.
"I am clumsy at times," she said as she picked up the comb and stood
up and placed it on the centre table. Then she bent down and picked
up the towel and flung it over her shoulders.
"I must get dressed now," said Shalini. "Jyotsana will be here any
moment."
"I wish you stayed here some more."
"I know," she said. "May be I will stay a little longer. Even if
Jyotsana comes down she won't min will she?"
As they spoke now, she pushed the towel aside and combed for some
more time and let him look at her breasts. She let him see one
breast first and then the other one.
Then she went near him and stood just a feet away from him and
whispered, "You know that I will be there al the time with you,
don't you?"
"Yes. Jyotsana told me. Let us get to know each other even better
than now," he said getting up and standing before her. He had a
massive erection and did nothing to hide it. Shalini looked down and
then at him.
They just remained silent.
"I must really go now," she said.
"I hope you let me get to know you better in the night," he said
looking at the breast which she had bared completely. He was not
even looking at her face as he spoke. He just stared at the breasts
openly.
"Yes."
"Promise?"
"Promise. I really have to go now," her voice was now a whisper. She
was looking at his crotch.
She went to her room which was the room where Tilak and Jyotsana had
spent the afternoon. She contemplated about what she should wear.
Ultimately she decided on a nightie which came to her mid thigh. The
neck was really cut low and exposed the upper half of the breasts.
It had buttons in the front. She decided against wearing a bra and
panty. She tried walking towards the mirror and saw that the breasts
jiggled. She wore a housecoat over the nightie and walked to the
hall and found Tilak sitting there with a bored expression. He was
disappointed to see Shalini dressed so covered up.
"So you did not tell me about your girl friend," said Shalini.
"You never asked me anything," said Tilak.
"Was she your first?" asked Shalini.
"No. She was not my first. May I ask you something also?" asked
Tilak.
"You may ask. But I may not answer all the questions. Remember that
I am married and married people do not always talk frankly about
their past."
"You somehow do not strike as someone who would have been without a
boy friend before marriage. Don't ask me why I think so. May be it's
because of the irresistible looks that you have. In case I am wrong
say no. otherwise just be silent."
Shalini remained silent and smiled at him.
"I understand," said Tilak who also was smiling now.
Just then Jyotsana walked in. "Did you come long back?" she asked.
It was nearly more than half an hour that he was here.
"May be I came back five minutes back. I did not note the time. But
that friend of mine made me wait a lot. I am sorry if I made you
wait," said Tilak.
"I thought I made you wait," said Jyotsana.
Tilak looked at Shalini and she understood that she was to stand by
the story that he had come five minutes back. Jyotsana was dressed
in a plain loose fitting sleeveless vest that came to the bottom of
her breasts. The openings for the arms were wide and big and it
showed a lot of breasts from the side. It was obvious that she wore
no bra under the vest. Her nipples poked under the vest. She wore a
skirt that came to her knees.
Shalini asked Jyotsana, "Won't you offer him something to drink?"
"He likes to drink. Whenever we go on picnics I have seen him
enjoying the drinks. But that's out of the question I guess", said
Jyotsana.
"Do you also drink and like to drink?" Shalini asked Jyotsana.
"I have had drinks only twice before. I don't even know what it was.
Many of the girls had something to drink that day. I did not like
the taste but today I feel like having some for fun. What about you
Bhabi? " asked Jyotsana.
"I also have had something to drink in some parties at my friend's
place. But it was more for fun. But I have never had something to
drink in a small group like what we have now. I would like to
experiment today but we have nothing at home and it is late for
Tilak to go and get something. I won't deny that I feel adventurous
today," said Shalini.
"Bhabi, we won't get another chance like today. There is no one at
home. The maid also won't come tomorrow. And Tilak is dependable.
Let's try it today," Jyotsana was now pleading.
Tilak stood up and said, "Bhabi, I will sneak out and get some thing
and come. What Jyotsana says is true. You will never get a chance to
be naughty again. I will come back in hardly five minutes. There is
a liquor shop just a few yards away. I don't think that there is
someone waiting to spy on your house. If it's okay with you I will
get some soda and whisky."
Shalini nodded and went inside. She came back with two five hundred
rupee notes.
"Buy something nice."
Tilak took the money and asked for a bag. Shalini gave him a bag.
Tilak went away.
"I feel like I am a student again. I never thought that I would end
up letting you bring Tilak home and let him stay all night. It makes
me feel very young again having something to drink and that too like
some teenager. I suddenly realize what I have been missing this one
year. If your brother or your parents get an idea of what we did
today, that is the end of my marriage. I hope Tilak can be trusted,"
said Shalini.
"I trust him fully Bhabi. He even told me about how he saw his
sister got screwed by her husband's friend. If he shares such
secrets with me, you know how close we are," assured Jyotsana.
"Let us get something to eat. There are enough things in the fridge.
We will micro wave the food. But I need to cook some rice," said
Shalini.
"Relax and sit down. I will do it later," said Jyotsana.
"It will be a hassle later. Put some rice in the rice cooker. I
don't want to start cooking then," said Shalini.
Jyotsana got up and went inside the kitchen. Shalini opened the
front window and looked at the gate. She was worried that someone
would see Tilak. But she realized that she was unduly paranoid
because it was just early in the evening and no one would really
care if someone walked home. She heard the gate open and saw Tilak
walk in and close the gate. He walked in.
Shalini closed the door and bolted it. Jyotsana came out from the
kitchen and asked him what he had brought. He put the sodas and the
bottle of whisky on the centre table.
"I don't normally get to drink good scotch but if I get it free like
today I enjoy it," he smiled.
He gave the change to Shalini.
"Let us move over to the bedroom. I don't want someone surprising us
here. We will lock the bedroom door. Otherwise the smell will drift
to the drawing room if by chance we get some unwelcome guests," she
said.
Tilak and Jyotsana carried the centre table to the bedroom and
placed it besides the bed. When he came back for some chairs,
Shalini told him," let us sit on the bed. It is just the three of
us. We don't have to be formal."
They walked to the bedroom. Jyotsana asked Shalini, "Bhabi why don't
give Tilak something comfortable to wear."
"I am comfortable," he said.
Shalini opened the cupboard and took out a pajama and a lungi. "What
do you prefer?" she asked.
Jyotsana took the lungi and gave it to him and pushed him to the
bathroom. He came out holding the jeans. Shalini sat on the bed.
Jyotsana asked her, "Bhabi why don't you get into something more
comfortable?"
She came closer and opened the house coat and saw that she was
wearing a nightie inside.
"If I were you, I would just wear the nightie. It's just me and
Tilak," she said.
Shalini unbuttoned the house coat and removed it and threw it away.
She looked very sexy in the nightie. The upper half of her breasts
shone in the bright light. The thighs were neither fat nor lean.
They were very fair and there was absolutely no sign of any blemish
on the exposed areas.
"I have never seen this nightie," Jyotsana said.
"I wear it only when we are alone in the room," said Shalini.
Tilak was serving the drinks in three glasses. Jyotsana said, "Don't
make us get drunk and take advantage of us."
"I have spiked your drinks and after taking two pegs, both of you
will be unconscious and I plan to ravish you," he laughed.
Tilak gave Shalini and Jyotsana their glasses and took one for him.
They clinked glasses giggling like school children.
"It will help you both open up," said Tilak.

No comments: