Saturday, June 6, 2009

Adult story - Jija salli (relation between brother and sister in lapart III

Everybody was dressed to kill for Barat. Adi Guddo and Gita had
served `cold drinks' too all the ladies (after they were made to
consume it liberally by me) and soon atmosphere was full of sexual
currents. A night of `ratjaga', days of bawdiest gallis and jokes,
and chances of all `possibilities' have made everybody loosened up.
There were no barriers of age relation or position. A friend of my
brother, KD came and he was staring at Gita's growing teen boobs.
Jiju was not also far. I told him, hey you have a nice chance of
making your Jija, a salla and not only that Jiju will also be happy
as it will make him a mama in 9 months. He quizzed how, but Gita
blushed. I said just take this lovely sister of my Jiju to a corner
for half and hour and `DO" what all males of town are thinking of
doing it with her. It will give joy to you and in 9 months she will
make Jiju Mama and he too will be happy. Gita said Dhat and ran away
but she collided with Dulari and who in her inimitable style teased
arre itna ladne choonchi dabvane aur chudvane ka shauk hai to itne
ladke hain ghar main kisi se bhid lo and saying that she did squeeze
her joban. All the girls were looking too good and my bhabhis were
wearing revealing tight low cut dresses.

I had got a dress especially made for Barat. It was a pink
lenhga, with gold embroidery. It was designed to show curves of my
wide hips very carefully and embroidery too became dense on my plump
hips. It was tied much below my deep navel( a close example can be KK
tying her sari in Chameli, mine must have been further down)
On my flat fair tummy and slender was a golden chain only
accentuating and guiding gaze towards my deep navel and `things
below' it. My choli was a traditional kuchhi style but starting just
below from my firm hard 36 d breasts and they were tailored in such a
manner as to follow the contours of my boobs but they stopped just
above my tits. It has a string like support and was sheer backless.
Embroidery again was making every body feast upon my beautiful boobs.
Yes of course there was a red Chunri which was trying unsuccessfully
to hide my one joban and other of course was open for the gaze of
admirers (and for hands of my Jiju). I was sitting in car between
Amit and Jiju and we were sharing drinks. Both were looking at my
boobs lecherously and I crooned a very old song, "More Jobana Ka
Dekho ubhar" Amit said hey let me look at them with my hands.
Meanwhile Barat had stopped and dance has begun as bride's house was
close. Amit indicated something to band and he danced with me. Tune
was" Humane mana hamper sajan Jobanva bharpoor hai Ye to..From Dada.
I saw Adi; she was looking breathtaking in her tank top and short
skirt. I made an intro and Amit dragged her. I and Jiju made all
ladies to join dance. And it was so different so hot. Everybody was
holding hugging grinding everybody was enjoying soo much. Soon I saw
Madhu bhabhi who had just finished dancing with her devar. I pointed
Jiju and he pulled her. They were almost rubbing their bodies and it
was my turn to let band sing a favorite, Dhak Dhak from' Beta'. Madhu
Bhabhi showed more oomph and Boobs then Madhuri and her boobs were
almost coming out. We had arrived in front of bride's house but dance
was not coming to stop. Rashmi Bhabhi and Amit pushed me and now it
was only me and Ravi Jiju who was an adept dancer. But so was I after
a few numbers, it was choli ke piche kya hai. Guddo and Madhu Bhabhi
had already pulled my Chunri away as it was interfering in dancing. I
must have hesitated for a micro second but came in the spirit of
dance., pushing out showing of what was my choli ke piche. Ravi was
dancing beautifully. His lower portion was almost blending in mine,
his one hand was caressing my back which was fully visible from my
backless choli, and his naughty fingers were scratching drawing a
line at my midriff while his other hand was unashamedly squeezing my
plump ass. I too was pushing my mound inside him and peaks of my
joban were tantalizingly close to his chest. And song changed into
Jumma , and everybody started Jumma chumma de chumma de. I was
teasingly taking my cheeks close and swaying it away in last second.
It went on and on and suddenly Ravi held my hands and kissed me on
lips and I responded warmly. Our feet and body kept on dancing and
everybody clapped thunderously.

Jiju with all his pranks and bawdy lingo was a gentleman and it
came out . He asked e He Rinu...it was heat of moment. I put my hands
on his shoulders and said but most precious moment of life and if you
did not like it I will return the kiss and I kissed him on lips in
front of all his friends. Now he was back t his true self and pinched
my bottom hard saying Mangaye Salli tumko tum salli pakii salli ho,
and he poured a stiff drink between my lips. Soon we saw some young
teen girls from bride's family. They were Jiju ke sale ki salli. Amit
and Ravi exclaimed, ye gauriya to badi mast hain. I said Jiju don't
bother akhir sale ki salli hai kabhi I will arrange intro. I called
Adi and whispered something in her ear and she giggled but said let
Jiju pray it to me and both Ravi and Amit obliged. Soon we could see
Adi doing chatter with those girls. It turned out that eldest, Rupa
was a cousin of bride, 18 and she had just joined graduation. Younger
one Sona was a close friend and had turned 16 a few months back. She
was in std 11th. I also went and chatted with them and introduced
them with Jiju and Amit. I made them sit but in a manner that Sona
was sitting between Amit and Jiju and Rupa was trapped between me.
Soon both the Jijus put their hands over them. Adi called a
photographer. I asked Adi hey you too joined us and she said, sure.
Without thinking twice she sat in the lap of Jiju telling Rupa and
Sona you know this is the correct place for a salli to sit and it
broke the ice. And Amit and Jiju being what they are, soon banter got
changed to some bawdy jokes (of course Rupa and Sona were blushing
but neither objecting nor making any move to go away). They promised
that they will pakka come during reception and anyways as they are
from same city and now in an `interesting' relationship surly they
will love to meet.

These things were further making me hot and Jiju too was becoming
desperate. Dinner got finished much before midnight and time for
marriage was at two PM only. We all were sitting and there was almost
three hours. Jiju was sitting close to me. I told suddenly Mausa ji
I'm sorry oops I forgot. Hey everybody exclaimed what happened. I
said I think I had forgotten bride's box. Mausi said how come it will
be the first important thing for marriage. Mausa comforted her and
told it is almost two and half hour away and Rinu can go and fetch
it. It will not take more than one or one and half hour's time. And
as per habit he called Ravi will you please rise up in this crisis.
Go with Rinu and fetch that box. Guddo was smiling and said Bhabhi,
please as you are going back to house please bring a shawl for me it
is cold and Madhu Bhabhi too added to her request. Jiju as if
unwillingly got up and joined me. We got into car and he said hey
Rinu are you sure where is box I thought that I kept it. I laughed
and said yes it is here right in the boot of this car. And then he
got the message and pinched my boobs and said you are a real chinar.
I could not hide my anger no real chinar is your sister Guddo and
Madhu bhabhi. They must have guessed and that is why they want shawl
to ensure that we have to house, other wise we would have `used' this
time. His one hand hugged me and squeezed my boob and said don't
worry darling we will reach house in no time and then we can use that
time. He just cruised ahead and when lovingly I drew a line on front
of his pant there was no bulge, it was full hard more than 8 inches
of erection. I opened buttons of jiju's coat and while driving
removed it. Next were the buttons of shirt and of course front zip. I
was rubbing very hard on his Lund and even bend down to kiss it. We
almost rushed to my room. I bend down to open strings of my choli and
untie knot of my lenhga, but it was not to be. My choli was just
leaving me when I found my lenhga was on my slender waist and my
panty was ripped open.

Jiju's mighty majestic Lund was knocking at doors of my choot and
there was not going to be any interruption this time. He had picked
up my moisturizer and used it liberally on his Lund and inside my
choot. It would not have taken any time and by the time I could look
back, he held my rasili mast choonchi and his Lund was in. I almost
screamed but both of us knew that house is empty and no body will
respond. My choot was feeling split. It was a strange mix of joy and
pain. I was looking for it, eagerly longing to get my choot fucked by
Jiju but I could not ignore a sense of being torn and split. With the
force of his shove my head had banged in the bed and my ass was high
in air. Jiju mercilessly, crushing my boobs with full force shoved
further and this time even I bit my lips, scream came out loudly.
Now Jija left my choonchi and held my slender waist and with full
force shoved it further. My cunt was squeezing it hugging it and as
it was now penetrating virgin area resistance was heavy. Jija stopped
and started rubbing my labia and clit. Pain has started receding but
my cunt was aching. I was thinking now it is over Jiju yours is...but
he interrupted, he don't say it is hurting my almost half of the Lund
is still out. It send a chill of fear joy down my spine. Still.
More.. I could not think but I decided to dare and goad him although
my choot was aching but joy was also intense. I teased him , ` to
baki Lund kya apni Bahna, Gita aur Guddo ke liye bacha kar rakha hai,
and this made him furious. He drew out his Lund almost out of my
choot and captured my lips with his lips and then gripping my hips he
shoved it almost full, and it hurt . It hurt as hell. But my cries
got drowned in his kiss. His rubbing of my clit and pulling of my tit
and impact of special wine kesar whose swig we had taken before
coming made me bounce back soon. I was pushing my hips, my choot was
squeezing Jiju's Lund and my boobs were very hard. My tits were being
bitten chewed but they kept on raising their head inviting Jiju. I
will not say that pain has vanished. My choot was fully stretched and
was having a sweet ache. And now Jija too was mercilessly pounding my
choot. My moaning sounds have overtaken my cries and soon frenzy
swept both of us. We were just fucking, fucking like maniacs. Jiju's
nails were scratching my back my mast joban and his Lund was moving
furiously like a piston. It kept on and on, my hips were gyrating, my
chootar was answering his dhakka for Dhaka. Jiju cupped my chootar
and his one finger scratched crack of my gaand. I was apprehensive
ohh not here but his fingers came on the front side and pinched my
clit and it triggered my explosion. Wave after wave followed and
there were fireworks all over. I squeezed my choot but Jiju kept on
pounding my choot and only after 10 more minutes of intensive chudai,
he came. He had raised my chootar and he ensured that not even a drop
came out. I was totally collapsed. My experience was cataclysmic. I
kept on lying and when he kissed on my lips I gave a weak smile. But
we had to go back so got shawls demanded by my nanad and bhabhi.
I had to change also so I got a sari blouse saya from wardrobe.
Jiju too got dressed. When I looked at him his might Lund was still
almost hard. I kept my cloths on bed and bend down to take a
mouthful. I just kissed at his supara (cockhead); teasing his pee
hole but soon in one gulp his supara was between my smoldering lips.
I had to spread my lips extra wide and my cheeks were bursting but I
kept on sucking. With my heena painted hand I grabbed rest of his
Lund and started caressing fondling it. Jiju was moaning and his face
was full of joy. Looking at his pleasure only made me increase my
tempo. My hands were now caressing his balls. He was so excited so
aroused and he made me lie down on the bed on my back. He put two
thick pillows under my gaand and I put my long slender legs over his
broad shoulders. His Lund again invaded my choot and this time being
in frontal position I was able to see his every stroke. To say it was
not hurting will be a lie. But I was enjoying it too. He was crushing
my choonchi and pushing very hard. My silver anklet was playing
beautiful music with every dhakka. Base of his Lund was rubbing my
clit; my tits were being chewed by his lips and...It was sheer joy.
This time too when he came he lifted my chootar and ensured that not
even a drop of cum comes out. I wanted to get dressed but he selected
a thong for me which was really thin. He not only made me wear it
while I was lying down but also put it between folds of my choot and
crack of my gaand. He instructed me to squeeze my choot and ensure
that no drop comes out. He even put saya over me and after tying sari
(of course in my sexy style just over my hips) I tried to put on bra
he stopped me. I wore choli over my jobans and it was a low cut so he
had to open jut one button to pull my tits. One squeeze and they were
hard. He made me squeeze his Lund over them and sure a big glob of
cum came over each tits, and he made me start just like that. During
trip back I kept on my hips in a raised position but when we joined
Barat at was almost impossible to hold. Soon we had to sit along with
rest of marriage party and in the angan itself my choot started
oozing cum of Jiju and this made joy of chudai linger much after it
was finished. In the morning Vidai took place and we came back. I
participated in all the rituals of barring entry of bride but my mind
was in Jiju who was constantly teasing me. Everybody was tired and I
was more so with two nights awakening, first Ratjaga and then shadi
with such brutal chudai by Jiju. I told Mausi that I am going to
catch my nap and will be back in 3-4 hours, and I gave a duplicate
key to Adi and Gita, that if they want to come they can join me.
Rashmi Bhabhi said, no I thought you already caught something Big in
your honey trap. I gave choicest gallis to her and came to my room.
I changed into a nightie and very fast sleep claimed me. It was
tiredness, Sapphic joy indulged in Ratjaga and furious fucking by
Jiju yesterday, jokes and atmosphere replete with sex and soon I was
floating in dreams. It was music, dances and soon I dreamt that I am
enveloped by a pair of most handsome arms, hugging me with authority,
clasping me in broad chest. I too was loosing me surrendering my self
to an overpowering ocean of joy. I felt I am swimming on waves of
sweet kisses and I'm fully aroused. Soon my body could recognize
presence of Jiju. It was a state between dream and awakening. I could
feel pressure on my hard boobs and my tunnel of longing was wet and
its doors were feeling slight tapping. I did not want to break this
dream so I hugged him. A gentle bite on my earlobes made me open my
eyes and I just could not believe it. It looked like real life Jiju
was hugging me. His one hand adoring my domes of joy and other was
holding me. I thought I should bite myself but it was not required as
Jiju bit me on my tits that were more awake than rest of my body. My
dress had left me while I was sleeping and there were no barriers
separating me from Jiju. I raised my legs and crossed it over him. We
were in side position facing each other. This only gave chance to his
ever hungry greedy Lund to kiss my smiling welcoming choot. His lips
were kissing sucking my lips while lower lips were being rubbed and
caressed by his Lund. My juicy choot surrendered to entreaties and
opened the doors of joy and soon welcomed his dart of cupid inside.
It was not an unfamiliar territory anymore and it made its way,
expanding, piercing slowly. He was in no rush unlike last time. His
hands were playing music with my boobs softly. His one hand was
titillating my labia, flirting with my clit. I too was responding
unashamedly. My tight choot was crushing his Lund squeezing it, my
nails were scratching on his ass and sometimes my long nail will go
right up to his puckered hole. And when I teasingly pushed it he just
hugged me hard and shoved his Lund almost full. He came over me and
started doing chudai in full frenzy. His lips were sucking mine
licking eating devouring and chewing my tits. His hands were playing,
pulling and pinching my clit and I was pushing my chootar up
responding to hi every thrust. It went on and on. My joban was being
crushed under his manly broad chest. We lost sense of time and I do
not know what triggered it but I climaxed first. And one thing I'm
sure I almost screamed in joy and scratched him, biting his
shoulders. It must have triggered his climax. Too. And he kept on
cumming. His semen was flowing on my thighs and when I stood up I
greedily cleaned his Lund. He dressed up and left and but for marks
on my breasts and cheeks and cum on my thighs I would have thought it
as a dream. I went took bath and got ready
Mausi ji was looking for me. She assigned me task of preparing
Chavi (bride, wife of my cousin) and brining it for Munh dikhai ( a
ceremony in which close relatives look at the face of bride, she is
expected to touch feet and everybody who looks at her face, gives
some gift.). I went to bride. She was bit tired after night long
rituals. I told her to take a quick bath. She donned bright bridal
makeup and was ready. I briefed her about different family members
and how joyful she should be. To all types of tease and bawdy jokes
she should give replies with a smile. Although she may be shy but in
our environment everybody will rate her high if she responds too to
those relatives with whom she had joking relationship (her Nandoi and
my Jiju, Nands and many others). I also warned that she will have to
sing a few songs but it will be all right if she can come with one or
two lewd ones. When she came out all the ladies crowded her. Older
ladies were fist but they were by no means sober. When she was
touching feet of her Bua – Saas, my mummy goaded her, hey Bahu why
you don't lift saya of your saas and see the place where your sasur
did all the training. When it came to turn of Mummy she gifted a
beautiful Payal ( silver anklet with full of bells ) and told her ki
yeh roj her rat tumhare dulhe ke kaan main baje and realizing the
implications we all laughed. Madhu Bhabhi asked, but un panch dinon
main kaise bajegi. Mom replied , palatkar (from the other side
meaning her asshole will be used ). When it came to turn of Rashmi
Bhabhi, I thought of a prank and put something in bride's anchal
saying scorpion. Bride in a hurry lifted Rashmi Bhabhis sari. All
nands, me Adi, could not stop laughing. Adi asked kyon Bhabhi ji
bharatpur ke darshan kara diye. Now next was turn of gents. When
Jiju; number came it was basanti who told Chavi,' you have touched
two feet of everybody but with Nandoi it is turn of middle feet,'.
And this time even bride could not keep herself from smiling. She
touched feet in the normal fashion but folded her hands indicating
towards his "middle feet'. And we just could not stop rolling down
with laughter.

Next was turn of songs. She sang a few songs in praise of gods,
followed by a few folk songs. I goaded her, "hey Bhabhi jara apni
sass logon ko nandoi ko to kuch suna dijiye and she started. (when it
came to certain `words' of course Dulari and Basnati helped her but
she too did not blush.) She began:

Baar Baar Nanadi Darwaje Daudi jaye kahna an mane re , hamre sayain
ji ki Bahan darwaje daudi jayen kahna na mane re,
Halwayia ka ladka to Adi ji ka yaar hai laddo pe laddo khilaye chala
jaye kahna na mane re,
Darji ka ladka to Nandi ji ka yaar hai vo to Rinu ka yaar hai,
Arre choli pe choli, arre body pe body silaye chali jaye kahna na
mane re
Meri sasu ji ka ladka, meri amma ka ladka to sab anndon ka yaar hai
raton main roj
(And Basanti added looking at me and Adi, Raton main roj chudvaye
chali jaye).
Chavi Bhabhi looked at me and smiled, she got support from all my
bhabhis and old ladies including my mummy who looking at Bua said
salli sari nands chinar hoti hain.
But Chavi bhabhi began next one:
Raghunandan Bin Bajayo ki nahin, Apni Bahna ko tum nachayo ki nahin,
Tamboo taan rakhungi, dholak tayaar rakhungi, manjira paas rakhungi,
Nandoi ji apni salli ki Rinu Nanadi ko aaj nachaiyo ki nahin,
Thoda vo aaj nachengi, thda vo kaal nachengi, parson din ratt
nachengi,
Raghunandan Bin Bajayo ki nahin, (and now Dulari joined with Chavi
Bahbhi)
Tamboo taan rakhungi, dholak tayaar rakhungi, manjira paas rakhungi,
Nandoi ji apni salli ki Rinu Nanadi ko aaj chudvaiyo ki nahin,
Thoda vo aaj chudayengi, thda vo kaal chudayengi,, parson din ratt
chudayengi


And she got such appreciation. Even I, who was target of her gallis
hugged her. After some time I shooed away girls, who were teasing her
and told Mausi ji to let Chavi relax. It was already mid day. She
agreed readily and told me to take her to beauty parlor also at 4 Pm.
I ushered Chavi bhabhi in and bolted the rooms from inside. I
smiled at her impishly. I told bhabhi to remove her sari and relax.
She was surprised. I told laughingly you sat entire yesterday night
cross legged and to night your legs will remain raised in the air
entire night with your Piya ji so it is time to let them relax. I
have kept a gown, change into something comfortable and for next 3-4
hours nothing will come here so just relax and get ready for final
assault. And to make her easy I removed my sari. She smiled and went
to bathroom and came out in night gown, which was very open and had a
few buttons to hold it. Her boobs caged in Victoria's secret (given
as Munh dikhai by her nandoi and my Jiju Ravi) were clearly visible.
I giggled and teased Chavi, `hey it is foul release these doves too'
and unsnapped her front open bra. Before she could understand I had
taken it out. My gaze went down and yes she was wearing panty too. I
threatened her, hey will you take it down or should my hands perform
this pleasant task and laughing I tried to lift her gown. She too
joined in laughter and said "Didi, why should I trouble you' and
removed her panty too. Meanwhile I had put some mild warm water in a
small tub and put some soothing salts. I told Chavi to sit on sofa
and put her feet inside the tub. It immediately had its effect. I put
some fresh beans in coffee percolator, ensured that all the heavy
drapes are pulled and switched of all the light except one soft blue
light. I poured coffee and two cups and handed over one to bride. She
said hey didi it looks different. I told it special as you are
special (it had to be because it was laced with liberal dose of
brandy). I rang up Chavi's house and her mom lifted. After greetings
I enquired about them Rupa and Sona and passed phone to Chavi. I
could see gleam in her eyes and message of thanks.

While she was talking I went back and started giving her a gentle
back rub. I started massaging her lean beautiful shoulders with some
gentle strokes. My hands were in constant touch, gliding down, using
my body weight. My finger tips were rubbing caressing all the right
points and soon she was totally relaxed. Now I moved to front and
opened her top buttons. She did express some resistance but by this
time she was talking with her bhabhi who was teasing her about
impending suhagrat. My now bolder hands were rubbing her front part
avoiding her boobs deliberately. She soon reconciled and started
enjoying that too. I slowly moved her gown over her boobs and they
were open. She had small but fully developed pair of boobs, hard firm
and nipples were prominently protruding. I sat next to her and
continued my massage. I was rubbing her lower back pushing my fingers
inside the gown. I will come down to base of spine and tease her
voluptuous ass and go up. I slowly came up and parted her gown giving
me a glimpse of her portals of love. But not at looking at it
nonchalantly my fingers stroked her thighs and went further down. It
did accidentally brush her genitals. I was using my one hand and
other was hugging her whispering sweet nothings in her ears. She had
put her head over my breast (which had come out of my gown). I slowly
made her incline and she kept her head in my lap. And as I spread my
legs her lips came directly over my exposed muff. I was now stroking
her long tresses. I was telling her, "Chavi in your in laws place you
must have somebody who is your confidante. I have gone through this
phase and I know how lonely it can be some times. House is full of
relatives but there are few friends." "Yes Didi you put it properly",
she whispered. Now my fingers were playing with her golden brown
jhants. Chavi you should clean it before you're …, you know. It may
be hard for you during …, but they are beautiful and hide a still
beautiful treasure", saying this I touched her labia. "Either you can
clean it or in the evening it can be done in the parlor", I
suggested. Yes didi. Her voice has become very faint. I parted my
legs further and my hand stroking her head pushed it now on my choot
and now her lips were touching me. Now my strokes had become bolder.
However, after stroking and teasing her vulva my hands went down and
started massaging her inner thighs and soon I could feel tension
melting away and she was at ease. I asked her Chavi do you take
pills. She admitted nahin didi. And my hand squeezed her cunt and
other came from head to fondle her boobs. I chided her, "are pagli,
to night itself you may become pregnant and after 9 months I will get
some neg as Bua but what about you. Ok just don't bother I have a
pill which can be started from any day and after your next period you
can take usual pills. This is time for enjoying chudai (while saying
this finger just parted her labia) children can come later. And while
talking about chudai, yes it will hurt but nothing like getting
fucked furiously on the first night. You are young and such a cute
bhabhi so just let me tell you that we should be prepared for chudai.
Use lube before, especially on the inner side" I told her about
preparation for tonight. We kept on talking and I told her everything
about me, Cheenu and even our jokes about me getting fucked by my
Jijus. She laughed and said, `but didi I don't have any jija'. I
laughed and squeezing her boobs said don't bother your nandoi will
fill this gap. She too laughed yes I enjoy the way Ravi Jiju talks,
but I think didi you had more claim over him. I pinched her choonchi
and said "salli aur salhaj ka barabar ka hak hota hai, and you will
be here so beware.' We shifted to bed, where she just curled in my
arms and we slept.

When I got up our gowns had vanished and we were just hugging each
other. It was already 3.30 and we had appointment at 4. I made tea
and woke her up. She looked at her and finding herself nude blushed.
She tried to cover herself but I pulled her gown saying ab bhabhi kya
chipana , I gave her tea and told her to get ready fast. Sudenely I
thought about something and indicating about her keasr kyari asked
hey bano iska kya hoga. She just smiled and said, let the parlor take
care of it too. I also wore a tight top and a hip hugging jean,
showing crack of my ass very clearly. When we were changing Chavi
looked at my 36d boobs and admired them. I pulled her hand and made
her squeeze them. I said hey don't bother ek baar mard ka hath
padegato tumhare bhi aise hi bade ho jayenge. She teased me sirf ek
mard ke hath say. I pinched her chootar and say don't forget your
nandoi.

I went out looking for Mausi and she was sleeping with my dad on one
side and bade mausa ji on other. I teased her, kyoun mausi ji ek sath
do do jija ke sath. And I realized I had rasied a hornets nest. She
told arre to tumhari kyounsulag rahi hai. And any way to morrow Neelu
and her husband will come so you can also sleep with two jija, but
let me share something it is really enjoyable , one from front and
other from behind. Meanwhile Chavi had also come out and was
listening to our ribald talks and smiling. Ravi Jiju came to drive us
to parlor. He complained to Mausi ji, `your daughter was using me as
driver and now your bahu is also using my services. Who will give my
fees?" I interrupted and said, `why don't you take it from your
salhaj and I am sure she will not say no. But Chavi was no less. She
answered back Rinu didi meri aur se bhi de dengi. I made Chavi sit
between me and Jija and when he started driving I told him Jiju now
you can take your fees. Soon we landed up at parlor. Treatment at
parlor was long and included Sona and complete body treatment. They
were covering not only face but other parts too like sandal treatment
for boobs, waxing etc. I told them not to leave any hair and Chavi
blushed. Ladies of parlor took away Chavi. I and Ravi also got facial
done. But still there was two hours time to kill. I suggested to
Jiju that there is a famous bakery nearby May by we can go there. He
agreed and said pastries there are famous but I blurted out, `I was
thinking about Cream Role." Before leaving suddenly I recalled
something and called parlor maid and handed over erotic perfume which
was given to me by Amit. I told them where to apply it and before
they dress her for tonight's big match.

Jiju drove me to pastry shop and parked it in a lonely corner. He
got 4 rum pastries and of course cream roles. I took one between my
lips and pressed in his mouth and he just kissed me. Soon we were
hugging, kissing, and biting each other. I was sitting in his lap and
his hands had wandered inside my top. His Lund was pressing in my
ass. I said kyon Jija today it wants to travel on choti line route.
He smiled and said your read my mind yes why not it is great fun and
with somebody who has such sexy ass. I giggled and said you know mom
has taught me that there are two types of men, some are boobs men and
some are ass men. Squeezing my boobs and pushing his Lund in my gaand
over the jeans he said and I am both types and your both assets are
so sexy Rinu when first time I saw I just wanted to fuck you, bugger
you holding your choonchi. But he could not translate this dream into
realty as there were some bikers parking there bikes next to our car.
Jija suggested that there are some ruins nearby and I recognized the
place at out skirt of city but not very far. We drove to that place.
Dusk has come and there was very dim light. We parked our car on the
farthest corner in the shadow of some monument. And now there was no
pretense. He was trying to undress me and so was me. But in the
confined space of car we were just not able to enjoy. Suddenly Jiju
looked at sugar cane field. Lush green, very tall sugarcanes, and
dense. And nearest village must have been 5-6 kilometers away. Jiju
looked at me and asked hey you are thinking same thing as me. I said,
yes I had heard about it but never tried it there.

He pulled me out and said let us fill this gap too in your
experience. We followed a pagdandi which was very narrow and after
travelling for considerable distance, jija took my hand and pulled me
inside. He had brought a set cover and spread it on ground. He broke
a few sugarcanes to make space and after removing my dress I lied
down. Jiju put his jeans under my chootar and I raised my long
slender legs over his shoulder. I spread it widely. I picked out a
tube of ky jelly from my jeans and handed it to him. Smilingly he
coated his supara with it and spread it on his thumb and index finger
too. He parted doors of my greedy hungry choot and covered it with
lube. And now with my well spread legs over his broad shoulders he
just pushed his Lund inside my wet and waiting choot. I was so hot
that I pushed my chootar too and in went his supara. I will not say
there was no pain but that was what my choot was longing for. Jija
crushed my choonchi with his handsome hand and holding it in one
stroke he shoved rest of his Lund. I responded with a wild push of my
chootar but still a scream almost came out but I bit my lip to stop
it. Jija was rubbing crushing my boobs and soon his lips also joined
the assault. One tit was being sucked devoured chewed and other was
being pulled and pinched. His other hand was flirting with my clit.
Soon I was moaning and although jija was not pushing but my chootar
were going up and I was whispering in his ears hey jija please dalo
no chodo Na. Soon he acceded to my request and he pulled out his
mighty huge Lund almost out and in one shove holding my slender waist
pushed it full. He has taken precaution to cage my lips with his. Ohh
it was a real joy but inspite of being fucked twice my choot was
feeling pierced by a sharp weapon.. Sting was there but so was
overpowering joy. I hugged him, scratched his back with my long nails
and we started doing chudai in full frenzy. Soon Jija changed
position. He took out my legs from his shoulders and pushed them to
my head almost making me double and started chudai again. He was
rotating his Lund inside my choot without moving it and base of his
Lund was rubbing my choot. His hands were grabbing my chootar and
soon one of his fingers moved to crack of my ass. It was teasing me
there just playing with my gaand. And suddenly with full thrust he
shoved it in. but my virgin gaand was so tight that with all his
might only tip entered. But it was enough to hurt me. I moved my head
side ways meaning no not there, But Jija was oblivious to it. He
brought half of Lund out and started fucking me in a slow rhythm. His
one finger was inside my gaand but his other hand pinched my clit and
I was so delirious that was begging him to do kas kar chudai. His
strokes become faster more powerful and I almost forgot finger in my
gaand. In this frenzy cover under me has been thrown away and now I
was on ground on earth. I could feel small pieces of dust and some
hard pieces piercing my soft skin, rubbing my chootar. But they were
only adding to joy. Force with which Jiju was fucking me was making
my body being pulverized against earth of sugarcane field. Soon Jiju
withdrew his finger and only then I realized presence of his finger,
He bit my tit and I bit my lips to stop scream and meanwhile he
pushed his thumb inside my gaand. Ouch pain was enormous and this
time he had put his full force so resisting all shyness and reserve
of my sphincter it went in. Before pain could register, he pinched my
clit too and I was mad. He was doing chudai like maniac and now his
thumb was also rotating inside my gaand and soon I came. I was
shivering, there ware waves but he did not stop and soon one wave
subsided he pulled out thumb from my gaand but pressed my clit very
hard and I came aging. I too pushed my finger inside crack of his ass
and he too came. Meanwhile we listened to some rustling of leaves.

Jiju hurried me and I just wrapped cloths over me and came out. Our
eyes had become used to darkness and Jiju told me to bend down and
peep. What I saw was so beautiful. There was a young village teen in
Ghaghara and choli and two boys. Her young choot was being fucked by
one boy while she was doing chussai of Lund of other. They were
totally oblivious to us. We came back to car and drove towards
parlor. Jiju squeezed my hand and said hey you saw that girl. I
smiled and said, yes I feel envious lucky girl ek sath do do lund ka
maja. How can she take two to gather? Jiju laughed and said don't be
jealous, I forgot to tell you, Neelu didi's call came today she will
be joining with her husband and may be tomorrow it may be you with
two Lund. I had brought out his raging Lund from pant and it was
still erect. Jiju pinched my chootar. I squeezed his Lund and
said, "Jiju it looks like that it will not spare your poor Sail's
gaand. And although you could not break the seal of my choot but my
gaand is still kori." Learning that, his Lund started jumping up in
my hand. I squeezed it hard and told Jiju can you make a promise. He
said sure anything for my sexy salli and kissed me. I said no first
you say yes I promise. He squeezed my choonchi and said yes I
promise. Gripping his Lund very hard, I said "Jiju I like it but
sometimes it hurts me too. I want that what ever hole you are taking
it may be my tight virgin gaand where I know it will hurt like hell,
even if it pains me, even if I scream and beg for mercy, even if you
tear and split me and even if I faint, I want all of it and I touched
it's base, saying right up to this place. It may hurt me tat time but
bad main job maja militia hai I can not tell you." As we had to leave
in rush I felt that some semen is still left in Jiju's Lund. I looked
at pastry left in car and an idea flashed in my mind. I took the
pastry in front of his Lund and started pumping it hard. He was
flabbergasted and said, hey Rinu what are you doing. I told him that
it is a known fact that if a man or woman eats something which has
been already tasted by other it adds to their luv. But another
magical belief is that if women is made to partake semen of somebody
after her marriage and before his virginity has been taken away she
will be enamored to that Lund and can not refuse it . Now I was
pumping vigorously. Ohh so it is for, he quizzed. Yes Your salhaj,
Chavi. Salli and Salhaj have same hak over Jiju. Yes and thinking
about his Salhaj he came in big spurts. I had thought that may be a
few drops would have been left but globs of thick white cum came out
and covered the pastry. Jiju said yes I must take her too. Laughingly
I put back it in his pant and said if you leave her then you are not
a perfect nandoi. We had reached the parlor. I enquired about Chavi
and they said it will take 10-15 minutes more as she is getting
dressed up for her suhagrat. Meanwhile I can get heena done in my
hands. I agreed. And what about perfume I wanted to know. Parlor maid
laughed and said it has been put 10 minutes back. Soon Chavi came
out. She was looking stunning. She was wearing a red passion colored
lenhga, tied well below her navel, her beautiful feet were colored
with mahavar which was still wet and there was silver anklet with 100
silver bells. Her choli was covering her small but perfect boobs and
it has rich embroidery. There was a Chunri over them but her oomph
was oozing out. Her face was adorned with full bridal makeup. I could
see a bulge in Jiju's pant. I thanked parlor maids and we left. But
suddenly I remembered something and asked hey what happened to kesar
kyari. She laughed and said it is clean now and Chavi blushed.

When we returned back as my heena was still wet, I sat in the back
alone and made Chavi sit in the front with Jiju. She too was sitting
with extended hands as her finger nails were drying. She teased me
and said, "Didi where you went with nandoi ji." I told that Jiju had
offered me some good pastries. But Chavi was in mood, she
commented "I thought it would have been something else. And she
complained to Ravi, Jiju you make discrimination between Salli and
salhaj. You give her so many things but for get your salhaj." I told
Jiju to offer pastry to his salhaj. As Chavi could not use her
fingers she opened her mouth wide. I joked, Jiju she how wide salhaj
has opened, now it is time for you to push it, dal do na Jija ek baar
main salhaj ki... and Ravi took the pastry and put it in her greedy
mouth. Of course it was mouthful and only in the second attempt she
could gobble the whole rum pastry. When I looked at her a saw that a
big glob of cum was on her pink lips. I told Chavi, Hey Bhabhi some
icing is still on your lips why don't you lick it with your tongue.
She brought her silken pink tongue and very erotically licked it.

After that she looked it in the rear mirror and said ohh Didi some
pastry is on my check how will I clean it. I laughed and said what
for is your nandoi. He complained but I am driving my hands are not
free. I goaded him so use your lips and tongue. Chavi too offered her
gore gore gall and Jija not only cleaned it but kept on kissing. I
warned him; hey mare bahiya ke mall pe hath saaf kar rahe ho. But
Chavi supported Ravi and came to his defense and said, jisaki bahan
ko nahin choda uski bibi ko bakhsane ka matlab nahin hai. We kept on
teasing each other and soon reached home.

We were slightly late for ceremony of `Kangan Chudana" (untying of
knots which are tied in the hands of bride and groom, Bhabhi of groom
unties it and only after that ok they can indulge in fucking so it is
real granting of license and as meaning is know to everybody there is
a lot of bawdy songs and jokes). Rashmi Bhabhi was ready . She said
Rinu khud to chudvane main lagi rahti ho yahan becahri Chavi ki koi
chinta nahin. I giggled and said no bhabhi I had taken my young
bhabhi to get ready for that only, I know how much she is waiting for
that, koi baat nahin I crooned to Chavi, Sajan se tumhara milan hoga
Dulahan thodi dheer dharo. Madhu Bhabhi joined singing arre kasi
choot main lund hoga Chavi thodi dheer daharo. Ritual was performed.
Groom too was brought. There was a play of jua where a ring is thrown
in the water and both bride and groom tried to get it. Of course my
bhabhis were supporting Chavi so she won all the three times and they
said to him that he will have to become now pakka joru ka gulam.
Madhu Bhabhi asked Adi hey raat ke match ka kanha intezzam kiya hai.
Adi giggling said, there was no room as there are so many guests so
it has been done in kitchen. We had put a cot, I hope Chavi Bhabhi
will enjoy it there. I could feel some gloom on Chavi's face. I
told them ok I and Jiju are taking them to dinner to Taj and
meanwhile get everything ready, I think kitchen is good as there
are all types of lubricants so Chavi Bhabhi can choose if she wants
to use mustard oil or ghee or even butter and if she gets tired she
can take some replenishments too. Rashmi Bhabhi added and some of the
windows can not be closed so one can peep and give encouragement..
(In fact I and Jiju had taken a bridal suite in Taj for them but it
was to be a surprise)Mausi Ji rebuked us for teasing Chavi and we
left for dinner. I told mom that my friend Nutan has met and she was
complaining. So after dinner I will go to her house and stay there.
She said ok but come back in the morning soon.

We had been allotted a sit in the corner. I left love birds alone
and took away Jiju. We went to bridal suit. It was decorated with
jasmine and roses. Bridal suit's roof is made up of solid mirrors
and there are huge dressing tables. On the table were two silver
glasses with milk and some herbs. There was famous palang tod pan too
in sliver tray and some Madan Modaks in another tray. He was enjoying
it and said Rinu your arrangements are perfect. I hugged him and
kissing on his lips asked but Jiju please promise me one thing. He
quizzed and asked but I insisted no first you say yes Rinu I will do
it, only then I will tell you.

No comments: