Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Adult Sory - MAJA LOOTA HOLI MAIN Part II

I took a fist of gulal and pushed my hands inside her panty. I just
cupped her choot and started feeling it and pressing my hand on it.
My fingers started caressing her labia slowly with lingering fleeting
touches .And now Chameli bhabhi has taken charge of her teen boobs.
But unlike me, she did not insert her hands , she just lifted her
tops and removed her bra, and now her hard firm tennis ball size
sculptured bobbs, were visible as if they are of marble, but coated
with red gulal. Chameli bahbi started pressing, fondling and
caressing them. With my fingers now boldly flicking her clit she
started moaning. ` Aare Nannd rani , abhi itna maja aa raha hai to
socho koi yaarn jab tumhari ye gori tange utha kar apna mota lund
tumhari kasi choot main dalkar tumahri choonchiya maslega to kitna
maja ayega' Chameli bhabhi quipped. Now I was pushing my one finger
inside her wet choot, `aab tumahari choot ko ek mote lund ki jarrorat
hai.' I commented. Bhabhi please ek minute ke liye chod dijiye she
was pleading . Ok par pahle mano aur bolo. Han Bhabhi she blushed `
meri choot ko lund chaiye'. I left her only to grab her boob again.
Now chameli Bhabhi was squeezing one boobs and I was pressing other.
Chameli bhabhi had pulled down her panty and she was also inserting
her finger with force in her choot .I was playing with her hard erect
clit Now she was moaning very hard , moving her chootar in sync with
movement of Chameli Bhabhi's finger in side her wet choot. She was on
the brink of orgasm and we heard a few footsteps. Both of us
increased our pace. I was rubbing my thumb on her clit and Chameli
bhabhi was shoving her thick long finger hard and fast. Anjali came
very hard. Her tits were hard and aroused and she was panting. She
lied down on bed, but Chameli bhabhi's finger was still there. She
very slowly pulled it out. It was soaked with my Nannd's juices.
There was a knock and I switched of the TV and opened the door. It
was my hubby Rajiva. He asked from chameli Bhabhi,' kyon bhabhi kya
ho raha tha' She answered ,' hum log mithai kha rahe the, aap bhi
khaiyega;' Yes sure, he replied. " aab jo ungli mai laga hai vah chat
lijiye' and Chameli baabhi offered her cum soaked fingers to my hubby
and before he could think inserted between his lips. He started
licking it , enjoying the taste. Anjali , realizing what his brother
was licking felt flustered and left the room in hurry. Rajiva looked
at gulal smeared bra and panty of her young teen cousin Anjali and
again looked at Chameli Bhabhi, whose anchal had dropped and his big
breats were clearly seen, in he her see-through bra less blouse. I
could see a tent pole getting up in Rajiva's pant .Chameli Bhabhi has
poured rest of gulal over his head and on fully erect tent pole
inside his pant and joked" behan ki choot ke bare main soch kar khada
ho raha hai." Rajiva grabbed her boobs and said,' Bhabhi , legta hai
din main man nahin bhara'. I left them , winking at Rajiva and
saying ` aap devar bhabhi man baharo bharavao , main chalti hun' . I
closed the door from outside and followed Anjali.

Anjali was rushing down the stairs. Now freed from restrictions of
bra her boobs were much more visible. Coming up was Sanjai, my
cousin, 2 years older than her . ( they used to tease each other and
it started since my marriage when my sisters sang gallis linking her
name with my cousin Sanjai and describing in all details that how she
has been seduced by my cousin Sanjai and how he squeezed her young
boobs and how in a sugar cane field she was fucked by her. But
revenge was taken by Anjali and her friends, when after may marriage
Sanjai came to meet me they teased him like anything) Anjali was in
full mood. She teased sanjai, ` kyon saale, apni behan se holi
khelane ja rahe ho.' He was not to be stooped. He said, today I have
come to grab you and made you learn the taste of my pichakri. It's
full of white color'. He chased her but she ran like a dear, swaying
her hips erotically. Sanjai followed her and I too joined the chase.
Anjali entered into bathroom but before she could close the door,
Sanjai too joined her and shut the door. I found a peephole and
started watching them. Sanjai grabbed her and started massaging color
on her cheeks and in no time his hands were inside pressing her young
teen boobs. She tried to wriggle out but his grip was hard. He
whispered something in her ear but she was violently shaking her
head. I pressed my ear to the wall. She was saying that it it's
her `those ` days and she can't agree. It was an argument for which
Sanjai had no reply. I could not but appreciate that how cunning my
choti nannd is. But Sanjai too was not deterred. He opened his zip
and his massive erection came out. He said' but you must do something
for it, if lower hole is not available mouth will have to do.' And
pressed it against her red lipstick coated sexy sensuous lips. She
tried to resist, but Sanjai forced his way and after some resistance
his Lund was between her young lips. Slowly she started licking,
maybe her watching of film where a girl was greedily licking a huge
cock came handy. As soon cock head went inside Sanjai increased the
pressure and forced her to take more than half. I could see her
cheeks swelling . She too has started enjoying and her lips were
gliding on the shaft and tongue was rolling. Sanajai in a frenzy
started moving himself , shoving with full pressure. He has lifted up
her top and was massaging her young small boobs with full force.
Anjali too was moving her lips, mouth over his shaft. She was now
enjoying every bit of it, moaning moving her head in sync with pelvic
thrusts of Sanjai. Sanjai grabbed her head and with full force shoved
almost entire lund and started coming with big force. His grip
ensured that she will have to swallow every drop of the sweet
nectar. She resisted but slowly started gulping down. I thought that
this the time to interrupt. I knocked and Sanjai opened the door. I
hugged my lovely pretty young Nannd and hugged her. Her cheeks were
swelling with cum and a few drops have trickled own to her boobs
which were still out of top. I adjudjested it and asked" kya khaya
piya ja raha tha.' Before answering me she had to swallow every drop
and we both smiled. I took her towards verandah, where other ladies
were sitting and singing typical lewd songs of holi.

I was trying to avoid that crowd because it was actually no holes
barred. But one of elderly ladies ( and who was even my bhabhi)
caught us and said,' ohhh Kitna mast maal lekar akele ja rahi ho, jar
hum logon ko bhi to chakhao.'. I tried to convince them, cajole them
and then they agreed that Anjali will have to dance to a few
number . First song was slightly innoucuous.: nakbesar kaga le
bhaga, uda uda kaga rajiva ke behan ke gaal pe baitha, gaal ka sab
ras le bhaga, ud ud kaga ravi ki, behana , anjali chinal ke choli pe
baitha , joban ka sab ras le bhaga, uda uda kaga anjali ke skirt pe
baitha, uski choot ka ras le bhaga ( A crow has taken away nose ring.
Crow sits on cheeks of Rajiva's sister and takes away juices of her
cheeks, crow sits on Ravi's sister Anjali's choli and tales away
pleasure of her young boobs and crow sits on her skirt and takes the
joy of her cunt). It was not only the song when reference came to her
young boobs a lady got up danced with Anjali and squeezed her boobs.
Second song was : chote dana vala bichua bahute baja, ye bichua pahne
rajiva ki behna, ye bichua peahne Anjali, rani, aarvat baje karvat
baje sari rat chudavat baje ( toe ring of was making big noise, it
was making noise side ways, it was making noise when Anjali was
getting fucked). Chameli Bhabhi has now joined the group and she
intiated 3rd song and even joined the dance: Launde badnam hue Anjali
ke liye, chota sa kolhu hoga mota sa ganna hoga sata sat jat hoga…
choti si choot hogi … anjali ki choot hogi ..rajiva ka lund hoga sata
sat chudti hogi..anjali tareliye ( all the rogues have been defamed
for Anjali..a small sugar cane crusher and a thick sugar cane , small
tight cunt of Anjali and a huge cock of Rajiva, anjali getting
fucked..) now chameli bhabhi pressed the breasts of Anjali while she
was dancing. Another lady sugested " agar aaj nannd ji ko nange nahin
nachaya to inki bil ka darshan to hona chaiye" and two ladies lifted
her skirt. Her panty was earlier removed by Chameli bhabhi.. So
everybody got a good darshan.. Rajiava came with Neera Bhabhi. whom
I had explained everything. Neera bhabhi took out a ice cube and put
in Anjalli's top .Not only it melted but mixed with fast color in
gulal it made her boobs red, and it was seen over the top. Even her
face I cleaned with a wet towel which had the same impact. Neera
Bhabhi said "Anjali ko `special'gulab jamoon to khilao.' Chadni
bhabhi got that special kulahr( which was filled by me with something
from my hubby, and in which 2 gulab jamoons and one black chamcham
has beem kept by Neera bhabhi since morning).She put the long piece
in the middle and two balls on either side. She was not only made to
eat but we forced her to lick every drop. When Rajiva looked at
kulhar he realized but by that time she had licked last drop. I
winked at him and said' bura na mano holi hai. After that every body
dispersed I gave a gift packet to Anjali which contained a lacy tight
top, a strapless push up under wired bra, which will add 2 to her
size, a micro skirt lacy panty, a pair of candles . a jar of
Vaseline, tube of hair removing cream a packet of condoms few books
by mastram and most important a packet of MALA D. I pinched at her
boobs and said " nand ji kal din main jarror aaiyega' .Rajiva along
with Neera bhabhi and Chameli bhabhi went to drop her.

Since morning I was in saree. I decided to change to a shalwar
kurta. As there was no body in the house I stripped my self , looked
at my hard firm joban cupped it softly and decided against holding
them in a bra. Kurta was slightly tight so I opened all the buttons
and put on shalwar which was again tightly hugging my broad hips. I
was lounging on sofa thinking about today's events which made my cunt
lips flutter again and my nipples hardened. Absentmindedly I was
touching rolling them. Suddenly, bell rang. Hurriedly I opened the
door without putting a chunni or even closing buttons. It was my
Nandoi ( Anjali's jija) ashwin and there was one more person with
him.I did `namaste ` and invited them in. Aswin said `bhabhi holi ke
din namste se kam thodi chalega aaj to gale milane ka din hai' and he
hugged me tightly. His broad chest was pressing against my Hard boobs
and he rubbed them deliberately. He introduced me to his
friend , `meet Kamdeo you can call him KD, and being a friend he is
also your nandoi'. Now I too was back in holi's spirit, I joked.."Ek
nannd aur do nandoi, kyon jija ji…. ek sath ya bari bari se". KD was
staring at my boobs and he replied' bhabhi jaisa app kahen , sathn
sath ya bari bari se..holi ke din to dalne se matlab hai'. I blushed
at his indication and asked them to sit while I bring something for
them. Ashwin said, Bhabhi , we will prefer something cold as hugging
you had made us so hot.. I decided to bring cold drink . I poured
limca in 3 glasses but something flashed in my mind and I reduced
limca from 2 glasses and added good quantity of jin.. I put fresh red
lipstick, thought about closing my buttons but decided against it. I
went with limca , bend down showing my cleavage and breasts up to my
nipples and offered both gin laced limca glasses to them. KD asked `
bhabhi thoda pani, I came back with water I was going to sit next to
my Nandoi, Ashwin, but he pulled me in my lap. I could feel something
long and hard pressing against my sexy chootar I wanted to pick up my
glass but he said ` today you will drink from my hand' and took the
glass to my lips. First drop made me realize that tables have been
turned and glass has been changed. Ashwin ensured that I drink last
drop of glass. But it was only beginning. KD said `bhabhi how can you
refuse mine and I had to take that too. `Nandoi ji rang to laiye
nahin ho sukhi holi kya kheloge' I quipped. Ashwin caressing my gora
gora gall said' bahbhi hum to choom choom kar chos choos kar gal lal
kar denge ; and pressing my boobs further added, ` masal masal kar
joban ko lal kar denge' .Now his lips were showering kisses on my
cheeks and hand brigands were roaming between my boobs. He lifted my
kurta and now my hard firm 36d boobs were visible. KD said' Bhabi
inhe to dekh kar kisi ka bhi Lund khada ho jaye'. I asked ` aap ka
khad hua ki nahin ` and he opened his pajama to show his massive
erection. Ashwin my nandoi was pressing my breasts., pulling and
pinching my nipples and telephone rang. I tried to lift the receiver
but my Nandoi grabbed my hand and K.D. pressed hand free switch.

It was Rajiva , speaking from Anjali's place, ` koi aaya to nahin
tha'. My Nandoi winked at me and I smiled back. I said ` no I'm all
alone,' looking at my nandoi and his friend K.D. rolling my eyes. I
asked, `kyon Anjali ke jija ki jagah tum hi usko train kar rahe ho'.
He was in hurry. He said, we wiil be taking our dinner here and we
got the message that my elder brother ( Neera Bhabhi's husband) wiil
be coming at 9.00 so we will go to station and pick him up and will
be back by 9.30. You should take dinner and not wait for us. I said
O.K., don't worry aur jara Anajali ko phone dena.'. All three of us
looked at clock and it was only 7.00 and my Nandoi and KD smiled
impishly..' kyon bhabhi akele kya kar rahin hain , ya koi aur bhi
hai. Lagta hai aap yahan isliye nahin ayin ki aap ne Maike ke kisi
poorane yaar ko time de rakha hai' Anjali spoke in a jest full tone.
The way she was talking I could guess that she is alone. I too
answered in the same vain, ` Kyon Rajiva par man aa gaya hai , jo
uski pichkari ka sara ras ghont rahi ho, koi baat nahin meri aur se
poori izazat hai han tumhari shadi ho jayegi tab hum adla badli kar
ke compare karengi'. But Anjali was in a joyfull mood. She said ,'
aare bhabhi agar main apke miyan ki pichkari ka ras le lungi to raat
ko aap ka upavas ho jayega.' I teased her " aare nannd rani, kab tak
ninche vale moonh ka upvas rakhogi, ab us chiriya ko bhi chara
khilao… kal jarror aana tumhari nath utarne ka poora intezam hai, aaj
tumhare kunvarepan ki akhiri raat hai aapne choti gulabi saheli ko
smajha dena aur aana jaroor'. Bhbahi , aane se kaun darta hai, main
to aayi par aap hi nahin aayi …lekin kal sham ko jarror aayega..meri
gali ke ladke hi nahin aur bhi…aap ka wait kar rahen hain.' Anajli
replied. I was puzzled. ` aur kaun..' I asked. Anajali replied., `
meri gali ke gadhe…they are having huge erection waiting for you.'
She kept on giggling and put the phone down.

`Kyon kaisi lagi apne maal ki avaaj.' I asked my nandoi Ashwin.
While I was chatting with Anjali, Aswin has untied the knot of my
shalwar and pushed it down. His trousers followed my shalwar, and now
I was sitting on his hard erect Lund. KD too has pulled his chair
closer and joined my nandoi Aswin in fondling caressing and squeezing
my rasile mamme.. Ashwin has one hand between my thighs and he was
cupping, pressing , caressing ,my clean shaven wet cunt. His one
finger was deep inside and thumb was pressing on my clit. As soon I
finished my talk with Anjali, KD pulled my head in his lap and forced
his hard and huge cock to my mouth. I was trying to wriggle but he
was forcing with great pressure. I used my lips to kiss and lick his
supara ( cock head) and with gentle pressure pushed back his
foreskin.. I started rolling my tongue around his supara, with long
lingering fleeting touches. Meanwhile Ashwin has adjusted his lund in
a way that it was touching my asshole and his cock head was just
inside my cunt lips. He was squeezing my both labia making my choot
on fire. Both them were behaving like expert chudakar .KD was
squeezing my chhonchi with full force with one hand while his other
was now holding my head and forcing it against his huge Lund.He
shoved his almost half lund inside my mouth and I was almost choking
and my cheeks were bursting. I thought that Anajli was teasing me
about Lund of donkeys of her gali but here I had almost similar in my
mouth. When I was thinking I can take no more KD pinched at my
nipples and I shrieked. It gave him a chance and he thrust some
more .I decided to arouse him by holding his balls in my hand and
caressing and fondling them hard. I started gliding my tongue across
his shaft and now he was moaning. I was feeling so hot that I started
rubbing my choot against my nandoi's lund. But asin and KD had some
other ideas.

Both of them lifted me and brought me on the carpet. Now my Nandoi
lied down on the carpet with his huge erection in the air, inviting
my choot to ride over his lund. I accepted the dare spread my both
legs , centered my choot over his lund and and almost sat. KD too was
holding and guiding me. But this time I decided to tease my nandoi .I
started rubbing my opening of cunt lips with the tip of his lund. I
myself started holding touching my hard and firm boobs. And when he
will try to touch it I will go up further. He was begging, ` bhabhi
please..de do naa.' I relented and pushed my choot over his lund. KD
too pushed my shoulders and Ashwin , my nandoi pushed his hips to
shove his hard erect waiting lund, inside my choot. He grabbed my
chonnchi and statrted squeezing them as if there is no tomorrow. K D
was standing next to me, with his huge Lund still hard and erect.
Now, I decided to show initiative and grabbed it . I rubbed it
against my hard nipples and then took it between my lips. We started
from where we had left I was sucking with full gusto and he too was
thrusting it, shoving it. My mouth was almost bursting but I kept on
sucking with a force of a vacuum cleaner. Ashwin too was fucking me
in a frenzy rubbing base of his lund against my clit making me
mad .Now , KD pulled out his erection from my lovely mouth, and
Ashwin pulled me down holding me in his arms. I was lying over her
with my nipple in his lip. He was licking sucking eating chewing
biting devouring my hard nipple.. He lifted his legs and put them
over me across my slender tiny waist. In a vice like grip. Now I
could not move. His lund was was deep inside my choot right up to
it's base. I started squeezing it by tightening my cunt muscles. His
nails were scratching my gori gori pith and teeth were leaving marks
on my choonchi. Suddenly , I felt something long and hard pressing
between my chootar.I tried to move myself but it was impossible with
Ashwin;s leg holding me and his lund embedded inside my choot. I knew
it's KD and thinking his huge sized lund made me shiver. But, KD with
his two fingers spread my asshole and forced his huge lund against
it. Although my sucking has made it smooth but still…He was able to
make way and slightly inserted his supara, but shoving of his cock
head in my tight ass seemed out of question. However, Ashwin bit me
hard on my nipples and that diverted my attention. KD was already
holding my tiny waist and using the chance he shoved with full force
and his supara( Cock head ) went in. He kept his pressure and like a
hot sharp knife it went in . I tried to move out my ass but it was
now more impossible with his lund immersed in my gaand. He paused for
a minute and as soon my pain subsided, he further shoved it this time
holding my both boobs as Ashwin's lips have released my boobs but
were gagging my mouth making me difficult even to scream. Slowly he
pushed almost 3/4th lund inside my gaand. After that both he and
Ashwin released some pressure . Ashwin released my lips and KD
reduced pressure from my boobs. Ashwin started rotating his lund
inside my choot and KD was pulling pinching my clit which made me hot
again.I begged, KD please just withdraw it for a minute it's
hurting. KD acceded and slowly pulled out his lund from my gaand.
When only his cock head remained inside he paused and started
flicking my clit. My cunt lips were fluttering and twitching Now
again he grabbed my chootar and before I could guess in one shove he
pushed his lund back in my kasi kasi gaand.And this time he did n't
stop half way. He shoved his entire lund in my gaand. It was on fire
I was feeling as if a thick hot rod has been inserted , 1000 ants are
biting me inside. Tear was swelling inside my eyes I lost control and
started cursing, abusing him." KD saale , tumhari behan ki choot main
gadhe ka lund na dalvai to kahna, chudva chudva kar uski choot ko ek
raat main bhonsda banva doongi..itna dard ho raha hai meri gaand ko
apni behan ka bhonsda samjah rakaha hai ki gadhe ghode sabak lund
ghont jayngi…nikalo ..niklao ..behan ke bhandue .." I was using those
words which I never thought that I'm capable of uttering But those
words made me forget my apain and I never realized that pain has
subsided and actually I'm moving my gaand agaist his lund. And my
nandoi, Ashwin and KD started fucking me in tandem . Ashwin will pull
out his lund creating a vacuum and KD will shove his Huge lund in my
gaand and when he will pull out Ashwin will shove his lund in my
choot. I lost sense of time. Now both were pushing there lund in my
choot and gaand together. I had also joined the frenzy moving my
choot and gannd squeezing it on there lund. Ashwin exploded first He
was coming in spurts and it triggered my orgasm too. I could not
control spasm of my choot. But KD was still continuing . I squeezed
my asshole very tightly his throbbing cock and he too came with his
lund immersed deep in my gaand. He kept on cumming. His cum was
coming out from my gaand and was tickling down on my milky thighs.
Slowly he and Aswin pulled out there cock and I lied down between
them on the carpet.

KD got up first and went to bathroom . I too quickly got up bolted
him from out side and even closed the water supply. Ashwin got up and
looked at me , " bhabhi I hope you are not angry with us' he asked.
I replied in mock anger,' ohh I'm very angry and punishment is that
you must come again tomorrow and do the same to my young sexy kunwari
nannd Anjali.' He accepted it and said any other order. I said `and
uski choot main ek baar main poora Lund dalna hoga chahe vah chillye
chahe chootra patke'. His cell rang and after talking he said `
bhabhi bahhot maja aaya bas give me a glass of water and I will have
to rush back. I went to kitchen and `poured and prepared' in a jug
and put it on a tray along with a glass of water. He had already gone
out and was waiting, in the verandah. When he was drinking water I
lifted the jug and poured red color which was very dark and fast over
him and pulled his pant and put some inside on his lund too." Sasural
se holi ke din sukhe sukhe chale jate to log kya kahte.' Meanwhile,
KD shouted from bathroom Bhabhi there is no water I'm waiting since
sometime. I told him to wait for a minute and prepared a bucket full
of Lal rang. I poured enough packets for 4-5 buckets in one. I went
and opened the bath room and said"lijiye nandoi ji paani . ` As he
came to pick up the bucket I poured almost entire bucket on his lund.
And rest on him. His pajama I had already put in the bucket and it
was red. I had even put some THAPPA prapred by Chameli Bhabi, saying
Behan chod, Behan ka Bhandua. I offered it to him and said " buara na
mano holi hai'. He left along with Ashwin, promising to meet again.

I relaxed for a while and then went to clean myself. It was still
only 8.30 so I decided to go to kitchen and warm some food for
myself. Phone rang. I took the cordless to kitchen. It was Neera
bhabhi this time . Train was late and will come at 10.20 so they will
be at home by 10.30-10.40 only. I joked and assured her that her
hubby will be still home for `real thing'. I took my dinner to room
and started eating and phone rang again. It was Ravi my
devar. "Bhabhi I'm sorry I could not come in the evening.' `But where
were you and You could not have been doing anything with my nannd
because Anjali was here' I asked. `But can I come now `, he asked,
with hesitation. `Yes, but if you are not here within 10 minutes main
tumhari aisi marrongi aisi marongi jaisa bacpan main bhi nahin marvai
hoga. And one more thing you need not be afraid unlike morning
Chameli and Neera Bhabhi are not here and I'm alone., all alone and
will be alone for next 2 hours . So if you want your turn against
morning I'm wet and waiting.'. Bhabhi. even if I have to over speed
and violate all signals I will be there in 8 minutes. As I was alone
I was not wearing anything but I had to quickly dress and some
arousing dress I wanted . I picked up a short tantalizing 2-piece
baby doll but this time I wore a lacy pink bra with a red thong too.
I had to seduce my young devar. And when bell rang it was exactly 8
minutes. I looked from peep hole . it was Ravi. I ushered him in and
closed the door.

Ravi was looking a bit inebriated. His shirt was loose. Bhabhi some
friends ..it was a party of holi…and they made me…you understand..'.
I said I understand pretty well and took him to my bedroom where dim
blue light was lit and a sexy music was on.. I made him sit on black
satin bedspread and unbuttoned his shirt. I slowly removed it. He was
not wearing anything underneath shirt and signs of what we did in
morning were visible all over. I hugged him and said ,' main gale to
mili hi nahin' and kissed him on his shoulder naughtily. ` You are
looking a ..bit..,' I said. He was feeling aplogetic. `Bhabhi, my
friends took me and you know ..it was a holi party and thy made me..
they said it will give me ample courage.. when I will come here to
play holi with you in the evening ..i will be more bold ….actually I
wanted to I was fantasizing about it since long but. .i am sorry.' I
smiled at him and assured him, rubbing my hard boobs over his
chest, ` First thing you must learn, never say sorry to Bhabhi.
Bhabhi is ever a partner, if a saw a good maal and want to patao it ,
I will help you and if maal is not agreeable for not let you do `IT'
again i9 can convince her.. and any ways Devar is Dyitiyo Var so when
your brother is not there.. what bhabhi is for.. and as for drink if
you will not do it now and not on holi when will you do it. I was
made to9 drink , when I was much younger than you my be Anjali's age
or even younger. So you can do anything and I mean. .ANYTHING…..by
the way I have made you topless and I'm still wearing so much…' I
took his hands to my back and made him remove my top. I scratched his
cheeks with my long red polish coated nails seductively and got up. I
made drink in two small glasses put a few ice cubes and a few things
to nibble. I increased volume of tape and seductively went to him.i
removed his belt opened buttons of pant but did not pull it down.
Tape was crooning .."Mare Badan main lakhon ang kaun sa ang dekhoge…"
I started swaying to the rhythm, moving my hips erotically. I bend
over him from my half bra my breasts were clearly visible. I stood
up , took my hands behind and snapped open my bra, but I stooped it
from falling by holding and cupping my boobs. Now my hands were
cupping fondling . I gave a swing to my head and now my long dark
hair came in front covering my breasts partially. I took out my bra
and started swaying it over him. Now I moved my bra from his face to
his chest and teasingly stroked his tits with bra . I bend over him
making my breast almost within his reach and tantalizingly caressed
his erection bursting the pants with my bra and suddenly in pull I
removed his pant . Now he was only in brief. Another song has
started ," Thoda sa Thehro…Main hun sari ki sari tumhari kahe ko
jaldi karo." I came close down to him and sat down in his lap. I
could feel his long thick lund poking in my ass. I took glass of
drink took to his mouth and when he was trying to drink . I snatched
it and took a sip .After that I made him drink with my hands. I
guided his hands to my my fully exposed hard firm 36dd mast joban. I
was making him drink with my hands and his hands were busy caressing
fondling my breasts. I took a bunch of grapes and started caressing
my boobs with them . I took grapes to his mouth along with my boobs
and when he tried to nibble I removed them. After two three attempts
I put a grape in his mouth but next time it was my sweet sensuous
nipple which went to his mouth. He started sucking licking biting
it. I slowly started grinding my cunt on his erect cock. While he
was busy I emptied my glass. Slowly , I extricated my boobs from him
and started gliding over him, caressing his chest with my breasts. I
sat down near his feet and now my boobs were pressing his erection
trapped in his brief. He was moaning . I kissed his erection over the
brief and then using my lips slowly lingering every touch removed his
brief. His lund came out like a spring. I went away from him and
again started moving my hips and breasts to the tune of "
bichua ..bichua bichua…' I pushed my lacy skirt slowly and when it
came down I was facing my back to him and my red thong was still
there. I came close to him and started almost crushing his lips with
my thong but as soon he will try to grab me I will move away. Now he
understood . Next time when I came he kissed at my cunt over the
thong and used his lips to slowly remove the thong. I again in a leap
moved away from him. I covered my choot with my hand and kept dancing
slowly I parted my fingers and gave him first darshan of my pink
clean shaven choot.

Now it was too much for him. He got up picked me in his strong arms
and took me to a very wide broad sofa and put me down. I held her
lund and started kissing it teasingly without taking it into mouth .I
guided between my breasts and rubbed it hard. He was desperate. . He
came between my thighs. Now I also could not wait. I spread my legs
for him and put them over his shoulders. I even held his hands and
guided them pleadingly on my breasts. He was trying to insert his
cock between my lund. His efforts told me that he is novice and I
guide his lund into my choot. He slowly started shoving it . I
croosed my legs over his back and started pushing . it was as huge as
his brothers but this seduction has made my cunt soaking wet and it
glided with some pressure from both of us. I told him to squeeze my
boobs' Devar ji meri chonchiyan masal do ragad do kat lo crush it
squeeze it suck them hard.. bite it chew it devour it,,,' Now he was
pushing his cock with great force of youth. I made him slow down and
started rotating my hips slowly. I was squeezing my cunt muscles
gripping his lund very hard when he will try to pull away. It kept on
and on. We lost sense of time sweet was trickling all over our body.
He even took me inmy lap without removing his lund and we did chudai
sitting. He got down from the sofa, keeping me on the edge and
started fucking me standing. Now his strokes were showing
urgency .His cock was throbbing hard . I was almost on the verge. i
guided his fingers to my clit and his first touch triggered my
climax. My choot was giving spasm and it lead to his climax too. He
kept on cumming . my choot was flooded and cum was trickling down on
my thighs . Even after he came it was still hard . His face was
gleaming, he was smiling . I hugged him and kissed him all over .When
I look at clock my goodness, it was going to be 9.30. I got up and we
both dressed up. I gave him a parting kiss on his lund and on lips
and asked, ` Kyon devar ji maja aaya'. `Han , Bhabhi bahoot aaya' and
he kissed me back. I teased him and said `jab mare sath itna maja aya
to socho us kunwari kasi unchoodi choot Anjali ke sath kitna maja
ayega ..kaho to kal dilvan doon.But that reminds me , take this
letter from me to Anjali and gave it to her.

Meri Banno, pyari chinal nannd,

Kal jarror aana. Kab tak apne dono jawani ke khilone choli main
bandh kar yaron se chipa kar rakho gi. Ab un kabbotaron ko udane ka
samai aa gaya hai. Aab tumahari Bu ..mera matalb bulbul ko bhi chare
ki jarrorat hai. Aur jo maja asali hathiya main hai vah ungali main
kahan.

Mian chahti hun ki poore shar ko mallom ho jaye ki meri nannd
jawan ho gayi hia. Tumhare gore gualbi chikne gaal rasile honth
tumnhare kade kade ubharte joban, chootar tak latakti choti…jab tum
chao to piche laundon ki phauj chale. Poore sehar main jab bhi ladke
baat karen to tumhare husn ke jawani ke charche hon aag laga do rani
shehar main apne mast joban ke jalve se husn aur javani se

Jab main tumhari aisi thi to mujhe bhi shuroo mian ye sab accha
nahin lagat tha. Par ek baar jab meri bhabhi ne ( aur jabrasdati)
Lund ka swad chakha diya to phir poocho mat mainsochti hun agar
bhabhi jabardasti nahin kartin ti main kitna maja mis karti.Isliye
Nannd rani kal aan to hai hi aur apni sheli ko saf suf kar vah cream
bhi laga lena . Main janti hun ki tumhare liye kya maja dega kyonki….

Bhabhi bhi Kabhi Nannd thi

Tumhari Bhabhi cum saheli

I gave this letter, asked him to come again and kissed him goodbye.

It was still half and hour for my jeth( my hubby's elder brother),
Rajiva , Neeera and Chameli Bhabhi to arrive. I tidied the room. I
freshened myself up, braided my hair and changed to a light cotton
saree and a sleeveless blouse. I even put some jasmine perfume . As
soon I got down I listened horn blaring a signature tune of Rajiva's
arrival and his happy mood.. I opened the door and touched my jeth's
feet. He blessed me and went to his bed room along with Neera
bhabhi. Rajiva too went up to our bed room and while going away he
pinched at my sexy bottom, winking at me giving signal of his mood
and desire that I should join him early.

Chameli bhabhi lifted my pallo and squeezed my breasts. Meanwhile,
Nerra bhabhi too came out. She too pinched my choonchi and asked'
kyonChadni rani kaisi rahi , sasural main pehli holi. What was the
score.. I smiled and said `bhabhi ..Four.' She smiled back at me and
said ,'good you made a great beginning. When I came on my first holi.
It was five times. In the morning my devar took the opportunity, in
the noon it was nandoi's turn and in the evening one of his friends
came ..and…in the night of course your jeth was waiting and although
I was tired but he did it twice.' Chamei Bhabhi too narrated her
story . She said , "Neera, for you it was 3 persons separately, but
with me 3 did togather. When I got married , I was barely18 years.
And my younger sister Roopa was 17.Priyah has stiil few months to
complete her 16th .Come holi and my husband did it with both the
sali's even young priya was not spared. And most interestingly , I
was encouraging both the sides. When Roopa got married surely his
husband fucked Priya. On one holi when all three sisters joined at
our maika ( parent's place) I complained to Priya that you enjoyed
both your jija's and Roopa at least enjoyed my hubby's Lund but I
have bben left high and dry. Next day , on the day of Holi, while
playing color everybody was almost stripped. My husband took me and
inserted his lund deep inside my choot. He even croosed his leg over
my back. Before I could understood I coulod feel a thick hard lund
trying to penetrate my gaand.I wanted to wriggle out but he held my
boobs and in one hard and stong push he shoved almost his entire
lund. And when I tried to scream, priya's husband came and pushed his
lund in my mouth gagging me.Priya and Roopa too joined clapping and
teasing `kyon did leliya na teen –teen lund ka maja aur vah bhi ek
saath.' Neera bhabhi recounted another incidence of her first holi
when her nannds made her drink bhand and she lost all sense. A cousin
of hers came. Her nannds colored his face and covering him in a
dupata introduced him to bhabhi as his devar. She was in such josh
that she even almost striiped her cousin brother.Chameli bhabi went
to bed.

My jeth called Neera bhabhi from the room. I teased her " jaiye
Bhabhi, bhookha Sher milega'She smiled and said my devar too is
waiting for you with his big Musal. I said , ` Bhabhi jab apne paas
okhli hai to musal se kya darna, and since came after marriage rarely
a day passed since I have been spared'. She pinched my choot overmy
saree and said , ` are devrani ji isi liye to baje ke saath apke ghar
se apko utha kar le aye the ki roj mera devar bed polo khale.' It
appears that jeth ji has brought Viagra too` `hey how you guessed,'
Bhabhi laughed. `Tomorrow when Anjali comes , you can use it on your
Devar too ` I suggested laughingly. And we both said almost
simultaneously," Aur deavr ko Nanndoi banayenge'. We left with thumbs
up sign to each other and promising to compare note next day morning.

 

Maja Loota Holi Main (Part III).

Dawn was just creeping in. Entire night Rajiva did jabardast chudai.
I even teased him,'Kyon meri chinal nannd Anjali ki Yaad aa rahi
hai.' In retaliation he made me go on all four and in one thrust
shoved his Huge LUND in my gaand. Only during wee hours he slept.
After an eventful day of holi when I was fucked by my nandoi, Ashwin
his friend Kamdev my devar Ravi and my padosi, this night long chudai
session has made even me tired. I took a cold shower, cleaned my
choot and even used hair remover to clean even a trace of jhant from
my chikani choot. I wrapped myself in a gown made a hot strong cup of
coffee drank it which made me fresh and I went down to kitchen. Neera
bhabhi was already making bed tea. I went on tiptoes and pinched her
heavy chootar, `ouch' she screamed. I winked and said kyon bhabhi
kaisi rahi. `Can't you see I can't even walk properly boora ho
viagara ka' she lamented. I noticed her limp and she was moving with
legs wide. "kyon kya idher bhi hua, I pressed my finger in crack of
her wide ass. Oh yes twice and he just slept .And now again during
day time , I jested . She informed that no, he will be going away and
be back only in the night and she is preparing heavy breakfast for
him and he has some work to attend .I helped her and soon Chameli
Bhabhi also joined. She started showing me a big baigan telling
me `Chandni it's for you'. I gave her breakfast tray for Rajiv and
told her, ` please take it to Rajiv, abhi apke Devar apko mota baigan
khilayenge'. She took it with eagerness and left with her wide hips
swaying erotically and saying, ` aare rat bhar mare Devar ka LUND
ghonta agar main ek baar lelungi to tumhari kyon sulag rahi hai'. I
rolled my eyes at her and said "are bhabhi le lena aur age piche dono
aur le lena'. As Neera Bhabhi's hubby left she showed me a packet of
Viagra which has such serious affect on her all the holes. I
suggested to her that bhabhi may be you can use it on your
devar. "kyon raat bahr chooda chooda kar man nahin bhara hai
tumhara', she pinched my choonchi. `Aare nahin bhabhi I was thinking
about your devar and chinal nannd Anjali' and whispered in her ear.
Her face gleamed and she this time with full force squeezed my
choonchi, "maan gaye chandni, holi ka asali maja to tabhi ayega jab
Anajali…." Time has passed fast and it was already 10. Bell rang and
Neera bhabhi opened the door and..it was Anjali at the time, she
promised.

Anjali was looking a perfect Maal. She was wearing even a little
makeup, kohl in her long eyes a touch of lipstick on her already sexy
wet sensuous pink lips, even a dab of rouge on her gore gore gaal and
her long slender neck was having a long pendent. She had donned the
dress I gifted her yesterday. Her thin tight top was protruding her
young tennis ball size hard firm growing mast chota chota joban. It
was not only tight but low cut too and upper half of her mast
choonchis were visible and even most of cleavage could be seen. Her
top was barely covering her teen boobs and stooped short of her
navel. So her flat fair tummy slender very tiny waist and navel could
be glimpsed. Her skirt, which started much below her navel, stoped at
least 9' short of her knee so her milky silken thighs also could be
caressed with lecherous eyes. She was wearing a high-heeled sandals
which not only added to her height but also added a sway to already
erotically swinging inviting chootars.

After last night's long marathon chudai Neera bhabhi was still hot.
She hugged or rather grabbed Anjali pressing her hand on her young
small but firm chootar. She crooned " kyon Nannd Rani,..aa gayin
dalvane. Lamba chaiye ki Mota Chahiiye Bolo Anjali Rani ..Lund kaisa
chahiiye" I pinched chota chota joban of Anjali hard and said `aare
bhabhi isko to age bhi chiye aur piche bhi chahiye'.Then I turned
myself towards Anjali and said ,' Kyon nand rani boliye kaisa pasand
hai.' Anjali partly blushing but trying to join the spirit
said ,"Bhabhi jaisa apko pasand ho aap jyada experienced hain.'. I
smiled at Anjali and said " OK Nannd ji I like my hubby Rajiv's
best. So it means apko apne bhiaya mera matlab hai ki mare Saiyan ka
Lund chahiye. Koi baat nahin but I admire your taste, jab vah
choonchi pakadkar ekbar main apna 8' mota moosal daltae hain maja aa
jata hai." Meanwhile Chameli bhabhi too joined and looking at young
beauty of Anjali said, `it looks today she will not spare anybody `
and asked Neera Bhabhi squeezing choonchi of Anjali `kya rate hai is
mast maal ka'. Neera bhabhi grabbed her other choonchi and
said, `Rajiva pooche apni behna se apni anjali se, behna rat ki kamai
kya payi, bhaiya, char aana gall chumane ka ,aath aana joban dabvane
ka aur ek rupya taang uthane ka'. I further added and `do baar age ka
ched lane par ek bar piche vala free'. Chameli Bhabhi said that this
will make day for all the chhailas who were waiting for such a long
time.

We took Anjali to Neera bhabhi's room (as in my room Rajiv was still
there). Neera bhabhi told me to bring coke, which his hubby brought.
I got the hint. I took coke and liberally added rum preparing ramola
for my nannd. I gave with my hands to Anjali and made her drink it.
She complained of a bitter taste, but Neera bhabhi smilingly assured
her that it's the real thing and admonished me that I must get a can
for her which I must open in front of her. But still we made Anjali
finish the drink. Neera bhabhi's orders gave me another chance. I
took a fresh can opened it removed half of coke and again laced it
with rum but this time I put the cover back. I brought it to Anjali
and said "Nannd ji now you should not have any doubt" and pretended
to open the seal in her front and offered it to her. This time she
held it more confidently tried to gulp it and said that it tastes
same. I assured her that this is the imported one that's why it's
taste differs. She was now feeling a bit more relaxed. I said "Neera
bhabhi , anjali ko chocolate bhi to khilaiye.' Anjali complained "
bahbhi both of you eat chocolate and don't share it with me." I
jested " OK Nannd Rani I'm going to call Rajiv, you can slowly unwrap
his 8' long thick hard chocolate, with your young teen pink lips,
hold it with your long tender fingers feeling it's hardness,
caressing it with longing and touch the tip with your lustful tongue,
playing with it flirting it , holding gingerly between your hot
sensuous lips and nibbling very slowly and then devour it nannd
rani." My this graphic description has aroused Anjali as was clear
from her further hardening choonchi and erect nipples which were seen
from her thin tight top. Meanwhile, Neera Bhabhi has offered a huge
bar of chocolate to her hungry lips and she devoured it with dreamy
look as if she is sucking Rajiv's Lund. I took another bar and
offered it to Anjali saying. "arre niche vale honthon ko bhi to
khilao". Chameli Bhabhi too said " arre Anjali open your lower lips
are jara usko hawa dhoop to dhikhao" and with that I lifted her top
and Chameli Bhabhi pulled down her skin colored lacy panty which was
part of her set. Vow, I screamed. Her choot was bare with no trace of
young jhants, which I felt yesterday while smearing her choot with
gullal on holi. "Kyon , Nannd rani aaj choodvane ki poori tayari
karke ayi ho' I caressed softly her teen tight choot. "Aare mujhe bhi
dikhao", Neera bhabhi joined us and Chameli bhabhi forced Anjali to
spread her milky silken thighs. I put my two fingers in mouth
salivated them and tried to locate her clit, while Neera bhbhi
grabbed her young pink labia and started caressing it. Anjali did try
to resist but soon it got into moaning.

No comments: