Monday, February 23, 2009

The Story of a Sexi girl and her friend

She was doing her +2 then.  At that age I was not even aware of
sexual intercourse.  It was the send of party of their batch,  they
dressed up in our house as it is close to their school.  So Maya
along with some 3-4 classmates of her came to our house.  I was a
bit close to her then,  like I used to speak with her.  My childish
looks and behaviours made her feel more jovial whenever she spoke to
me.  She never realized then that I had a liking for her.  So once
they dressed up,  they started to take photographs.  She is short
and I was tall for my age then.
 

So I was almost her height at that time itself.  During this photo
session,  Maya was standing in the second row (as three others were
sitting) and they also wanted me in couple of photographs.  I went
and stood near Maya.  Suddenly my Elbows hit against her Boobs.
Woow what a wonderful feeling.  I thought that she would shout at
me,  but she didn't.  That was my first touch on her.  Time passed
by and I had completed my +2 now.  I was vacation and was waiting
for the colleges to start.  She had completed her undergraduation by
that time.  now we are more closer with each other (playfully I call
her my dear,  etc. .  ).  One day she came to our house wearing
Saree.
 

She was adjusting her saree,  I could see her deep navel and those
wonderful clevage of hers.  She noticed it and to my amusement
winked at me.  This gave me more arousement and I instantly got a
hard on.  But I couldn't do much as there were others also in my
house at that time.  I was waiting for the right time to come.
Within a few days she again came to my house and lucky fellow I am
my sis and parents had gone to our relative place.  Since they had
gone to attend a function which is related with a girl's puberty,
they didn't take me with them.  I was busy mastrubating in our house
(90% of those time it was Maya whom I fucked).  Now Maya came to our
house.
 

I welcomed her and told that no one else is in the house.  I
expected that she would just say a Hi and go back,  but she came in
and volunteered that she would prepare me some dinner for that day.
I decided to take her itself as dinner :-).  I was pretty much sure
that she will not hesitate if I touch her,  but still there was a
hugh sense of fear before making the first move.  But slowly I
gathered courage and started the press against her when she was
chopping some vegetables.  She moaned and said that my smell does
something to her.  Its now or never,  so I slowly started to play
with her.  I first put my hand gently on her back and started to
carrass it (all the while I was speaking some thing to her,  our
eyes never met all these time). .  slowly I gathered courage and
took my arms and put my hands in her armpit,  she resisted,  slowly
I opened her armpit and held her boobs.  She stopped chopping the
vegetables and she was enjoying my move.  I slowly took of her saree
pallo. .  those boobs are even bigger now.  I slowly started to
unhook her blouse.  She had her eyes tightly closed.  I sucked her
boobs with her Bra on and I took them also.  She was standing
toppless in front of me.  I moved back a bit and took off my shirt
and lungi.
 

I was standing nude in front of her and slowly called her by name.
She moaned,  I asked her to open her eyes.  She slowly opened.  and
she was a bit ashamed to see me nude in front of her.  But she
didn't show it off too much. .  she came close to me and hugged me.
Now I slowly started to tease her.  I ran my fingers from the top of
her forhead and made mild movements of it towards her lips. . .  on
reaching her lips I took my finger and replaced it with my lips. .
First Kiss. . .  it was too good. . .  she didn't open her lips to
begin with,  but slowly I started pressing her buttocks. .  . now
she also was getting aroused and her arms were making circles in my
back.
 

I took her from the kitchen to the bed room.  Took of the remaining
of her clothes and asked her to suck my cock.  She immediately bent
down and took it in her hand and started to kiss it. .  Slowly she
took my entire cock inside her mouth and was giving me a great blow
job.  I exploded in her mouth itself. .  She gulped it and began to
lick my balls. .  slowly I was getting hard on again. . . .  I made
her lay besides me and started to massage her boobs gently. .  she
was totally made by then. .  I slowly ran my hand down to her vagina
and played with the hairy vagina for a while.
 

I wanted to fuck her and asked if I can have a sexual intercourse
then (fearing safety reasons),  she said that it was okay. .  So I
instantly got on top of her and started to explore her pussy with my
rod. . .  it was a big tight,  I licked it and made it wet with my
saliva and now my cock was able to get in a bit more easily.  I was
having the greatest night of my life.  We both broke into orgasm at
exactly the same moment.  She stood up and smiled at me.  She said
that she was expecting this ever since I completed my +2.  We had
regular sexual encounters until she got married.  Now she is settled
in the US.  Couple of months back when she came here,  we had
another sexual encounter.  She said that her hubby is really wild
when it comes to sex and asked me to give that gentle type of sex
which we used to have.  I full filled her.

No comments: