Monday, March 16, 2009

Sex with Friend's Brother part II

While putting off my shalwar I bent down and when I got up Ashok's
lovely dick stuck up in my ass.  I pressed my ass so that I can
enjoy his dick and Ashok started jerking my ass.  Then Ashok unhooks
my bra and holds my breasts in his hands and said "Sabeeha you have
very good pair of breasts and I think your husband will be the
luckiest that he has a woman like you to fuck and now I think that I
am more lucky than him because you are going to fuck by me".  Then
he started sucking my nipples.  Then I lay down the bed and waiting
for Ashok's loving dick to fuck and tear off my pussy.  Then Ashok
sits in between my thighs and spread his saliva on my pussy with his
fingers and also put some of saliva on his cock's big head.  Then
Ashok wide opens my legs and make an ample space for his dick on my
vaginal opening.  Ashok pressed his cock in my pussy.

OOH! God! please! Ashok easy,  AAOUCH! I'll die,  Ashok your cock is
too big for me,  please easy and slowly.  Ashok was a real cool-
fucker; he holds my face in his hands and started kissing my lips.
My mouth was filled with Ashok's juicy saliva and he keeps on
building pressure on his cock and it was slipping inch by inch in my
soft pussy.  Ashok's cock is just like a hard iron's rod and I can
bet that by his first push my soft vaginal walls started bleeding.
My bf's dick is smaller than Ashok's dick.  And Ashok's dick was
uncircumcised so it is very thick from middle due to lot of flesh on
it.  Ashok keeps building the pressure on my pussy and his cock was
penetrating in my pussy inch by inch.  When his whole cock
penetrates deep inside my vagina I hold his waist and my eyes were
tightly closed.  Ashok whispers in passion "Ashok you are really a
tight and hot bitch".  Then I hold his face in my hands and kissed
his lips and replied in a whisper "Ashok My Jaan your dick is so
hard for my soft pussy that I can't be able to bear your brutal
jerks,  please jerk modestly to your Sabeeha's pussy".

Ashok replied  "I'll fuck you like a whore! Sabeeha,  you fucking
bitch today you will forget your pimp bf".  He started pushing his
dick heavily in and out of my pussy regardless of my painful moan.
Then he took my legs on his shoulders and fucking me like anything.
I started moaning heavily and enjoying his cock.  Then Ashok pulled
back my thighs and touched them to my breasts and keeps his fast
brutal thrusts on my pussy.  He fucked me for more than 20 long and
painful minutes.  Ashok ejaculates his hot and viscid sperms deep
inside my vagina.

In this fuck I ejaculated for three times.  Ashok has really a
gorgeous dick.  I always remember this fuck when I was in mood.  And
I always have fun with Ashok dick.  Now his dick is my property and
I usually give Ashok good blowjob and he loves to fill my mouth with
his sticky,  hot and salty semen.

No comments: