Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Sexy Servant Part 2

Then I said "tumne kaha ki tum kabhi kisiki lund nahin dekha ise
liye dikarahahoon tum isse jeebarke dekhsakte ho." (You said you
have never seen anyones cock, thats why im showing to you you can
see it)

Then I told her that at this age all these things were normal and
every boy and girl have the pleasure of enjoying sex. I almost
drilled the theoretical knowledge of sex in her mind and only the
practical were left for her to pass the test. I could see that she
was aroused by my sex lessons. So by now I was successful in my
first phase of my plan. I asked her whether she ever saw a blue film
or anybody enjoying sex's told me that once she saw her brother
fucking her bhabhi.

Her bhabhi was shouting but she did not new that her bhabi was on a
trip to heaven. Then she asked me "yeh bluefilm kya hota hai" (What
is bluefilm) I asked "tum bluefilm dekhna chahate ho" (Do you want
to see blue film?)she readily agreed and I switched on my computer
and played a BF cd. This was the first time she was watching a BF
and she was really enjoying it.

Now my dick was as hard as it could be, I took her hand and kept it
on my dick and said to her "aaj hum aur tum sex ka maza lenge" (Me
and you will have sex fun today) she was waiting for my call as soon
as I said it she started playing with my dick and oh God uuuuuuuhhh
hhhhhhhhhh I was on the top of the world. I started pressing her
boobs and she was giving soft moans.

I switched off the computer and took her to the bed and then
undressed her oh God she had a really sexy body. Now both of us were
completely naked I asked her to suck my dick and believe me even
though this was her maiden venture she gave me a good blowjob
aaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh she was drilling my lund in her
mouth and I was really in hevennuuuuuuuuu uuuhhhhhhh hhhhhh I just
cannot forget that moment. Within a few minutes I came in her mouth
and she drank every bit of my cum.

Now I started pressing her boobs and sucking her nipples and
saying " Roopa mujhe teri boobs ki dhoodh peene de" ( roppa let me
suck your tits and dirnk its milk) uuuuuuuu hhhhhhhhhhaaaa aaaahhh
ouuuuuoooooooooo uuuuuuuuuuu uuhuuhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhh hhhhhyeeeee
eesssss she too was seeing the heaven I really sucked hard and she
really enjoyed it. Now I went down and licked her pussy uuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuhhhh hhhhhhhhh she was really wet and smelling
sweet.liiiiiii iiiiccccccccc ccccccliiiiiiii iiiiccccccccccc
uuuuuuuuuu uhhhhhhhhhh ooooohhhhhhhhh she was really enjoying this
game I licked licked and licked for almost 15 - 20 minutes and she
really enjoyed it and her juices started to flow.

Now I wanted to enter her, mind u guys this is the first time both
of us were having sex, so I inserted my finger and made way then I
took my lund and inserted it in her pussy aaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh she
gave a very loud shout it was really paining for both of us but
still we wanted to have the fun. First I gave slow jerks uuuuuuuu
uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeeessss ssssssssss sssssssss
Now I started to increase my speed and oh God uuuuuuuuuuhhh
hhhhhhhhh I just cant imagine yar we were really enjoying a lot
ooooooooo hhhhhhhhhh yyaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss

After some time when I was about to cum I took out my Lund and my
malai fell on her belly, which she rubbed it on her body. We really
had a good trip. Then we took bath together and I again fucked her
in the bathroom this time from behind the doggie style. After almost
two hours of trip to Heaven she left. Still she comes when no one is
at home and we enjoy together.

No comments: