Saturday, June 13, 2009

Adult Story of Jija Salli Part V - Schene I

I went into kitchen where Rashmi Bhabhi and Adi were preparing meals.
Mausi called Rashmi Bhabhi and asked me to prepare meal fast with Adi
as some guests are going back. Now I was left alone with her. She was
looking cute. She found me looking at her young teen boobs and she
blushed. I said really, well. She hugged me and said but not like
yours didi. I said Adi if you would have been my nanad I would have
taught all the tricks. Adi laughed and said, sisters too can be close
(and I recalled our episode with Neelu didi and Cheenu when we were
of Adi's age) I agreed yes, my mistake and hugged her back. I told
her lesson number one if we get to rub our choonchis it will help to
make your choonchis grow. She laughed and said, whenever, wherever
you say didi. Second lesson I told her that a house during marriage
has most chances, there are number of boys too whom you can enjoy but
chances of meeting again are few, so use this. And don't limit to
boys of your age, mature and married males are better. She was
serious, but said, if some problem. Opps I said my mistake. You can
take a packet of pills from my purse (same as I had given to Chavi)
it can be used any time even morning after, but best is take every
day, you don't when chance will knock. She hugged me again and this
time not only I squeezed her teen young tennis ball size boobs but
kissed her on the lips.

I found Mausa ji was calling me. I went out. He said Ravi has rung
up. He will be coming in an hour. Both of you should go and look up
the arrangement for reception tonight. There will be arrangement for
party, DJ, caterers have also arrived. I left Adi and went to my
room to get ready.

I was deciding what to wear for going with Jiju. I discarded sari
(as being too traditional and again giving him chance, I found sari
being most dangerous as it had to be just lifted and choot is
accessible), shalwar suit was not teasing enough (I wanted to play
safe but at the same time did not wish to loose this chance of
flaunting my assets and teasing him).I had put almost all my dresses
on the bed and in walked Adi, smiling, displaying her tennis ball
size hard teen choonchi. She said, Didi I thought that let me pick up
the pills from you before you disappear with Jiju and after that one
does not when you become free, winking at me. I pinched her uthti hui
choonchi and said, no I have all the care for my young sis, take it
from the purse, it is in the outer pocket. She picked one packet pf
pills and kept it in her purse. She looked at the various dresses
lying on cot and asked me, `hey didi what is bugging you.' And I told
her my problem. She laughed and said, Didi you are on the horns of a
dilemma'. Yes I admitted `I want to feel horny and make him horny but
also prevent my self from his Horn.' She thought for a minute and
came up with a unique suggestion. She offered that I can wear her
jeans with a tight tank top. I looked at my plump hips and said, but
Adi, they will hardly fit me. She laughed and said, `Exactly that is
why it will make him hard. You had told that he is both a boob man as
well ass man. My jeans will ensure at least later part.' And will you
go nude from here swinging your naked chootar rani, I teased her. She
had answer for everything. No didi, I will wear your sexy pants. They
may be slightly loose but they will gave a chance to anybody and
everybody to push hi s hand inside my pants, with the pill now I feel
free safe and more daring. It was decided that both of us will
undress together. I had already removed my sari and undid my blouse.
Adi pulled my saya and I pulled her jeans. Basanti had divested me of
my panty but Adi's cunt was still hidden under panty. I removed it in
one sweep and hugged her. Before she could resist I was doing ragdai
ghisai of her choot with mine. She was enthusiastically responding.
She opened my bra too and I lifted her top. I was surprised her young
boobs were not hidden under any bra so our boobs too met. Adi was
endowed with a beautiful pair of knockers. They must have been 32 but
her cup size was c and on her slender frame for a 17 year old teen
they were fabulous. I rubbed them with my 36d jugs and teased her
tits with mine and just titillating touch made both our tits erect.
My one hand was holding her back and other was caressing her young
teen small and firm chootar. I kissed her on lips and she tried to
move her head away but 3-4 attempts and we were licking sucking and
nibbling each others lips. My choot kept on grinding hers and now my
fingers too have joined in rubbing her labia. She was enjoying every
minute of it. Now her choot was not a passive participant but was
kissing caressing and brushing my choot with desire and authority.
Soon there were some sound of steps and we had to stop our Sapphic
play. Adi made me wear her jeans. Our heights were same but my hips
were plump and with our joint efforts it could go up. With great
difficulty it could rise over my pelvic bone and was almost hung
there. Adi opened a button on top and that made it a bit comfortable.
However, it did open my front and choot was only a few inches away.
Adi had ensured that I do not wear any panty and so I could feel
Jeans rubbing on my chootar. I thought that at least my big
voluptuous choonchis should be covered in a bra as tank top was too
thin for that. But Adi will have none of it and I was made to wear my
thin tight yellow top just over my boobs. My hard firm proud
choonchis were raising their heads and I was looking more provocative
than a bay watch girl. Adi pinched my tits very hard and they become
steel erect. Now there was a clear invitation, `hey come and squeeze
me, written over my boobs". Top was inadequate to cover my choonchis
so to expect it from hiding my flat fair tummy and deep navel was too
much. When I looked rear of me in mirror, I was awe struck. Front was
nothing. Adi's jeans were too little for containing my sexy swinging
ass. Crack of my chootar was so evident, that even from a distance
one can clearly identify it and my being without panty only
accentuated it. My long slender legs blooming into heavy hips, every
curve and full shape was being shown in that literally hip hugging
jean. I picked up a Lycra jacket which again was inadequate but gave
me a sense of hiding me. Adi giggled and said, if I know about Jiju
this will not be with you for much time. Adi wore my pants. And soon
there was a knock and Ravi entered. Adi was going out. He not only
brushed and squeezed her young choonchis but as Adi expected, his
adventurous hands ventured into her loose pant from rear, measured
heights of her pretty chootar and explored pleasant depths.
I hugged Jiju and taunted, `you told mausa ji that you will be
coming within half an hour and it has been exact one hour where were
you lost kahin meri nanad, Gita aur Guddo ke Bhonsade main dubaki to
nahin laga rahe the. But after the last night marathon, I think you
must have been drained so it could not have been that.' When he
looked at me he almost fainted. He tried to garb my buttocks but I
moved in a flash. We came out but before riding on bike he just
removed my Lycra jacket. I pushed out my already hard proud boobs and
said, bolo jija main kaisi lagti hun.. He tried to grab my boobs but
I rode on the bike and told hey let us start, mausa ji is coming and
poor Jiju had to start. I had hugged him from behind and now my tits
were piercing his back. Jiju had selected a rough rode and my tight
jean was biting into my chootar but my bouncing boobs were rubbing
against his back too. Iwsa teasing jiju continuously with my remarks
about my nands, with my body and he was unable to do anything about
it. I touched his front part and bulge in his pant was ominous. I was
caressing it appreciatively and jested, I must ask sasu ji that she
did chudai with how many horses and donkeys for how long to get a son
endowed with such huge Lund. Now Jiju had enough. He told me in no
uncertain terms, salli lagta hai kal ka gaand marana bhul gayi aaj
aisa gaand marunga ki 2 din tak chal nahi paogi. Bye this time we had
arrived at place where reception was arranged. I was ahead and Jija
was following me. Showing crack of my gaand and flaunting my chootar,
I moved it in big circles, squirming wriggling it. I moved my gaand
in nice wide circles and to make impact clear, using my hands on my
ass, I pulled them apart. Innocently I looked back at Jiju and
said, `But Jiju, my gaand seems to be all right. You must have dreamt
or yes no it is not your mistake apne Guddo ki gaand mari hogi, vah
subah limp kar rahi thi. Dhokehe se apni bahna ki ggand mar li it is
al right, mistake but a beautiful mistake. He tried to grab me but
giggling and flaunting my chootar I ran to the place where caters
were doing there job. Now in front of them I knew I was safe.
Barbeque was ready. I took a sheek kabab and rolled it between my
juicy lips and licked it as I'm licking a hard Lund. I drooled over
it and said ohh delicious. I could see tent pole rising in Jiju's
pants but kept safe distance. We confirmed that everything was as per
schedule. Then we moved towards bar provided by Amit, Jiju's friend.
One long legged big boob bar maid was already there and setting bar
up. We hugged, kissed and discussed arrangements. When I was looking
at different brands of wine Jiju whispered in her ear. She prepared a
drink for us. I took it but slowly I was feeling a bit dizzy. I moved
towards DJ and to my surprise, it was again a girl. Jiju suggested to
me that let us dance. DJ told that dance floor has not been yet set
up but it is in the hall inside and she will put some music there. We
went there and she put a fast number. Jiju told her that e will
manage and bolted the room from inside. He increased the volume.
Drink has gone to my head and with so much music I was not much in
control. Song was `take take me baby' and we started dancing. Soon we
were grinding against each other and I again started showing my
boobs. I was swinging moving them, gyrating them, as dancers in B
grade movies do. I lifted my top a bit and let him have a peep and
it was followed by movement of my chootar. I would have put some
professional pole dancers and strippers to shame. But I was not
letting Jiju grab me. But this cock teasing had to come to an end
Jiju grabbed me and pushed me against a settee. I rested my hands to
prevent me from falling and he grabbed me from behind. I kept front
part rested with it to make some token resistance but he was looking
to take revenge on other hand. When I looked towards him he was
looking a different man. His eyes were red shot, his breathing was
hard and erection has almost torn his pants.

He tried to pull down my jeans but it was entangled in my kulha
(pelvic bones). He used his both hands to lower it, while his body
was pressing mine against settee. With full force he succeeded to
pull it down and it went just below my chootar and got entangled in
my knees again. He opened his pants and now I know Rinu your phuddi
is going to be fucked as it ahs never been. But his Lund was hitting
at my chootar. My firm gori gori gaand was pressed against his naked
thighs. He rubbed his palm against my gaand and suddenly I felt spank
against my gaand. It was more as a joke but I shrieked. Did it hurt?
I knew it has not but teasing him I said very much Jiju like
yesterday's film. He said ok now I know what you want and he
increased volume of music and it was almost deafening. His second
spank was much harder, and with third force increased. I was
shrieking like a banshee. But with deafening music soon I become soar
and his spanks continued. Now they were covering areas close to my
asshole. Soon he stopped. His raging monster was hitting my Gaand and
I was apprehensive ki aab meri gaand ki khair nahin. He put some spit
on supra and pushed it on my asshole but without shoving it inside he
shifted the position and soon it was in my choot. My choot spread and
took his bulbous supara. My choot was wet teasing him and his massive
Lund made it further wet. He pulled my top and my mast choonchis came
out. His hands started doing ragdai ghisai and his other hand was
playing and soon I forgot about pain and my cunt was soaking wet.
Soon it welcomed Jiju's Lund and devoured it full. In no time Jiju
has started doing chudai in full speed. There was a throbbing ache in
my chootar but joy of chudai had overcome it. When I had almost
believed that ki aab meri gaand bach gayi, he withdrew it and in full
force shoved it in my tight gaand. Now his Lund was wet in my soaked
cunt and it helped in his huge bulbous supara gaining an entry. It
almost tore my gaand. I cried in pain but he kept on pushing
relentlessly. I tried to spread my legs to spread my hole but jean
was so much tied in knees that nothing was possible. Now as I was
unable to spread my legs and there was no lube (wetness from my cunt
was only a partial help) my sphincter was giving a lot of resistance
and I was feeling as somebody has shoved a handful of red chili in
my gaand. I was moving wriggling trying my best to ensure that supara
may come out of my gaand but all efforts failed. I was crying horse,
my nails were dug deeply in sofa and I was moving my chootar but
Jiju's Lund was safely lodged in my gaand. He gave another push and
it went in. Pain continued but it glided with slightly less
resistance, thanks to oil jokingly poured in my gaand by Basanti.

Unlike yesterday night, there was no lube and my legs were
constricted making my tight hole much tighter and Jija was not taking
any pause. Within 3-4 thrusts Lund was fully inside and then he start
doing manic chudai. Pain was beyond words. Soon his fingers held my
clit and he started rubbing pulling pressing and pinching it. His
fingers also invaded my choot and in one shove he pushed two. His
attack on my clit made me go wild and although pain was no less, I
could not control coming very fast. Now his fingers within my choot
started moving and he had already located my `that `spot. One finger
will tap there and other will push the thin part dividing my choot
from my gaand. I was going bonkers. This joy being so extreme was
also almost painful. And soon he thrust third finger too in my choot
and spread them like trisect. Soon he was moving it rubbing inner
walls of my choot and his Lund too was frantically maroing my gaand.
I was overwhelmed by this mix oof pain and pleasure buts on my gaand
got adjusted to his massive huge Lund and I was moving my chootar and
started moaning. He got the point and started rubbing my `spot'
inside my choot. My choot too responded by squeezing his fingers and
soon I came second time and it triggered his climax too. His cum was
flowing on my bruised chootar. He slowly pulled it out and I pulled
back my jean. There was no panty to save welt and redness of my
chootar and it was being roughed up by jeans. Suddenly there was a
knock and we came out. DJ was asking about music experience and Jija
complimented her. We drove home on bike and as road was blocked; he
drove through a very rough road, which further made mincemeat of my
fucked gaand. When we entered into our room Jiju realized that I'm
angry.

He tried to placate me but I kept silence. He lauded my stunning
beauty and said that you were teasing me so much and I lost all sense
looking at your swinging beautiful ass. There was a line of smile at
my face but I turned and again become sober. He held my hands and
said,' Rinu, look at a stone, it is chisel and pain it goes through
which makes it an exquisite statue, a bud when it blooms, spreads
it's petals goes through pangs.. I'm sorry to cause you pain but you
were looking so sexy... and especially your chootar ki main thumhari
gaand marne se apne ko nahin rok saka. Now it was impossible for me.
I giggled, hugged him and kissed him directly on his lips. I said
Jiju; it appears ki bachpan se apko grand marne ki aadat hai. And he
admitted without blushing and said, yes when I was in class 8th first
time, but I cut him short and said, that was your last chance now my
hubby may come and reclaim me. However, in the same vain he said, he
said; don't worry main uski bhai gaand maar lunga. I could not
control my laugher imagining what Jiju had said. I challenged him and
said, Jija if you can do that I will shoot it with my handy cam and
then you can bugger me as many times as you want. He felt so happy
that he squeezed my chootar and I cried in pain. Ouch it hurts I
yelled. He left me but I pulled down my jeans and showing my fucked
gaand towards him wiggled it. When he tried to grab me I pulled it
up. He said, I will bugger my salli and her hubby both and we joined
in laughter. I teased him saying Jiju it appears too good to be true
but if it happens I will be most thrilled as I will have something to
tease him with, for entire life, but right now you must report back
to mausa ji who will be waiting for you. I took a cold bath to sooth
my nerves, shampooed my hair and put lotion deep inside my gaand and
on my chootar to sooth them. As it was still hurting, it was not
possible for me to wear anything tight so I wore saya and sari, tying
them lightly and my blouse of course was low cut showing of my boobs
with deep cleavage as ever.

No comments: