Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adult Story - Dreams of Meeting Part III

"Yes darling, I am sure." 

You gently spread the cheeks of my ass and run your tongue down the crack to
the opening, sending a shiver through my body. You lick from my pussy to my
ass and back again. Inserting one finger into my pussy, moving it around, in
and out, getting me ready for what is to come. I feel that finger slide out
and up until it is poised over my rectum. I feel your finger slide in and I
moan. Part pleasure, part pain. Gently you massage, getting the opening
ready. When I know it is I reach over to the bedside table and grab the
Vaseline that I put there earlier in the day. I hand it to you and you
spread it over your cock, then on my hole. I moan at the sensation.

When you have finished you hand it back and I put it back on the table. I
rise up onto my hands and knees. You kneel behind me, holding my hip with
one hand and guiding your cock with the other. 

I feel you press against my rectum, I try to help you by opening the hole a
little for you. I feel you slide the head into me and stop to let me adjust.
You take it back out for just a few seconds then slide it back in, a slow
steady thrust, pressing all the way to the hilt. The pleasure is
immeasurable. You stop. I can feel your cock throbbing and I know how
intense the sensation is for you. 

When you have regained control you begin thrusting into my ass. I know that
it won't be long before you cum, the sensation is too much, despite what we
have already done. I lean forward onto one elbow and use the fingers of the
other hand to rub my clit. Slowly at first then faster as I feel your
release building. You pump in and out of my ass harder, faster, both of us
nearing climax. I feel the tingle begin at my toes and swiftly move up my
legs as I feel your cock get even harder. You fuck me faster, harder.


As my orgasm hits me I feel you cum, shooting your load deep into my ass.
Our cries of pleasure mingle together, the song of passion. You collapse
with me onto the bed. The weight of your body is pressing mine into the
mattress. Your forehead presses into my back. After a few moments, when our
breathing returns to normal, I feel you slip out of me and roll over onto
your back. I slide over to you and lay on top of you. Your arms go around me
and hold me close.. 

"Ria, I am utterly spent," you say with a sigh of deep
satisfaction.

"I know my darling Suman. That was my intention." I say with a small, evil
chuckle. 

We lay like that for a while, touching each other in love. When it was time
for me to go the parting was sweet, both of us knowing that I would talk to
you on the phone later in the evening and I would "pick you up from the
airport" tomorrow. I kiss you deeply, lovingly and
passionately.

Suman, reading my story over it would seem to other people that we say I
love you way too much but I know you like to hear it and say it as much as I
do, if not more. 

I love you my darling Suman. I love you with all of my heart and soul. For
all of eternity plus one day my love will burn for you.

No comments: