Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Adult Sory - MAJA LOOTA HOLI MAIN Part I

Sajan chale sasural was a holi of my hubby at his sasural. How i
enjoyed my first holi at my sasural is narrated in this story MAJA
LOOTA HOLI MAIN and it also includes Holi between Nanad Bhabhi.
Oh Bhabhi please. What, you want me to squeeze. And I increased
pressure on her teen boobs over top. I started pulling her nipples
too. Leave me, chodiye na, she tried to pull away but I grabbed her
other boob too and pressed it teasingly. Aare naand rani aaj to upar
se daba rahi hun kal holi main khol kar rangongi. ragdongi maslaungi
aur tumhara man kare to tumhare' din main Bhiaya rat main Sayyan' se
bhi maslva dungii. I joked. When I left her another lady quipped `
aare ye horn to dabane ke liye hi hain'. It was eve of Holi and we
were teasing our Nanad Anjali. She was a student of XI and has just
crossed her 16van Basant. She was tall, slender with growing tennis
balls size hard boobs and swaying hips. She was not only coy but
tried to show her distaste for ribald jokes common between nanad –
bhabhi and jija –salli. Last year when her jija tried to insert his
hand and smear colors on her joban she rebuffed. But I decided at
this holi she should be introduced to the joy of dart of cupid as my
bhabhi has introduced it to me on a holi with my jija when I was just
stepping on 16th year.

It was my first holi in sasural . Last year my hubby celebrated, holi
at his sasural viz. my parents place and made her sallis, my sister
Rima and her sahelis, test the taste of his huge pichkari. Even my
bhabhi, Sudha bhabhi too was not spared and it was no holes barred
holi for her. Now it was my turn at my sasural to play holi with my
my nannds and devars. Rajiva's bhabhi and my jhetahni Neera was only
few years older than me and she was full of zest and fun. But her
bhabhi, Chameli bhabhi was beyond comparison. She had a pure rural
background and expert in singing sexiest Gallis. Anjali was Rajiva's
younger cousin sister and he has a cousin brother Ravi , mera chota
devar. He was shy almost like a girl and was centre of our jokes. We
were preparing gujhiya and other sweets for holi. Ravi asked `Bhabhi
holi ke liye kitna rang lana hai .' Chameli bhabhi immediately
retorted ` adha kilo to tumhari behan Anjali ke bhonsde main chala
jayega aur baaki tum dono ki gaand main' .Ravi was nonplussed.

I offered him a jar of Vaseline, and winked at him `devar ji holi ki
tayai ke liye kuch aap laga lijiyega kuch Anjali ke, kal davane main
phir dard nahin hoga.' He tried to retort `Bhabhi dalunga to main,
dalvanme ka kaam aap logon ka hai.' Now Neera bhabhi spoke ` vah to
kal pata chalega ki kaun dalta hai aur kaun dalvata hai devar ji' I
pinched his cheeks and told him,' come early by 8.oo in the morning
as I want your hands should rub my chikna chikan gaal first'.
Rajiva my hubby had gone to bed early. We took some time to complete
our chores. Neera Bhabhi and Chameli bhabhi took the black of kadahi
and went on toes to my bed room. They slowly smeared his face and
Neera bhabhi took out her big red bindi and applied it on his
forehead, and sindoor between his maang. Chameli bhabhi pulled down
his shorts and spread some color on his' sleeping beauty'.
When, .they went away it was my turn. I stripped, pulled down his
shorts only cloth he was wearing and started sucking his cock
slowly. In no time it becomes erect. My tongue was gliding across
his shaft feeling its hardness and my pink sensuous lips were
squeezing rubbing, licking sucking his cock .Now , he was full awake.
I looked at him and winked. I started caressing his both balls and
with my long nails I was a drawing line stopping just short of his
rear hole. He was squirming. Raising his hip shoving , pushing his
cock further deep , right up to base of my slender throat, almost
choking me but I kept the tempo. His cock was throbbing hard I could
taste his pre-cum., but I slowly brought his cock out and only when
tip of head was between my lips I stooped. He tried his best to push
I did not buzz and when his passion started cooling down I started
sucking with more vigor. Now my nails were not stopping short of
asshole but caressing its rim I was making fleeting touches in hole
itself .And this time when he started coming I did not stop. However,
normally I used to swallow but this time I took his cock to a earthen
pot (kulhar) and emptied it there. He kept on cumming… I increased
the pressure on cock squeezed his balls and it came with a big spurt.
I went up to him and he cuddled me to his broad chest. His fingers
were caressing my back and soon his lips devoured my erect nipples
and started sucking. I could feel pressure of his warm and demanding
lips on swell of my boobs, teeth pressing and trying to leave there
marks around my nipples and tongue caressing, licking ,flirting with
my fully aroused tits.. with one hand I was caressing, squeezing his
firm hips and my pussy was pressurizing his already stirring cock. I
started pressing and in no time it was fully erect again. He came
between my milky thighs and started rubbing his hard cock on my
clit. His one finger was pulling my erect aroused nipples and with
other he was teasing my clit. I started pushing my hips but no
avail . He spread my labia and pushed his cock but didn't press
further while his fingers were now rotating my clit very hard. Now I
could not stop I scratched his back, pushed my hips and
screamed ,`chodo raja dhod do meri choot phad do usko ohhh dal do
apna mota lund mare rajaah' And that was the thing he wanted. He
started fucking me like a maniac He put me on all fours and started
fucking me from my rear and squeezing my sexy boobs too , very hard.
After some time we changed position and we were lying side by side
facing each other and made love slowly . it took him some time , but
when he came ,he exploded. I kept my one leg over his waist and he
didn't pull out his cock even after coming and that way we slept, his
both hands on my boobs and cock deep inside my pussy. Early morning
it started waking up in my cunt. I moved my hips slowly , rotating my
hips , squeezing his hard on between my cunt lips and it went on and
again this time when he was on the verge of coming I withdrew it ,
and directed entire cum in that earthen pot ( kulhar) . He asked
me ,' hey what is it, I smiled impishly and told, `for a special
recipe'. Ioffered him milk, but unlike everyday it had a sedative and
he slept, satiated after coming thrice. I slowly pushed him and
removed bed sheet . I liked it along with his cloths and I checked
that there was nothing he could cover himself with. I left my bra and
panty with a note ` Your Dress for HOLI'. I came out and bolted the
room from outside.

When I came out, I saw light in the room of my neighbour Rajan.
Being younger to my hubby , and a padosi we had relationship of devar
bhabhi. He was of strong build and when ever I will stand in balcony
he will make lewd gestures. One day he threw a flying kiss, I caught
it opened top button of my blouse and kept it there. Next time he
made a circle with thumb and index finger and inserted another finger
showing `fucking'. I too responded by pushing my hip. Today being
morning of holi I decided to tease him and say good morning. When he
came out , I caressesed my boobs, squeezed them and before he could
come up with a response, I went ahead opened my nightie and showed my
hard and firm joban, caressing it seductively and even pulled my
nipples. He pulled out his massive erction from shorts. I looked at
it and threw a flying kiss , took out my tongue teasing him and went
down to finish morning chores with Neera and Chameli bhabhi.

We finished our work fast including preparation of color and
other `perorations' too. I decided to wear almost transparent pink
saree and for blouse when I was looking through my old ones, I
smiled . I took out a low cut tight back less choli. Only problem was
it was 2 year old when I got married, and the size of my boobs went
up from 34c to 36d in last two years. But still I tried and with two
buttons open I could wear it. Only thing was that my nearly half of
mast joban was visible and even a slight bend will make my nipples
also visible. I made even Neera bhabhi wear a very low cut choli .
Chameli bhabi was even most daring She put on a light yellow saree
and a very tight white blouse without bra .She pinched at my tits and
asked ` kyon taiyar ho devaron se dalvane ke liye', I too pinched at
her hard nipples, clearly seen from white blouse, and said `aur aap
bhi to taiyar hain maire saiyan se maslavane ragadvane ke liye'.

It was not even 8 yet , but bell rung. I opened the door and here it
was Ravi, my chota sharmila devar clad in a red T-shirt and hip
hugging tight jeans. I pinched at his `gore gore gaal `and
said `taiyar ho dalvane ke liye' Chameli Bhabhi too caressed his gaal
and said ` maal to bada namkin hai'. Neera Bhabhi rebuked us and said
you will only be teasing him or offer him something to eat. Chameli
bhabhi came with a plate of gujhiya and a glass of thandai and of
course both were laced with liberal dose of bhang. He told me `
Bhabhi meri pichkari poori tayar hai.' I asked `are kuch rang hamare
liye bacha rakha hai ya sab meri nannd anjali ke bil main daal dya
hai'. He blushed. I bend to offer sweets and more by design, my
anchal drooped down. He could not only see my sexy boobs but even my
erect inviting nipples too. I joked " sirph dekhne ke liye' he also
retortrd, ` but I thought at least to day choone pakdne maslne ko bhi
milega. ` I winked and said, pahle moonh kholo and as soon he opned
his mouth, I shoved a bhang laced gunjhia . Chameli Bhabhi too made
him drink a glass of thandai fully laced with bhang. One more was
offered by Neera bhabhi, and Chameli bhabhi gave a choice `kha lo
devar ji varna niche vale ched se ghontana padega' and poor Ravi had
to devour that also.

I went to angan and picked up my pichkari , filled with color and
challenged him.'aa jao anjali ke yyar dekhten meri chinar nannd ne
kya sikhya hai.' He came to grab me, but I emptied my pichkari
focussing on his `third leg'. Neera and Chameli Bhabhi too emptied
bucket full of color on him. Twice I took a sharp bend and avoided
getting caught but he was too fast and caught me.. I tried to cover
my face but he pulled my hands and smeared my face with red color.
He was caressing my cheeks rubbing feeling them and in no time his
hands started their downward journey. I tried to cover my boobs, but
it was in vain. His hands boldly entered inside my choli and he
started smearing colour on my hard and firm joban. Initially,. He was
gently feeling , fondling caressing and rubbing red color on my mast
joban but realizing that I will not bestoping, his hands became bold
and adventurous. He started pressing my boobs hard, squeezing them
and even pulled and pinched my hard erect nipples. I was applying
color on his face and even both Neera and Chameli bhabhi were rubbing
color all over but he kept rubbing color on my breasts. Ravi now
tried to went further down and attempted to insert a clolor smeared
hand below my navel inside my saree, but I tried to hold him saying
not below the belt devar ji .Meanwhile, Chameli bhabhi inserted her
black coated hand in his pant and did something which made him
shriek. `Are abhi to ek ungli gayi hai lala, to chihunk rahe ho'. `
ek ungli se kya hoga bhabhi ye to purana marvane vala hai,' Neera
bhabhi too joined and started tickling him. She was aware about this
weakness and Ravi had to leave me.

Chameli and Neera bhabhi, held him firmly. Now it was my turn. I
leisurely applied dark red color on my both hands and started coating
it on his face. I pinched her cheeks and with the help of Neera
bhabhi removed his shirt. I winked at him and said,'kyon devar ji aap
to sirf hath hi daal tha hamne to apko poora topless kar diya.' I
rubbed red color on his broad chest and even grabbed his tits between
my thumb and index and started rolling it. Neera bhabhi applied white
paint on his face and chest. I went down further and applied red
color inside his pant and started applying color all over. He
said `bhabhi you forbid me , below the belt..and You yourself… I
replied further smearing color ,'around it', devar ji holi is for
doing all forbidden things. While I was exploring front end Chameli
Bhabhi was more daring on the backyard, diving deep. I poured a
bucket full of color inside his pant. Now, when my hnads were `out'
chameli bbhabhi used her one hand for holding smearing rubbing his
rod while one finger of her other hand was applying color even in the
depth of his rear hole. I left for getting some more color and he
used this chance to liberate him from the grip of Neera and Chameli
bhabhi.

He tried to catch Chameli bhabhi but instead of gripping her , he
caught her saree and pulled it . In one strong pull her saree was in
his hand and she was only in her choli –saya. He snatched a bucket
full of red color from me and threw it at her choli which any way was
white and without bra. Her hard and firm big boobs become totally
drenched and were clearly visible. Before she could recover, he
grabbed her but instead of forcing his hand inside his choli, he
snapped open all the buttons and grabbed her big boobs. His both
hands were rubbing squeezing applying color on her mast joban in full
furry. He was rolling pulling pinching her nipples, pressing his
broad palm against them and even leaving nail marks. We tried our
best to distract him but it was in vain. He slipped one hand down and
inserted it inside her saya, and that gave us chance. I and Neera
bhabhi got Chameli bhabhi released. This time we did not took any
chance. Chameli and Neera bhabhi grabbed his hands behind his back
and I firstly with his shirt and then using even Chameli bhabi's
saree, tied and secured his hands.

Now he was at our mercy. First thing Chameli Bhabhi did was to pull
down his pant, She made a bundle of it and threw it over the roof.
Now poor Ravi was only in brief, with a huge tent pole visible. I and
Neera bhabhi started painting his newly liberated legs with red and
white color. Chameli Bhabhi was standing in front of him. She gripped
his waist and started rubbing her big boobs on his chest passing the
color he has just smeared. She started caressing his back and in no
time her hands were gripping his small and firm hips. As if this was
not enough to arouse him she pressed her choot on his erection and
started grinding against it slowly. I too joined the fun and I
griiped him from behind. My hard breasts were trying to pierce him
from behind and leaving all pretence I applied white paint showing
him, and inserted it in his brief. With both hands I was applying
paint on his huge erection while chameli bhabhi this time has shoved
two fingers deep inside. He was crying , moaning with joy with pain.
I taunted him,' devar ji yeh rang sirph ek tarike se choot sakta hai.
Ise anjali chinal ke moonh main daal kar roj choosvaiyega to shayad 2-
3 main choote..' Neera bhabhi pulled down his brief too and it joined
his pant on the roof. Neera bhabhi said ,"aab inko aise vida kar den
but chameli bhabhi said,' aare ye kya kahti hain itna chikna,
namkeen, maal dekhkar sab laundebaaj inki itni gaand marenge ki
mushkil ho jayegi, and she spread his ass just to prove his point. I
meekly sugested,'phir to ye ho sakta hai ki inhe hum apne kapde pehna
den,.chameli bhabhi instantly agreed.'bana do sale ko aurat,' and
Neera bhabhi started singing, rasiya ko naar banuangi rasiya ko.

I took the responsibility of face. I applied mascara on eyes, made
eyebrow and even applied false eyelashes. Then I took out my red
lipstick and applied it liberally on his lips. Both Neera and Chameli
bhabhi were holding his wrists and making him wear glass bangles and
it was followed by nail polish on nails. Mahavar was applied on his
feet and anklets and rings in his toes were put. I put some junk
jewelry, tops in his ear, nose ring in nose and even a necklace. I
applied a long braid in his hair,r after parting it from middle. Now
was the turn of dress. Neera bhabhi mad him wear her lenhga, after
putting a lacy panty. Chameli bhabhi got her bra and made him wear
that and it was followed by a red backless choli. To give the real
effect of boobs, she even put two color filled balloons inside. I was
given the task of applying sindoor. First I took a big bindi and
applied it on his forhead, and then took sindoor and liberally, put
it in his maang. Now Neera bhabhi give him a mirror to look. He was
feeling so shy but still quipped to me,' Bhabhi , shadi to hogayi aab
suhagraat to maaiye.' I said , `manati hun aur ghabdiye nahin sirph
main nahin hum tino hi manayengi.' Chameli bhabhi lifted his lenhga
and pulled down pink lacy panty. She gave me a gulal filled big
condom and I first caressed his asshole with it . Both Chameli and
Neera bhabhi were pulling him down. And in one stroke I shoved half
of it, .in one push. He tried to wriggle out but we continued. After
some time it was Neera bhabhi `s turn and when Chameli bahbhi's
chance came, she almost witdrew it and then suddenly in one push
inserted almost entire length. And then she was doing it harder than
a man. I and Neera bhabhi were applying color to his now almost
bursting Lund. Chameli left the condom inside and took white paint
and wrote `GAN' on one side of his buttock and `DU'on the other
side. We all said in unison "Devar ji apne land ka rang apni chinar
behan anjali se chud vaiyega aur piche ka bhi usi se nikalvaieyaga..
Fully clad a s a woman , we took him out and said please come in the
evening too and tell Anjali, we are waiting.

And it was only the beginning. As soon as he left, two more cousins
of my hubby joined. Friends, cousins, neighbours any body became my
devar and I really enjoyed. It was a no holds barred situation.
Nearly everyone of them tied to sneak into my choli and massage my
sexy boobs in the name of smearing color. A few daring ones even
defied my restrictions and their fingers went between my thighs and
caressed my hole of joy. And at least some of them inserted their
fingers too. Not that we were on the defensive side. Especially
Chameli Bhabhi joined in all my advanture. None of my devars left
with his cloths intact, most of them were made topless and at least 4
were made to wear saree- choli like Ravi. If they rubbed our mast
joban we too did n't spare their cocks. We not only applied color but
even paint and all possible things were applied. Even , Neera bhabhi,
caressed and squeezed cock of many of his young devars .Every body
was made to drink thandai and eat sweets laced with liberal dose of
bhang. Chemli bhabhi sang most lewed songs linking my nannds with
devars and even with donkey and horses.

And what ever was left was done in holi with women. Here age ,
relation nothing was being looked. A few of them were completely
stripped and with a young nannd who was married last year and his
hubby could not come for holi, Chameli bhabhi first inserted her 2
fingers and then rubbed her choot on my nannad's choot too acting out
as her hubby.. But Chameli bhabhi too was not spared, when many of my
nannds joined she was striiped. And all of them , even young ones
squuezed her choochi and applied color on her choot too. In one of
those hudadangs, when number of women came and Neera bhabhi and
Chameli Bhabhi were busy , I saw that my neighbor Rajan has sneaked
in. I knew at this time no body can come to my rescue and if I go to
some room he will certainly follow me and since morning nothing
thicker than fingers have entered my choot but he will certainly try
something else, specifically considering my mornings teasing. So I
rushed to rooftop. I was sure in open space he may not be able to do
what I was afraid from ( although I was not averse to it). When I
arrived at the roof I could listen sound of a crowd and very lewd
songs, using my name and Neera bhabhi's name. When I looked down from
parapet there were number of men , drunken and one of them was riding
on a donkey. My attention was glued there and suddenly I found that I
have been grabbed from behind. It was Rajan. He was smiling. `
Bhabhi , I had allready bolted the door to roof and in this hungama
at least for an hour no body will come here or notice us.' He was
holding me hard and his hands were rubbing paint on my face. I was
apprehending that now they will try to intrude inside my choli, but
he was different. He had grabbed me in a such a way that I could not
offer any resistance. He slowly opened, my choli and snapped open my
bra. Now my hard and firm boobs were totally free. He started
caressing, fondling and hugging them hard. I could feel something
long and hard hitting me from behind, as if it will tear my saree and
saya and will enter inside me. But it was not to be as he lifted my
both saree and saya and me bend on parapet. Now Icould feel pressure
of his hard and mighty lund on my wet choot. He took out a tube and
told me' Bhabhi , this color will not vanish fast.' And he applied it
on his palm and fingers and started applying it on my boobs
ruthlessly. As if it was not enough , he put a color filled ballon
between my choonchi and started pressing my joban against it. Another
ballon was put between my thighs. He squeezed my choonchi against
ballons very hard and in a few minutes it burst, drenching my boobs.
His one hand was rolling, pinching, pulling my nipples and other was
teasing my clit. It was becoming very difficult, with the pressure of
his huge lund on my choot. I was moaning , crying and ballon between
my thigh too burst making me wet. `kyon bhabhi daal don',.'Aag laga
kar poochte ho'.i replied and in one shove pushed half of his lund
inside my choot. And after that like a piston, his lund was fucking
my choot relentlessly. ` lagta hai apni behnon ki bur chod chod kar
pakke ho gaye ho'. He answered to my comment by pulling out his lund
almost out ,squeezing my choonchi with great force and by shoving his
entire lund in one stroke right up to his balls.' Bhabhi itne dinon
se pyse lund ki aaj pyas bujh rahi hai, he said. `Chalo tumahre upar
daya aga yi kaho to tumharaa permanent intejam kar don' , squeezing
his cock in my cunt I said. Necki aur pooch pooch , he was very
eager , kaun hai bhabhi..' 16 baras ki umar, mast ubhrata hua joban,
kasi kasi choot, I increased his desire. Now his lund was throbbing
hard. His strokes were becoming harder, Bhabhi bataiye na.. Pahle
bolo chodo ge na, agar thodi jabardasti karni pade to bhi. Han bhabhi
han I will do anything, now he was full of lust and his strokes were
becoming faster. I turned my face towards him and winked at him,'
vaise rishte main to tumhari behan lagti hai par mujhe maloom hi ki
mare saare devar numbari behanchod hain.Aur phir aaj kal to lagi sagi
ko nahin chodte, tumahri to muhalle ke rishte se baehan hui. Vah aur
koi nahin meri choti nannd Anjali hai, kyon pasand aya Maal.'. ` Par
bhabhi vah to choti hai' he quipped." Agar ek baar tumahre lund ka
swad chakh legi to dekhna, ,Pressing my hips towards his lund I
said. Now, the noise of crowd has become very clear, they were
singing about me , ` Chadni bhabhi ki buriya taal aisi pokhar aisi
jisme 900 gunde nahaya karen,( cunt of chadni bhabhi is like a tank
like a pond, in which 900 rogues can take bath to gather).Now Rajan
was in frenzy and songs incresed his lust . He pulled away my already
open choli , took a few color filled condoms in them and asked me to
throw at them. I too was enjoying and I threw it and it fell on the
person who was sitting on a donkey and singing songs about me and
Neera bhabhi. When he realized what has been thrown at him he looked
up. I had covered my boobs in my saree, but looking at me further
inflamed their passion, and they started gesticulating towards me,
making signs of fucking with their fingers. Rajan was still
continuing . I squeezed my choot very hard and it triggered his
climax. After sometime he slowly withdrew and left.

When I came down, it turned out that crowd of ladies had targeted,
my husband. His room was opened. Poor chap any way was nude. He was
pulled out and put in a pond of colors and with half a dozen of his
bhabhi's he had no chance. But he pulled sarre of one of them and
covered himself. He was asked to Anjali's house. Neera bhabhi had
given him a tube of paint and said, `meri nannd ki choonchiyon ko
jara kas ke masal ke aana.' In this melee, no body has missed me. But
now situation was quiet. Chameli bhabhi said , now we can take bath,
but I quipped, ` aare bhabhi jaldi kis baat ki hai abhi apne devar
mare sajan se to thik se dalva lijiye'. And think of devil, he
came . Neera bhabhi rolled her eyes and asked ,' kyon daal aye
anajali ki..main…' before he could say anything I whispered in his
ear,' aaj Neera bhabhi aur chameli bhabhi ko choiyega nahin…holi ke
din bhi devar ke hote hue bhi bhabhi unchoodi reh jayen..aur phir
aapne pichle saal to meri bhabhi ka koi entry nahin chodi thi thi. He
smiled and caught hold of Neera bhabhi and puuled her saree. Choli
and bra in no time followed the same fate. Chameli stripped my
hubby , but after that I caught her. I stripped her sarre too. When I
looked towards at Neera bhabhi she was lying down in a poodle of
color and my hubby was smearing her boobs with paint. He spread her
milky thighs and put her legs on his shoulders, and one shove his
lund was deep inside choot of Neera bhabhi. Now it was turn of
Chameli bhabhi.. She caught me and pulled away me saree-saya. She
told me j,'jab tako tumhara sajan neera ki chudai karta hai main
tumhe maja chakhati hun.' She made me lie down and came over me. She
was rubbing her big boobs on my choonchi and very soon she spread my
thighs and placed herself between them. She was rubbing her wet choot
on my choot with full force. I also gripped her waist with my legs
and started rubbing . This scene further excited my hubby and he was
thrusting with strong strokes, saying,..' Bhabhi aj to mujhe pichle
saal ki bhi holi ka udhar chukana hai.' Bhabhi teased him' such main
devar ji, tum itne acche ho Main tumhe ek naya mast maal dilvaungi.'
He was curious , kise bhabhi. She scratched his back, pressed her
choonchi on his broad chest and said', apni mast nannd anjali ko. Ek
baar chod loge to hamesha yaad rakhige' meanwhile I had turned tables
on Chameli bhabhi. Now I was riding over her and shoving a gulal
filled condom deep in her choot,, matching tempo of lund of my hubby
in Neera bhabhi's choot. Chameli bhabhi came wildly and after that it
was Neera Bhabhi which led my hubby Rajiva to reach a climax. He
kept on cumming .. His cum was all over bhbhi's chikani choot.
Bhabhikept on reclining with her legs spread over. I joked to rajiva,
now who is going to clean choot of bhabhi. He did not require second
goading. He went between her legs and started licking , sucking
eating , devouring Neera bhabhi's mast rasili choot. Bahbhi too
started moaning , raising her hips wildly. He was lost. Chameli
Bhabhi took the benefit of opprtunity, and inserted her 2 fingers in
his gaand. He kept on wriggling but she continued. His lund was again
stirring . I could not resist and took it in my mouth and started
sucking him .Chameli pulled out her fingers and started licking me,
but again I went on top and we were in 69 position licking sucking
each other. We did not realize that Bhabhi had come again and now
both neera bhabhi and my hubby, with his lund in full erection were
watching us. I was pushing shoving my tongue in the choot of chameli
bhabhi. My hubby came silently , and I lifted my lips. He pushed
almost his entire lund in one shove in chameli bhabhi's choot. She
started pushing ,grinding rotating her chootar. Enjoying every bit .
I too was now licking roling my tongue around her steel hard erect
clit. As rajiva had just reched climax , it took him some time, and
tirelessly with fast tempo he fucked chameli bhahi.

After that we took bath to gather, and dined. I said `kyon bhabhi
holi ho li.' Neera bhabhi said,' abhi kahan abhi to sham baaki hai,
aur sabse badhakar inki behan aur hanri chinal nannd anjali rani se
holi khelana baki hai.aaj to us ko khul kar dalenge aur jam kar
lenge ..suki.And she asked my hubby,' Kyon devar ji agar apko bhi man
kar raha ho o dilava dungi ..mast ammal ko mera matalab anjali ko. I
went for a short sista with a lot of planning for evening and anjali

Maja Loota Holi Main (Part II).

She was looking like a taxi. Clad in yellow top and a black skirt,
waiting for horn to be pressed or for some rider to ride.. Her pink
cheeks, long dark eyes, sweet lips ….her face was innocent but
inviting. Swell of her teen tennis ball size boobs was clearly
visible in the top and her attempt to close all the button of top was
meeting only a limited success. Black skirt on her milky thighs were
making her more alluring and tempting. I hugged her, pressing her
small young breasts against my big hard and firm 36dd.'Kyon Nannd
rani raste main kuch chaile mill gaye the kya jo itna vakt lag gaya'
Chameli Bhabhi quipped, ` aare inko dekh kar to gadhon ke bhi Lund
kahade ho jate hain chailon ki baat hi kya.' I put my hand on the
shoulders of my young nannd Anjali, and guided her to my bed room on
the first floor. My hands were caressing the strap of her bra tightly
hugging her budding boobs.' Now it's a bit crowded below, number of
ladies from colony has come. I will just make them go and then I will
come fast `, I explained She said , ` bhabhi in morning you tore
apart everybody' cloth'. Before I could say anything Chameli bhabhi
interjected, smiling,' Aare unke to sirph kapde phade the tumhari to
aur bhi bahoot kuch phadenge. Subah dalvane se bach gayi aab is samai
thodi bach paogi.' I winked at Bhabhi and said ` aare vah to ayai hi
dalne dalvane ke liye hai, par pahle aap kuch khilaye viliye ya bas
phadne ke chakkar main pad gay'i .She went down and brought a plate
of gujhiya and thandai, of course specially laced with a liberal dose
of bhang. Before she could think anything I put one in her
mouth. `And you can take thandai to pass it down', I said. I
suggested, to Chameli bhabhi to go down and keep our neighborhood
ladies engaged. There were some Mastram books describing chudai in
vivid detail and photo albums too. I tried to arrange them, and
explained `actually I and your brother were reading some of
them ..or..to be exact acting out. .but now you too are old enough to
try,' and offered one book to her. She reluctantly opened the book
but gleam in her eyes were defying her unconcern. O.K. now you can
watch TV , read those books and I will be back in 10 minutes. I
switched on the TV and VCR and a blue film started. Initially, there
was not much, a couple were kissing each other. We were watching to
gather. When girl came down kissing , she opened the zip and a huge
cock came out. I kept on watching. On the screen girl has taken huge
lund between her sexy lips and started sucking I could see side ways
that her boobs were becoming firmer. After a few minutes another girl
appeared on the screen lifted the skirt of first girl and started
licking her clean shaven cunt, even shoving her tongue inside.
Bhabhi, she whispered. Oh it's al right you just watch and just
finish this gujhiya too as I will remove this plate. Absentmindedly
she took it to. Now with 3 pills of bhang hitting her head in 10
minutes I was sure she will be a changed girl. I joked,' aur nanad ji
jyada josh aa ajye to apni ungali mat istemall kariyega. Main abhi
aati hun thodi der main' I pinched her cheeks and left her watching
xxx movie, and bolted the door alsofrom outside.

When I came down Chameli bhabhi was chatting with our neighbours.
After sometime, they left. Only I and Chameli bhabhi were at home as
Neera Bhabhi and my hubby Rajiva had left earlier to visit some
friends and relatives. Mean while 10-15 minutes have lapsed . I was
sure that 3 goli of bhang mixed in gujhiya and thandai along with hot
film must have turned on my pretty young nannd Anjali. I told Chameli
bhabhi to come up with `special' gulal ( it was mixed with a very
dark and fast red color powder). When we opened the door Anjali was
glued to TV with her one pretty hand pressing between her milky
thighs , pressing it over her black top which was now quiet high. On
the screen , a girl was being fucked in both holes. One thick lund
was deep in choot and other was in the rear hole. Anjali's gore –gore
gaal were red with arousal. I joked ` nand ji, you will also get one
in both holes.' Chameli Bhabhi put plate of gulal on table and said `
Kyon Nannd ji, pahle daliyega ki dalvaieyega.' I quipped, `She is
younger so she must have first chance. She stood up, took some gulal
and tried to put gulal on Chameli Bhabhi's cheeks. With her raised
hands swell of her boobs were clearly visible. After Chameli bhabh,i
she came to me and covered my face with gulal . I pretended to defend
my self but touch of her young hands was only titillating. But now
it was our turn. I took only a little bit of gulal between my two
fingers and put it in her maang." Aab tumahari maang bahr gayi aab
man bahr kar ragdongi, dallongi.' I said. Now I took a fist full of
gulal and rubbed her face caressing squeezing her gore gore gall.
Chameli Bhabhi said,' Aare chailon se gall ragdavaogi malvaogi tab
asali maja milega, nannd rani' She was trying to hold my hands but
chameli Bhabhi caught her hands in a strong grip from behind. I
caressed her mast teen joban over the top. " kaba tak bacha kar chipa
kar rakhogi nannd rani' and I opened slowly top buttons . I picked up
gulal and pushed my hands inside her top. Slowly I cupped both the
boobs.' Wah kya mast choonchiya hain jis chaile ko milengi vah ragad
ragad kar mast ho jayega' and I slowly started fondling , massaging
her boobs . Chameli Bhabhi from behind inserted her hands and snapped
open the hook of her bra. Now my hands become more bold . I squeezed
one joban with force. She screamed. Bahbhi please…'Aare itna jara se
main chillane lagi tumhare bhaiya to roj rat bhar aise hi meri
choonchiyan maslate ragdate hain' I said and started pressing her
both tennis ball size, hard, growing choonchi. Chameli bhabhi spread
her top , and poured whole plate full of gulal inside her bra. I
increased the tempo of squeezing , crushing her small teen boobs.
With one hand I pulled her small budding nipples and started rolling
them." Kyon nannd rani maja aa raha hai connchi maslavane ka jab
yaaron se maslvaogi tab pata chalega, ` I pinched one nipple and
joked. She was trying to wriggle out but our grip was firm. Chameli
Bahi pushed hand inside her panty and started caressing her tight
firm small ass,' jab yeh mast chootar matka kar chalti hogi to ladkon
ke land to vise hi khade ho jate honge nand rani', she commented.
While smearing her mast joban with gulal I teased" Nannd rani ab jara
in chonnchiyon ko maslavana dabavan shooro kijiye kab tak ladkon se
bacha kar rakhengi, akhir ye hain hi pakdavane maslavane dabvane ke
liye.,' and I pinched both tits together. She screamed and said "
bhabhi chod dijiye… I was softly caressing cupping her young teen
boobs and said ok nannd ji I will leave them but you tell me what
they are for ..and in hindi. She said " Bhabhi dabvane maslavane ke
liye,'. Unhh I refused and increased pressure , ` tell completely and
rani in mast choonchiyon ko chonchiyan hi bolte hain. Ok Bhabhi" meri
choonchiyan dabane maslvane ke liye hain.' I released her boobs but
my hands went down to explore some new area.

No comments: