Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adult Story - Dreams of Meeting Part I

The day has finally arrived. I am standing in the airport waiting
breathlessly for you to step off the plane and into my arms. I have managed
to get away from the house for the day. You don't officially arrive until
tomorrow but we needed the time spent alone together the first time we
physically meet. 

My first glimpse of you through the crowd takes my breath away. My heart
begins pounding harder than it was already. The moisture between my thighs
increases with the anticipation of what is to come. I have a few stolen
moments to drink in the sight of you before you finally spot me standing
alone by the window. You stop in your tracks and I see your sudden intake of
breath. 

We stand there staring into each other's eyes for only seconds but it feels
like eternity before someone bumps into you, startling you out of your
trance. 

With slow deliberate steps you head in my direction, never once losing eye
contact, navigating the crowded airport by instinct alone. When you are near
me you drop your carry on bag on the floor and, not saying a word, reach out
your left hand to gently touch my cheek with your palm. I close my eyes in
pleasure at the feel of your hand finally on my skin.


I lift my hands and place them on your chest, feeling your heart thundering
in your chest, it's rhythm matching my own. I sense your movement as you
lower your head and I open my eyes. You reach up with your right hand and,
cupping my face in both of your hands, gently kiss my lips for the very
first time. 

My knees are weak and my heart feels like it is going to explode. You break
off the kiss and pull me into your chest. Knowing, as you always seem to,
that I need to be held close. I drink in the scent of you, pressing myself
against your body. You feel a sudden dampness on the front of your shirt and
gently lift my head with a finger under my chin to look at you. There is no
need for words; you KNOW that these are tears of sheer joy at finally being
able to hold my love in my arms. 

We stand there holding one another for another 5 minutes or so, neither in
any hurry to let go. Slowly we part, finally whispering of our love for one
another, the first words spoken between us since you got off the plane.
Keeping one arm around my shoulders you pick up your bag and we go pick up
your luggage. Now we begin to hurry. 

Chatting about nothing in particular we walk out to where my car is parked
and put your luggage in the trunk. I close the trunk and turn to you.


You again lean down and kiss me. A gloriously passionate kiss that takes my
breath away. As we break off the kiss I unlock the doors. We get into the
car and I drive to the hotel that I have already checked into. The whole
time I am driving you are constantly touching me, caressing my hair, my
face, my shoulders...always touching. When we arrive we unload your luggage
from the trunk of my car and take it into the room.


Inside the room we drop the luggage on the floor and lock the door. I kick
off my shoes and turn to you. I see that you have taken yours off as
well.

I step over to you and whisper softly "I love you
Suman."


Want More Erotic Stories 4 FREE ? Click to Join our
Group!

"I love you too my little Ria." you whisper back with a smile in your voice
and all the nervous tension between us disappears. You pull me close to you
and softly kiss my lips. I can feel every ounce of love being poured into
that one tender kiss.. You stroke my back lightly then run your fingers
through my hair. 

"I have waited so long for this moment my love," you say with a sigh in your
voice. 

I touch your face lightly, every inch of skin. Awed at the knowledge that I
finally get to feel your skin. Slowly, my eyes following my hands, I slide
my hands through your hair, over your forehead, down your nose, across your
lips, over your chin and down your neck. I lean in and kiss the center of
your neck, inhaling the scent of you. 

My hands continue their journey down your chest and over your belly. I reach
the hem of your shirt and look up into your eyes. They begin to twinkle in
mischief, making me smile. I lift your shirt and tell you that I have to
see, have to feel. You take the shirt out of my hands and lift it off over
your head yourself so that I can touch you. I run my hands all over your
chest, playing with the hair. My heart is pounding. I lean in and kiss your
chest, right over your heart. I can feel your heart beat on my lips, the
rhythm matching my own. 

My breath catches in my throat as I feel your lips press onto the top of my
head. You lift my chin gently with your hand and kiss my lips, oh so
sweetly. I press my body into yours and you deepen the kiss, making me groan
into your mouth. I feel your hands rubbing my back, slowly moving down my
sides to my waist. 

You tug gently at the hem of my shirt and I move back slightly, telling you
without words yes. You lift my shirt over my head. As soon as it is gone I
press my body back into yours. I gasp in pleasure at the feel of your skin
touching mine for the first time. You unfasten my bra and slide the straps
off my arms. I hear you groan at the feel of my naked breasts pressing into
your bare chest.. 

Your pleasure sends a rush of warmth to that secret place between my thighs.
We stand there holding one another for what seems like forever, savoring the
feel of our bodies pressed so tightly together. You kiss me again, deeply,
and move me over to the bed. 

Gently you lay me down on the bed. Again you kiss me deeply, stealing my
breath. I feel your hand on my jaw, down my neck, between my breasts and
over my belly, making my skin jump and my body tremble. I hear you chuckle,
you know what you are doing to me, teasing me, and you love it. I gently nip
your lip. I arch my back and groan out loud as your hand makes the return
trip and FINALLY cups my breast. 

You kiss my neck and lick my skin from my neck to my breast. Gently you take
my nipple into your mouth, sucking and teasing. 

"Oh Suman, please." I moan. 

"Please what Ria?" you say with a chuckle. 

"Please don't stop Suman." I say with a moan. 

No comments: