Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Anal SEX WITH Friends WIFE Part1

In our 8 years married relation,
many times I tried to have oral sex and anal sex with my wife. But
she didn't agree on that. I was very frustrated in doing anal sex.
The reason was Sara, the lady whom I fucked. Sara the lady of my
dreams is our block fellow and best friend of my wife. She is also
married and has a one daughter. Her husband is lawyer. Sara is 5'.5"
tall with wheatish complexion, long hairs up to her hips and
attractive face. She has very big and well shaped boobs and gand. I
always used to stare at her beautiful gand. She caught me red handed
many times but didn't say anything and she always tried to ignore
me. We have good family relations. We both families belong to
Punjab. In last summer vacations my wife went to Punjab to her
parents. Sara and her husband also went to Punjab. I was alone at
Karachi. One day Bilal, her husband rang me from Punjab that he had
to go to UAE for some reasons and I had to pick Sara from airport
after three days as she was coming back alone with her daughter and
he has to spent at least 10 days in UAE. It was my luck for a good
chance. I agreed and assured him to pick her.

On the day of her arrival I went to airport. The flight was at 10
PM. She came with her daughter who was sleeping in her arms, I
picked her daughter from her hands and she picked her luggage and we
came out. During drive I asked her how was she and how she spent her
time. She simply replied "every thing is ok" after some time I
said "you have used a good perfume" She replied that she hadn't used
any perfume. I said "then its your body's smell, your body smell is
very good" She didn't say anything and turned her face other side.
But I noticed a smile on her lips. We reached home and went inside
her house with her daughter in my hands. She asked me to lie down
her daughter in bedroom. Mean time she brought her luggage. Then I
said ok. She nodded her head in ok and I came back to my home in
disappointment. After about ten minutes the electric supply cut off.
I picked up a candle and lit it. Suddenly an idea came in to my
mind. I rang Sara and asked her about candles. She said that she
needed it and requested me to bring few candles for her. I bought
few candles from a store in our blocks and went to her home. As I
knocked her she immediately opened the door as she was standing near
the door. She thanked me and offered me to come in and said that she
was frightening in the dark. I obliged her offer and went inside.

She took me to the lounge where she was having her dinner. She
offered me to join her I didn't hesitated and joined her. In few
minutes I noticed that she was not comfortable. She looked in great
trouble as she was moving her hips lift right while sitting and she
was not taking her food properly and left after three or four bites.

I thought that my presence made her uncomfortable. I inquired her
but she said that she was not feeling well. I asked her about her
sickness but she didn't tell anything. I offered her to take her to
doctor but she refused. On my continuous inquiry she told me that
she had been suffering with constipation since five days. I asked
her why she didn't take medicine. She told that she has taken every
possible medicine but results are negative. I asked her to use some
external tablet but she told me that she had already tried it. Then
she told me that with the use of that external tablet she needed to
go to toilet but her passage had become hard and she felt severe
pain in doing so. I asked her in smiling way "why didn't you get
help of Bilal?" "What? What did you say?" She understood my remarks
and said angrily. I said "I mean that best solution is to apply some
oil there and for this you could take help of Bilal" She replied
with shy and low voice "he will die but will never do this" I asked
surprisingly "Why?". She said that he didn't like it. Then I
said "why didn't you do it yourself" she said that she had tried but
she could not apply oil there properly and felt more pain. That was
a good chance I gathered my courage and said "may I help you" She
looked at me in surprise and with widened eyes and said "what? Are
you mad?". I said "I can't see you in trouble, let me apply oil,
I'II not do anything else" She turned her face and said "no! No! You
can't do it, will it not be dirty for you" I said "It will not be
dirty for me because I want to bring you out from trouble, where is
oil?" She covered her face with her hands and said "I can't do it, I
am feeling shy" I said "In treatment there shouldn't be any shy.

Where is oil?" I inquired again. She waited for few moments and then
said "its in the bedrooms bathroom" I immediately rushed towards
bathroom and brought the bottle of oil. She buried her face in her
knees. I asked her to sit on carpet on her knees and place her head
on sofa with her hips high (like doggie position). Firstly she
hesitated the she did the same?

I asked her "How can I apply oil over the shalwar? Please slightly
lower down your shalwar". She brought her hands under her belly and
untie her shalwar and slightly lowered it down. As I saw her sexy
naked hips my lund became full erected. I dipped my right hand
finger in oil and slowly placed on her hips. Her body was warm and
shivering. I touched her gand with my oily finger. Oh! Her hole was
very hot. With my touch at her gand she shivered more and sighed and
caught the cushion of sofa with her hands. I started rubbing her
gand with my finger in circles. Firstly she stiffened her body but
after few minutes she relaxed. My lund was in full swing and started
aching in my trousers. With my other hand I unzipped my trousers and
brought my lund out. By now she was relaxed and was enjoying. She
started moving her hips left right very slowly. I increased pressure
with me finger on her hole gradually. I noticed that she had gripped
the cushions more tightly. Slowly the tip of my finger entered in
her gand. She moaned and tightened her body. I pressed my finger
more and succeeded in entering the upper joint of my finger inside
her. It was too hot. I kept moving my finger in circles in her gand.

After few minutes she again relaxed her body and started moving her
hips slowly to and fro. Then I asked her "may I apply oil deep
inside?" she said in a sexy voice "you promised not to do anything
else" I said "I stand on my words I am not ding anything else I just
want to apply oil deep inside you" "It will hurt me and I'll feel
pain" she said without facing towards me. I said "I'll apply maximum
oil and will do it very slowly. I'll stop if you feel pain" with
this I stood up and removed my all clothes. My lund was full
erected. My lund is not too big. It's just 7" long and 4.2" thick
but it is very hard.

I poured oil on my lund and made it fully lubricated. She was still
in the same position. I lowered her shalwar more so that it fell
down on carpet. Now her whole hips and thighs were naked. I
positioned behind her and rolled her shirt up. Now her beautiful
gand was in front of me. With both of my hands I apart her
chootters. Her hole was very tiny and pink in colour. I asked her to
apart her chootters with her hands. She brought her hands at her
back and apart her chooters. Now it was a very lovely view. I looked
a little down at her choot. It was covered with hairs. My lund
became more erected as I love hairy choots. Then I poured some oil
on her hole and placed my lund on it. With the touch of my lund she
shivered and stiffened her body and said "please do it slowly, don't
hurt me" I started moving my lund in circles on her gand. I did it
for about five minutes meantime my precum mixed with oil and made it
more lubricated. Then I felt that she had relaxed. I started
pressing my lund slowly in her hole. She tightened her body again. I
kept pressure of my lund on her hole and moved it up and down
slowly. I continued it for three minutes then she relaxed her body
again. This was the chance; I pressed my lund with thumb and finger.

By now her gand had become very lubricated and as her body was
relaxed my lund make a way into her hole and its head buried in her
gand. She said "ooeeeeeee" with pain and removed her hands from her
chooters and held cushions to absorb pain. As the head of my lund
entered her tight gand, it felt very hot inside her and the view of
my lund's head buried in her gand was so sexy, I became so horny and
excited that I held her chooters and apart them and gave a strong
push to my lund in her gand. She tried to tightened her gand and
said "no nnnnn please" but she was late. As my lund and her gand
were so lubricated, my full lund entered her gand in one jerk. Oh!
She was so tight that my lund felt slight pain due to tightness of
her gand. She screamed and cry in a loud voice "ooooeeeeeeeee
oooeeeeee oh oh oee maa hi main mer gayee. ooeeee meri bund (gand)
phat gayee oo oo hi maa oee meri bund (gand) phat gayee."

No comments: