Friday, February 27, 2009

Piya Baawri Part I

Her body was also getting terribly hot and sweating thoroughly.  I
ran my hands over her smooth silken body from waist to the armpits.
Her armpits were soaking wet in sweat.  I unleashed the bra and in a
very graceful way slid the bra straps away from her shoulders.  In
her typical innocent style she helped me remove the bra from her
arms,  put in on the floor and got back to watching TV.  It was some
cartoon serial she was watching on Cartoon Network channel.  That
could keep her involved all 24 hours because it's her favourite
channel.  Her whole upper portion was bare naked sitting ignorantly
in my lap.  I was dying to see her tits from the front.  But decided
to eradicate the panty as well and then feast on her 100% nudity.  I
tugged at the elastic band along the waist of her panty and caressed
her soft buttocks for some time.  Then my hands went to the front
towards the pussy.  But instead of fingering her pussy I expanded
the elastic band of the panty wide enough for her to pass through
easily and pulled the whole panty all the way down her satin legs.
Co-operatively she stood while I was dragging the panty down and
then sat back in my lap childishly.  In that short moment I got a
close up view of her naked ass and smelled it tempting sexiness.
 

Now that she had again settled in my lap,  I took all the time
surveying her neck back and buttocks closely and even kissing and
licking at times.  Once again she asked why I was kissing and
licking.  I told her that this was the only cure for the yellow spot
disease in case it is not visible.  I assured her that I better do
it all over her body just to avoid any risk.  She agreed fully with
me and didn't bother again.  a lot of all this preparation to seduce
her seemed to be going well so far.  But I needed her to finally
stop watching the TV and enjoy the sex.  So I told her that it is
also important that the patient should not get distracted when the
healer is using this technique.  The patient should concentrate
fully.  She looked at me sadly and turned off the TV.  Then I
requested her to let me survey her frontal parts.  Smilingly she
stood upfront before me with her belly sticking in my face.  I
slowly raised my head to get the first erotic view of her fresh ripe
boobs.
 

The were sticking out firmly in perfectly round shape topped with
the most delicate light pink nipples that had hardened with the
sensations I had been giving her all this time.  For the first
time,  Piya gave me a very sexy look in the eyes and with a spicy
smile on her face she swung her buttocks from side to side and
asked "Chacha,  are you not trying to have sex with me? " I was
quite shocked but came to terms with myself that a sixteen year old
girl can't be all that ignorant in these matters.  I simply winked
at her and said "Hmmm,  so you knew it all this time".  Biting the
lips she swung her ass in deep twists and gave the most erotic
stretch to her whole body and fell to the ground rolling all over
and exposing her private parts to lure me more.  I laughed and
said "You bitch,  if you had told me you knew it we wouldn't have
wasted so much time".  She said "C'mon Chacha! I was just checking
your skills at seducing a young girl".
 

After that I didn't want to waste any more time talking,  neither
did she.  The latter was all in utter silence with mutual
understanding.  I kneeled in doggy style over her naked body.  She
was lying flat on the floor with her face up,  hands thrown away and
legs spread wide.  I brought my face to her feet and started licking
on her soles and toes.  Then gradually my licking advanced up the
satin smooth legs all the way up the knees and thighs till I met
lips met her pussy.  This was the first closest possible view I ever
had of her pussy.  It was also so delicate and tender,  absolutely
smooth and clean with not a single hair on it.  My tongue dug
hungrily into the opening of Piya's cunt.
 

She never had sex before in her life but seemed to know all about
it.  So she moaned greedily asking for more pushing the pussy
upwards to help my tongue get in deeper.  I caressed the upper
surface of the cunt gently with my finger and then gradually
inserted it till I could feel the insides in detail.  She cried a
little in pain but adjusted well to the circumstances.  She grabbed
my hands and persuaded me to squeeze her fleshy boobs.  My hands got
busy enjoying the soft flesh of the boobs while I brought my head up
to her face and kissed and licked her whole face like a big
mushroom.  Simultaneously pushing my fully erect dick into the
cunt.  We fucked and fucked untiringly the whole day long till
nightfall.  This was just the beginning.  After that the next couple
of weeks we tried out new experiments by collecting new styles from
sex magazines etc.
 

Two months later her mother Seema was still in the fourth month of
pregnancy when it was discovered that Piya is also pregnant of two
months bearing my baby! The news spread the whole town like wild
fire.  Quite obviously Brajesh and Seema were most ashamed of me
taking advantage of their daughter but they were also worried of her
future.  They knew that with such a reputation Piya will never find
a proper groom to marry her.  So instead of getting angry with me
Brajesh begged and asked me if I would marry her.  I saw him in a
very emotionally weak position.  So I tried to explain to him that
actually I was always attracted to his wife Seema but since I never
could have sex with her,  I did this with Piya.  Now I put a
condition to Brajesh that if he wants to secure his daughter's
future by me marrying her,  then he should also make Seema have sex
with me.  Brajesh got angry but thought over it.
 

Deep inside he was also getting tired of Seema as she was getting
older and secretly he was attracted to his own daughter Piya
developing sexy body.  So he made a deal saying that he will
convince Seema to have sex with me and I after marrying Piya should
make Piya have sex with Brajesh.  We joined hands on this
agreement.  I had to marry Piya instantly as she was already
pregnant with my child.  Brajesh and I waited till Seema and Piya
delivered their babies.  After that Brajesh and I successfully
managed to convince our wives to share partners.  Piya had given
birth to our first son whom we named Sunil.  And Seema had born a
girl they named Reema.
 

Later Piya gave birth to four consecutive daughters named Diya,
Liya,  Kiya,  and Jiya.  None of us were sure who was the father of
which child.  After about twenty years of all of us enjoying total
hardcore sex with shared partners,  Sunil proved to have the same
incestuous sexual instincts as his parents,  Piya and me.  He had
first exploited Reema's virginity as Reema was only two months elder
to him and continued boosting his sexual capacity with her for some
years until his own four sisters Diya,  Liya,  Kiya,  and Jiya
matured to be worthy of fucking.  They were his next targets.  None
of them ever married but all the five girls gave birth to Sunil's
children in multiples and the tradition continued.

No comments: