Monday, February 16, 2009

MY DARLING DESI DIDI - Part II

She came to my room later and laid on the other bed.She was wearing a blue nightgown which made her look more sensuous. When the lights were off,I crept into her bed and laid down with her.I held her hand and started entangling my fingers with her.Then she guided my hand into her blanket and I could feel her hot thighs through her gown.She came closer to me and said,"I WANT YOU TO NIBBLE MY NIPPLES".I tried to force the necklines of her gown down to locate her nipples but was unable to.She said"There's a better way to do it".And then I entered in her blanket and lifted her gown up to reveal her wet panty and then her bra 
which was looking as white as moonlight.I unhooked her bra revealing her tempting and balloon sized boobs.Her spongy boobs sprang out as if waiting to get sucked.Seeing their size,I remarked,"BRA MEIN YEH KITNE CONFINE SE HO KE REH JAATE HAIN".They were turning hard and she was literally begging me to suck them. 

I concentrated on her right boob and then took her nipple in my mouth.She was really enjoying it.When 10 minutes of continous sucking became monotonous,she said,"AB ITNA MAZAA NAHIN AA RAHA.Try something different.SHAKE YOUR TONGUE ALONG THE TIP OF MY NIPPLE".And it did just that giving her such immense pleasure that she started shaking and humping.Then I slowly dragged my tongue downwards-from her tits to her navel and then to her panty which smelled of her cuntjuices.I touched her cunt through her panty and started making circular motions.Then I removed her panty xposing her bushy cunt.She was lying completely nude now and looking sexy in the moonlight which was peeping in through the carelessly curtained windows.She said in a mischivious tone,"TOONE TO MERE SAARE KAPDE UTAAR DIYE"."ISI MEIN TO MAZAA HAI",I replied,licking her inner thigh.I dug my fingers into her slippery pussy and she started moving aggresively.She moaned,"KISS ME THERE".I kissed her stongly smelling cunt and she passed out quiet moans.She pushed my head forcefully into her pussy as she desperately wanted the kiss to last as long as possible.She whispered in my ear,"JAB TU MUJHE YAHAAN KISS KARTA HAI TO MUJHE BAHUT MAZAA AATA HAI."She came closer and said,"I WANT TO GIVE YOU A BLOWJOB".I became really xcited as this was the first time in 4 years that I was getting a blowjob from her.She said,"PROMISE THAT YOU WONT LEAK IN MY MOUTH".I promised and lied nude with my erect cock pointing towards the ceiling.She put it in her mouth and it felt greatttt.Then she lay nude and said,"ACT AS IF YOU ARE RAPING SOMEBODY."I roughly held her body and squeezed her boobs hard and nearly bit her nipples but didnt move my cock towards her pussy to tease her.She said,"AGAR TU SACH MEIN KISI KA RAPE KAR RAHA HOTA TAB TO USKE ANDAR HI GHUSA DETA"I got xcited and forced my right leg between hers and positioned my cock but it slipped.She pleadingly cried,"ISKO THHEEK TARAH SE ATKA".I thrusted my cock inside her and she started screaming loudly and said,"AAAAAAAHH
.
.AB MAZAAA AAA RAHAAA HAI...GHUSAA MERE ANDAR GHUSAA DE.WASIM,TU BAHUT SEXY HAI. AAAAAAOOOOOOHHH!.I put my fingers on her lips and said,"SHHHH.KOI JAAG GAYA TO MARENGEN".

When we had finished she told me,"LET ME HELP ME WEAR MY CLOTHES ON."She was unable to hook the bra herself and asked me to do it.She was sitting with her legs split wide open and I sat behind her in the same posture and tried to bring her hooks together but was unable to.She said,"YOU CANT DO IT NOW.ABHI YEH AROUSED HAI".And then I kissed on her neck and then moved my hands from her back to her front.I sqeezed her boobs which were now rock hard.She started breathing heavily and moaned,"AAAAAAHH.. YEH KYA KAR RAHAA HAI TU.TOONE MERE ANDAR KE BHOOTH KO DOBARA JAGAA DIYA HAI".We became wilder and fell on the bed and were more aggresive than before.I directed my cock towards her wet pussy and started thrusting faster than before.She cried out,"DHEEEEEERE,AAAAOOOOOOOHH,DHEEEEERE".And when my cock rubbed against her wet slippery cunt,she held me by my hair and cried,"AAAAAAHHH!BAHUT MAZAAAAAAA AAAA RAHAAAA HAI!"

She came closer to me and whispered,"YOU KNOW SOMETHING.I ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE IT WITH MY CLOSEST COUSIN."After a brief pause she moaned,"NOW LEMME MASTURBATE FOR YOU".She held my cock in her hands and played with my balls and rock hard cock.After a few minutes,my load of cum fountained fiercely,reaching up to her nipples. I masturbate regularly but the pleasure I attained that night was special.Then she kissed me goodnight and we both went to sleep.

I was too xxxcited then.I had made a night to remember!

No comments: