Monday, March 16, 2009

Sex with Friend's Brother part I

I am 19 years old.  I have a friend Anjali.  One day
she told me that her parents are going to their village.  So she
want my company as her was staying in her house with her only
brother.  She ask permission to with my parent.  So I went to her
house.  Anjali have a elder brother Ashok. .  He is 23 years old.  I
feel that Ashok is very happy.  The next night Ashok brings cold
drinks for us.

We drunks our cold drinks and starts watching TV.  After some time
Anjali told me that she is going to sleep.  For some time Ashok and
I watch TV and then I saw that Ashok has gone to his room without
watching TV.  And I became curious why he did so.  After drinking
the cold drink I was feeling hot.  (Later I came to know he has
mixed some sleeping pills in Anjali's drink and some stimulator in
my drink) Then I went to Ashok's room and slowly opened the door and
started peeping inside.  I found Ashok masturbating his jumbo-sized
cock.

I kept on seeing him.  I don't know what makes me to stop there.
Definitely it was Ashok's dick. .  There is something happening with
my body.  My BP and also my erotic desire aroused a lot after seeing
Ashok's huge dick.  Suddenly I felt my heartbeats irregular and I
tighten up my thighs,  while looking at his gigantic dick.  I become
misbalance and tries to gain the balance but my bangles rang and
Ashok stood up while seeing at me.  Then he slowly stepping towards
me and came close to me.  Now he can easily judge my condition and
he whispered me " come inside Sabeeha" and soon he placed his arm
around my waist and pushed me inside.

I hesitatingly walked inside while looking at my feet with shyness.
Ashok then bolted the door and smilingly he slapped my ass and
said " Sabeeha don't worry,  no body will not be able to know what
happened between you and me.  (He hugged me and started kissing my
neck,  face and lips and his hands are on my ass and his fingers are
inside my butts) Sabeeha you are the prettiest and hottest girl I
have ever met.  Sabeeha your tits and ass is also very pretty and
soft".  I can't stop Ashok by doing all this.  I wanted to stop him
but he is very nasty at that moment.

Ashok hold my right ass butt in his hand and guided me to his bed.
There he asked me " Sabeeha sit down,  I know that you are nervous
right now,  please don't worry,  we shall become good friends after
this beautiful meeting" then I said " Ashok please! Don't do
anything to me which is wrong in words of society,  and I don't want
to have an illicit relations" Ashok replied " Sabeeha don't worry
Jaan! (He sat besides me on the bed and placed his hand on my
shoulder and pulled me towards his thickly haired chest,  and he was
completely nude at that time and it was pretty difficult for me to
control my sexual desires,  because the man sitting besides me is
nude and having a gorgeous dick,  so I placed my head on Ashok's
shoulder and this was the sign which I gave him that I direly in
need of a throbbing fuck).  And I think he understands my position
and he placed his hand on my thighs and also his fingers are trying
to enter in between my thighs.  I didn't say anything to him when
his fingers reached the most effective area of the woman 'her
clit'.  Ashok's fingers are doing magic with my clit.  I started
losing my control and said "Ashok please! Don't do it,  please let
me go" Ashok kept on playing with my clit.

No sooner I laid opens on the bed and loosen my thighs so that
Ashok's fingers keep on teasing my clit because this is very
enjoyable time.  Ashok started kissing and licking my neck and now I
am totally under the control of my partner.  Ashok placed his lips
on my lips and pushed his tongue in my mouth so his juicy saliva is
straight coming to my mouth.  When he completely satisfies that I
will not go anywhere,  he got up and said " Sabeeha got up and put
off your clothes".  I extended my hand towards Ashok and he holds it
and pulls me up.  I got up and pulled off my qameez.  Ashok came
from back and started licking and kissing my waist.  His one hand
entered in between my thighs from the front and other started
pressing my breast.  I kept him doing this and pulled down my
shalwar.

No comments: