Friday, February 27, 2009

Piya Baawri Part I

Brajesh and I had grown up together.  He and his family were our
very next door neighbours.  Brajesh was 5 years older to me and had
got married very early (child marriage).  His wife Seema was very
sexy looking but I always maintained a very pure and good
relationship with both of them.  They had only one daughter Piya who
was born to Seema when she was 16 and Brajesh was 18 then.  I
respectively was 13.  So Piya was only 13 years younger to me but
she always called me Chacha because I was her father friend.
 

We all lived like one family; there was no differentiation of any
kind.  We all noticed that Piya was completely growing by the
mother's looks.  She looked exactly like Seema did in her younger
days.  Of course I had always found Seema very sexy.  Although I had
maintained a very pure relation with Seema inspite of my attraction
towards her sexiness,  I could not bear it any longer with Piya who
looked none different and who was now growing sexier as she was
entering her adolescence.  I must admit that I had been cheating on
my friend Brajesh by fondling on Piya's private parts right since
she was 8 years old.  I did this so that even if she grew up she
would still not feel any difference in doing the same.
 

My trick had worked well.  Today Piya is in her sweet sixteen with
irresistibly well-developed boobs and a tight ass with a fortunately
additional asset of innocence.  She was so innocent to the evils of
the world that she never knew if anyone was seducing her due to her
sex appeal.  She would go and sit in anyone's lap and let that
person do anything with her.  Her parents had noticed this and
grounded her within the four walls of the house.  The only person
Piya was allowed to meet was me.  Brajesh and Seema never would have
imagined that I am Piya's biggest culprit.  Brajesh used to go early
in the morning to work and return home late in the evenings.  Seema
entrusted Piya so much to me that often Seema even went to her own
mother's house which is a couple miles away from our house and
stayed there for some days sometimes.  Piya used to love coming to
my side of the house and watch TV or play video games etc.
 

We are typical middle class people.  Hence as the usual tradition in
such homes,  Piya always wore a frock and a petticoat inside it.
These kinds of petticoats are more like sleeveless frocks only,
just a little shorter in length,  I. e.  above the knees.  Piya as
per tradition stayed only I the petticoat while at home.  Of course
as her breasts starting blossoming she had learnt to wear bras also
but with me she was still like a child.  She used to come and just
land in my laps and force me to cuddle and cajole her as I did when
she was a child.  This is just what I had expected,  that she should
continue to want to be cajoled in the same way as I always did.
 

Right from her childhood I had even been stroking her thighs and
stomach and the chest at that time when it had not blossomed.
Over the last two years I enjoyed feeling the developing size of her
tits.  They had grown to be 36B.  Now her actual figure was around
36-26-38.  I had also got her used to being felt in the pussy area
so that when the right time comes she will have nothing to fuss
about.  Very soon it was announced that Seema is expecting the
second child.  It was Seema's second month of pregnancy.  Since that
time Seema went to her mother's place to be looked after and Brajesh
also spent much of his time there.  Piya used to visit them once in
a while but preferred to stay more with me.  Piya said she got bored
with all of them there.  Now most of the time Piya and I were alone
at home.  I had always been feeling Piya's every part secretly
whether she realised the purpose of it or not.  But I couldn't wait
any longer to actually see her parts bared and naked and to have sex
with her.  There couldn't have been a better time than this. 
 
 I didn't want to loose this golden opportunity of getting to fuck my
sweet darling baby Piya.  One day as she usually came and landed in
my laps,  I again placed my hands on her silky thighs.
She was in her usual type of old white soiled petticoat.  It was
nothing new for her even when my hands advanced towards her panty
and then up her stomach leading to the bra and tits.  For the first
time I pushed my hands under the bra and felt the tenderness of her
fresh ripe boobs.  She didn't react to that.  Then I raised her
petticoat all the way upto the neck and then tried to push it off
over her head.  It got stuck in the head as she was moving her arms
trying to keep the petticoat on.  With the petticoat still stuck in
her neck she sweetly asked me "Chacha why are you removing my
petticoat? " It was an innocent question.  She did not understand
the vulgarity behind this act.
 

I explained to her that "My sweet child,  I've heard there is a very
dangerous disease in town.  If anyone has yellow colour spots in the
skin that person can die.  That's why I'm just checking if there are
any such marks on your body.  It will only take a few minutes".  She
got scared and said "Ok Chacha,  please check my skin quickly.  I
hope I don't get any such disease because I want to see mummy's new
baby.  I wonder if it will be a brother or sister for me".  Saying
this she herself took off the petticoat and again got busy watching
the TV allowing me full liberty to scan her entire irresistibly hot
body.  After that she didn't at all interrupt any actions of mine.
My body was burning in the fire of sexual desire for this virgin
sweet sixteen girl who sat only in a bra and panty on my lap.

No comments: