Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Anal SEX WITH Friends WIFE Part II

Her voice was so high that I afraid her neighbours may not heard. I
tried to place my hand on her mouth but she buried her face deep in
cushions and kept crying and saying "meri bund pharr dee, ooeeee
meri bund phat gayee, bahar nikalo nahin to main merr jaoon gee" I
slowly squeezed her huge boobs with both hands they were very hard
and her nipples were erected. Then I bowed down and kissed on her
neck. My lund was feeling her hard shit inside her gand. She again
requested "please bahar nikalo warna main merr jaoon gee" I pressed
her boobs a little hard and while licking on her ears said "main
tumhay mernay nahin doongha, bus thorri derr may theek ho jayaega"

She brought her left hand towards her gand and touched my lund and
said "uff yeh bohat motta hay, iss nay meri bund phar dee hay" I
squeezed her boobs more tightly and licked on her ears and
said "kiya bohat motta hay?" She said "yeh jo appnae un der daal
diya hay" I said "yeh kiya hay, iss ko kiya kehtay hain" She said
while touching my balls with her hand "mujay nahin patta, app ko
patta ho gaa" I moved my lund slighty in her gand and said "mujay
too patta hay lakin main tumharay muun se sunana chahta hun" "oh no
please hiloo nahin mujay dard ho raha hay, bus aram se un der dall
ker rakhain"

I said "ok, pahlay yehhbatao kay iss ko kiya kahtay hain" she
squeezed my balls and said "app bohat baysharram hain, meray say
gandi baatain kurna chahtay hain" I said "haan main tumharay say
gandi baatain kerna chahta hun, tum bhi baysharam ho jaoo"

She turned her face towards me and with her right hand she held my
head and brought closer to her face and kissed on my ears and
said"app ka itna motta lund apni bund main lay kar baysharam bani
too hoie hun, aur kiya chahtay hain" She again touched my lund with
left hand and said"app ka lund bohat motta or lumba hay, Bilal ka
itna barra nahin hay". Her filthy talks made me horny and I tried to
moved my lund in her gand. Her gand was so tight that that my lund
was unable to move. She shouted with pain and said "nnnn no please
hilna nahin, mujay bohat dard ho raha hay, abhi aisay hi lattae
raho, jub meri bund ki tumharay lund say dosti ho jaae to phir
hilna" I said "ok" I moved my hand under her belly and placed my
palm on her choot. As she felt my touch on her choot she shivered
and moaned and said "aap iss ko kiya kahtay ho?" I pressed her choot
and said "choot". She turned her face and kissed and entered her
tongue in my mouth. We did a long kiss. she said "iss ko phuddy bhi
to kahtay hain" I said "yes" She again kissed me and said "mujhay
phuddi kahna accha lagta hai aur meri phuddy aap kay lund kay liay
bohat tight hai" After hearing this I loosed my control. I gripped
her boobs very tightly and pulled my lund out. As my half lund
became out I pushed it in her with great force. She started
crying "ooeee haeee nahin main merr jaoon ghi meri bund phat jaay
ghi, please abhi aapnay lund ko nahin hilaoo" but I didn't listen to
her and started fucking her gand madly. She collapsed on sofa and
started abusing me "bahan chood, parrai bund mufat main chodnay ko
mill ghaee hay iss liyae meri bund phar rahay ho" I continued
fucking without listening her and held her hips with my hands
bringing her closer to me and started more fast. During fucking my
lund was touching her hard shit inside her gand which after some
time felt soft and she discharged few gasses from her gand. By then
she had also controlled her pains and started moving her gand with
my motion which showed that she had started enjoying, With my jerks
her shit became more soft and it started oozing out when my lund was
moving out.

By then I was about to come I held her boob again with right hand
and placed left hand on her phuddi and said "oh janoo I am cuming"
She brought her hands towards my back and held my hips and kissed me
and said "ab maza aa raha hay, aapna lund ko meri bund kay un derr
chootnay do aur meri bund ko aapnay lund kay juice say bhar do" with
that I gave few final stokes and exploded in her gand when my lund
was full inside her. She also reached her orgasm and my hand became
wet with her phuddy juices. I laid on her back for few minutes and
then I pulled my lund out. It came out with a "pucch" sound and her
shit also came out. My lund was fully coated with her shit. She
immediately got up and rushed towards bathroom. After few minutes I
followed her and entered the bathroom.

By then she was relaxed and made her shit. She saw towards my lund
and said "yeh to meri shit say ganda ho gayaa hai" I said "koee baat
nahin main iss ko saaf kar lattaa hun" by then my lund was half
erected she stood up and embraced with me and kissed on my lips and
said "main aap ko batati hun kay main kitni baysharam hun" with that
she held my shoulders and asked me to sit on commode. I obeyed her
and sat on commode. She sat on my thighs facing towards me with her
legs across me. My lund was touching her phuddi. It made my lund
again hard she wrapped her arms across me I also held her tightly
and kissed on her lips she entered her tongue in my mouth and with
that she started pissing on my lund. Oh what was that feeling, her
warm piss was washing my lund. We kept in that position till she
finished pissing and said "main nay aap ka lund ganda kiya tha aur
ab main nay isko dho diya hay" I again kissed her and said "tum
wakayee bohat baysharam ho" She replied "aap nay bana diya hay" I
said "ab tum ghorri bano main aapnay lund say thumhari bund dhotta
hun" she said excitedly "yes bohat maza aa ay gha" and we both stood
up and she immediately assumed doggy position with her hands on
commode and hips up. I apart her hips and positioned my lund on her
hole to piss. As my lund was erected, it took long time to relax and
then I pissed on her gand. As my warm piss fall on her gand she said
excitedly "oh janoo bohat maza aa raha hay, mujhay aaj say pahlay
chudnay ka itna maza nahin aaya. Tum bohat baysharam aur ganday ho,
mujhay tumharay jaisa murd hi chahiae tha jis kay sath main bhi
baysharam ho sakun" after that we both took shower together, she
soaped me and I soaped her. After drying our bodies with towel we
came in bedroom and on bed started kissing and embracing. After
about ten minutes kissing on her lips, face and boob sucking I
licked her belly and came down and touched her hairy phuddy with my
tongue. She widened her legs and held my head in her hands and
pressed it towards her phuddy.

I cupped her hips and started licking her phuddy. Her phuddy was
very tasty and was smelling good. After about five minutes she held
my shoulders and lifted me up and said "aap apni legs meri tarff ker
lo main nay aap ka lund choosna hay" this was a good offer. We
immediately assumed 69 positions and started our jobs. It was her
first time but she was a very good sucker. We did this for about ten
minutes after that I asked her to lie on her back. I placed a pillow
under her hips and put her legs on my shoulder. I widened her legs
and bend her knees to touch her shoulders. Now her sexy hairy phuddi
was in font of me. She brought her hands down her hips and aparted
her chootars to widen her phuddy. I spit on my lund and rubbed its
head with it and then placed it on her phuddy. As my lund touched
her phuddy her body shivered. I laid on her and embraced her with my
left hand and cupped her boob with right hand. My lund was ready to
enter her phuddy. I asked her to put her tongue in my mouth. She
entered her tongue in my mouth saying "meri phuddi bohat tight hay
aur apka lund bohat motta hay, zara aram se un derr dalna" I held
her tightly and while sucking her tongue, with a powerful jerk I
entered my full lund in her phuddy. Oh! Her phuddy was also very
tight. She screamed and removed her hands from her hips and buried
her nails in my back. The tightness of her phuddy reminded me that
she was in pain. She bit on my cheeks, necks and shoulders and
shouted "oeeeee haiiiii bahan chood tum nay meri phuddi bhi phar di
hay" her phuddy was tight like a virgin girl. She wrapped her legs
around my waist. I started massaging her body from her boobs to her
chooters with my right hand, in between many times I squeezed her
nipples and licked her face. She kept quite and hugged me tightly,

replied to my licking with licking my ears and moaned in sexy
voices "oooeee, ………..uff kitna motta lund hai, aisay lagta hai kay
khottay (donkey) ka lund ho" I replied "kottay ka lund itna chotta
nahin hotta, tumhari phuddy ziada tight hai iss liyae tumhain mera
lund motta lug raha hai" with this I started to move my lund but she
immediately buried her nails in my back, tightened the grip of her
legs around my waist and said "oh janoo abhi nahin hilo mujhay dard
ho raha hai, pahlay meri phuddy ko aapkay lund say dosti ker laynay
do, zara dard thorra ho to phir iss ko choodna".

I stopped my movement and we started kissing and hugging. She
said "main aapko bohat pahlay say chahti hun lakin main aap ko
ignore karti thi kay kahin aap meri phuddy na mar lo" I said "to
phir ab kiyun mera lund aapni phuddy main liya hua hay" she
replied "ab muj say sabbar nahin ho raha tha, mujhay Bilal say
tassali nahin ho rahi thi, wo na to tumhari tarah mujhay choodta hai
aur na hi wo meri phuddy per kiss karta hay aur na hi meri bund
marta hai, mujhay bund marwanay ka bohat dil karta tha, jub aapnay
meri bund main oil laganay ki baat ki to main sabbar na ker sakki"
she started moving her hips very slowly and with her phuddy she
squeezed my lund and said "mujhay aissa laga hai ki main pahli bar
choodi hun, aap bohat mazay ka choodtay ho, ab slowly slowly meri
phuddy marro" with this I started fucking her slowly and said "tum
bhi mujhay bohat khoobsurat lagti ho, main bhi her waqat tumhain
choodnay kay baray main sochta rahta tha, mujhay bhi tumhari phuddy
aur bund nay bohat maza diya hai, main nay pahli bar bund marri hai,
tumhari phuddy itni tight hai kay lag raha hai kay kissi 16 saal ki
kawwarri larki ki phuddy ho" she said "aap kay motta lund aur meri
tight phuddy hum dono ko bohat maza daay rahay hain, ab dard cum ho
giya hay ab meri phuddy zor zor say marain" with this she moved her
hips up and down, bit on my tongue and said "apna thook (saliva)
meray muun may dalo yeh bohat mazay ka hai" this was too much for my
patience, I kissed her and entered my tongue in her mouth, held her
tightly and started fucking her like a mad dog. She in turn wrapped
her legs tightly around my waist and started moving her hips up and
down with my movement.

She was moaning and producing sexy voices like "ah, oh maza aa giya
aur zor say meri phuddy maro" within few minutes I was about to cum,
I paused fucking and asked her for a condom. She scratched my back
with her nails and tightened her legs more then she held my hips and
said "jan say marr doon gi agar apna lund bahar nikala tu, apna lund
meri phuddy main discharge ker do, jo ho ga phir dekh lain gay"
hearing that I started fucking her again and with in next thirty
seconds exploded deep inside her phuddy. With my discharge she held
me tightly and squeezed her phuddy to suck my lund and with a
passionate kiss she also reached her orgasm and my lund felt the
wetness of her cum. "oh janoo maza aa giya, aaj say pahlay itna maza
nahin aya tha, meri phuddy ko tumhara lund bohat passand aya hai"
she tightened her phuddy and sucked every drop of my cum inside her
phuddy. Due to hard fucking we became tired and slept naked in each
others arms. We got up at about 4'O clock in the morning then we
fucked for one time more. After that I came back. Now six months
have passed still we have sexual relations and whenever we get a
chance I fuck her.

No comments: