Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adult Story - Dreams of Meeting Part II

You trail kisses down my chest, down my belly, licking, sucking and kissing
my skin...driving me insane with want. You reach the waistband of my jeans
and give me a wicked grin as you unfasten them with your teeth. You lay my
jeans open and kiss my abdomen just above my panties. I moan and you kiss me
again, knowing that you are driving me insane. 

Finally you move your hands to either side of my hips and slide my jeans
down my legs, pulling them off my body slowly and torturously. You take one
foot into your hand and slide the sock off, kissing every inch of my foot as
it is revealed. When the sock is off you kiss the toes, gently sucking each
toe into your mouth. You finish that foot and reach for the other, which I
am only too willing to give you. 

"You are driving me crazy Suman." I whisper. 

"I know, my love," you say with a smile. 

You finish sucking on my toes and kiss your way up my leg, not leaving an
inch of it untouched. You reach the apex of my thighs and I hear your intake
of breath as you inhale my scent and see the dampness of my panties.


"Oh darling, you ARE ready aren't you," you say slyly.


"Oh God yes Suman!" I say, blushing. 

"You will just have to wait Ria," you say wickedly.


I just groan. You run your hands all over my body. My body is trembling and
tingling, I am losing control and you know it, relishing the knowledge of
what you do to me. 

"Kiss me." I beg. 

You kiss me, pressing your chest into mine. 

"Oh, God! I have to have you Suman. Please, God please..."


You grin evilly at me and say, "Patience my love,
patience."

You kiss down my chest and belly again, hovering over that special place,
letting me feel your hot breath through my panties. You kiss the mound,
barely touching and I groan as a spasm races through my groin. I hear you
chuckle softly as you kiss the tops of my thighs. You slide your body so
that it is pushing my legs farther apart. I tense in anticipation of what I
think is about to happen and you decide to tease me farther.


You kiss the inside of each knee, the inside of each thigh. I begin to
squirm and that's when you decide that I have had enough. I feel your finger
slide under the edge of my panties, pulling them to the side. Your eyes lock
with mine as you lower your head to my waiting wet pussy. The first touch of
your tongue on my swollen clitoris sends an orgasmic wave crashing through
my body and I cry out in pleasure. You use your mouth to lick and suck me to
another release, so very swiftly after the first that I think I might die
from the sheer pleasure of it all. 

As the last waves of pleasure leave my body I whisper to you, "It's your
turn darling, but I want the first time that you cum to be inside me."


You lay on the bed next to me and I kiss you, tasting my juice on your lips.
I run my hands over your sexy chest, over your belly, around your sides and
down your hips.. I smile my Ria smile and you know what I am about to do. I
kiss you once more then kiss your neck, running my tongue down the center,
down your chest and beyond your navel. I unfasten your pants and tug. You
lift your hips and allow me to remove your pants. I remove your underwear
with them, no sense waiting now. 

I kiss my way up your legs, alternating between both of them. When I reach
your cock I kiss the head, tasting the precum there, and I know that you are
just as excited as I am. I suddenly suck your cock into my mouth, making you
gasp out loud. You never expected me to suck you straight in, you were
waiting for me to tease you as you teased me. It's too late for games now. I
want to fuck you and be fucked by you.. 

I suck and lick your cock with my mouth as I am stroking it with my hand.
Not too much, I know that you are near breaking point already. I release
your cock from my mouth and I hear your whimper of disappointment. I remove
my panties, crawl up your body and straddle you. You are hard enough and I
am wet enough that you slide right in. A tiny orgasm races through me as
your cock touches my cervix for the first time. You grab my hips to stop my
movement, but it is unnecessary...I couldn't move right now to save my life.


After a few moments you gain control and squeeze my hips, letting me know
it's ok to move. I begin to slowly rock my hips, my clit rubbing against
you. I feel your balls against my ass on every backstroke. It is not going
to take much this first time to make us both cum. I can feel the orgasm
building. I know that it is going to be intense. I hear you begin to moan
louder, your breath catching in your throat. I know that you are near
orgasm. I increase my pace, driving your cock in and out of my wet pussy.
The tingle begins in my toes as I feel your cock get harder, longer. The
tingle moves to my thighs as I feel your balls
tighten.

"OHHHHH!" I scream. My orgasm crashes and builds in intensity as we cum
together. I can feel your hot cum hit my cervix, I nearly pass out from the
intensity of my orgasm. I lean over onto your chest until the trembling
subsides. You hold me close and kiss my head. 

"I love you Ria," you whisper softly. 

"I love you too Suman." I whisper back. 

You squeeze me gently and I get up. We walk together hand in hand into the
bathroom to shower. I lean over to start the water running and feel your
touch on my back. I look at you with a question in my eyes.


"Just have to touch you babe, don't need anything but that," you say with a
catch in your voice. 

I smile to let you know I understand. When the water is the right
temperature I stand back up and turn into your chest, pressing my face into
it, wrapping my arms around your back and pulling you into me. Your arms go
around me and hold me firmly against you. You press your lips into the top
of my head and we both sigh at the same time, making us chuckle.


I look up into your eyes and say, "God I love you sweetheart, I love you so
much." 

"I love you too my darling, more than you can imagine, more than you will
ever know." you say in a husky voice. 

I lift my face up to your waiting kiss, a gentle, loving kiss. Breaking the
embrace after a few moments I step into the shower, holding your hand and
gently tugging you in after me. I stand with my back to the water, you
facing me, and finally get to look at you, ALL of you. I reach out a hand to
touch your chest, suddenly very shy. I explore your body with a light touch,
memorizing every inch with my fingers. Running my hands over your shoulders,
down each arm, taking your hands in mine and stroking each finger. Turning
your hands over and tracing the lines on your palms. Back up the insides of
your arms, across your armpits and down your sides.


I hear you groan but I ignore it, still not looking into your face. My hands
move over your hips, my thumbs brushing your abdomen. I feel your skin jump
and hear your swift intake of breath, still you don't touch me, you know I
need this. One hand on the front of each leg, moving ever downward, I notice
that you are fully erect. Reaching your feet and making the return trip up
the backs of your legs. I stop at the junction of your buttocks and thighs
and cup your cheeks for just a moment before moving over your buttocks and
up your back. Moving my hands once more under your arms, across your
armpits, over your chest, up to your shoulders, up your neck and into your
hair. Stroking behind your ears, across your jaw line and rubbing my thumbs
over your lips. Exploring your face with my eyes as well as with my fingers
now. Tracing your eyelids with my thumbs, down the bridge of your nose, over
your cheeks and cupping your face in my hands. Our eyes meet as I gently
pull your head toward mine, our lips meeting in a sensual kiss.


When the kiss ends I hand you the soap and ask you to wash me. I turn my
back to you, showing you that I trust you completely. You begin soaping my
shoulders, down both arms. You return to my shoulders and start down my
back, never losing contact with my skin. I close my eyes in pleasure at your
touch. I feel your hands skipping lightly over my buttocks, down each leg in
turn and back up again. I feel one hand slip between the cheeks of my ass,
gently washing. I feel your hands once again sliding up my back to my
shoulders. With gentle pressure and no need for words you turn me.


I stand before you with a blush on my face, nipples erect and with glazed
eyes. You slowly move from my shoulders, soaping under my arms and down my
breasts, cupping them for a moment then moving over my belly. You reach the
apex of my thighs and wash the mound gently, slipping a finger between my
folds to wash away all traces of our pleasure. I moan at your touch. You
wash my legs and the tops of my feet. When you have finished you hand me the
soap. I swiftly lather you up, knowing full well that we both have one again
reached the breaking point. 

I shampoo your hair, you shampoo mine, eliciting a groan of ultimate
pleasure. We rinse the soap from our bodies and finally kiss, a deep and
passionate kiss. You lift me up and, bracing my back against the wall of the
shower, enter me in one solid thrust. I cry out in shock at the waves of
pleasure racing through me. You trust in and out faster and faster, the
friction building into an intense release for both of us.


Suddenly, in one final deep thrust I feel your cum explode inside of me and
I cry out again as it causes my own orgasm to shatter my senses. When the
shuddering stops I feel you slip out of me, I let out a whimper at the loss
of your flesh in mine. We kiss once again. 

"I love you my darling Ria," you say in a husky voice.


"I love you too my darling Suman." I reply in a whisper.


You set me gently on my feet and we rinse ourselves off. I turn off the
still warm water and we step out to towel each other dry. Very sensual,
drying off someone else's body. Rubbing the towel vigorously on your chest,
back and legs. Softer, slower on your genitals, grinning slyly as you become
half erect again. I know that it is too soon for you to become fully aroused
again, but knowing that even toweling you has that effect makes me feel
smug. When we are both dry you take me into your arms, pressing our bodies
close together, and kiss me. A long, lingering, loving kiss.


You kiss my forehead then turn me around, wrapping your arms around me from
behind. You kiss my neck, my bare shoulder, nibbling gently. We walk out of
the bathroom, you still holding me. I pull the blankets back on the bed and
we lay down. I lay my head on your chest, my left hand rubbing in slow
gentle circles, playing with the hair on your chest. We lay there chatting,
discussing plans for the evening, tomorrow and the future. You are stroking
my shoulder, arm and hip gently, lovingly. I would love to fall asleep like
this, in your arms. Our bodies satisfied for the moment. But I know we are
swiftly running out of time. I will have to leave you and head home soon,
much to my sorrow. I am not going to think of that right now, I am going to
savor every stolen moment that we have. 

I turn my head slightly and kiss your chest. I feel your breath stop, and
then begin again as your heart beats just a little faster. Your hand pauses
in its motion. I kiss you again, gently flicking my tongue out against your
skin. You reach over and hold my head with the other hand, stroking my hair
tenderly. 

I whisper against you, so softly that you barely hear, "I love you. I love
you with every breath in my body, with every beat of my heart, to the depths
of my soul." 

I begin kissing downward. Kissing your nipples, biting them gently. Over
your ribs, alternating between biting, licking and kissing. Across your
abdomen, licking your navel, following the trail to my treasure. Using my
chin I lift your semi hard cock out of the way and kiss your pubic area,
then around your cock to your balls. 

Sucking each one into my mouth in it's own turn. Your hands are on my head,
just holding me, not pushing. Your legs are tense and your breathing is
shallow. I lick my way up the shaft of your cock, feeling it grow against my
tongue. 

I place my closed lips against the head, kiss and say, "Good afternoon my
Love. You will have time to rest later." I giggle.


Your moan turns into a soft chuckle when you hear what I say, then back into
a deep moan as I suck your cock suddenly into my hot mouth. I lick, suck and
tease your cock with my lips and tongue. Sliding it in and out of my mouth,
circling it with my tongue. I cup your balls in my left hand, squeezing and
massaging gently. You are moaning, your breath coming in gasps. I release
your cock from my mouth and crawl up your body to kiss your parted lips.


"Suman, it's time." I say, looking deep into your eyes.


You know, without me having to tell you, what I am talking about. I slide
off your body and lay on the bed on my stomach. Your hands begin rubbing my
back, stroking lightly, making me moan in pleasure. Up and down my back, in
long, sensual strokes. Moving ever lower. I feel your lips touch the space
between my shoulder blades and move lower. You kiss down my spine, to the
top of my ass. 

I hear you ask me in a whisper, "Are you sure my
love?"

No comments: