Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Sexy Servant Part 1

I am Rogan from Hyderabad, India. I am 20 years and I am doing
computers. I think this brief introduction about me is more than
enough.

Actually I have a very strong sexual desire to fuck my aunt, She is
really a hell of a women but I never got a chance to screw her. She
never understood my intensions.Anyways I am going to tell you about
my first ever sexual experience with my servant. We have a servant
who works in our house she is around 19 years but you wont believe
she is just 19 'cos she has a very sexy figure. She is around
5feet5inch tall and has a sexy figure of 34-26-34. Recently I had
started masturbating thinking about her. I really wanted to give her
a nice fuck but I was afraid she would complain it to my parents.
Actually her timing was in the morning ( i.e.) she used to come at 8
am 'cos my mom and dad both are working and myself and my brother go
to our educational institutes and no one would be there at home
after 9am.

One day I got my chance I had finished my semester exams and I was
having my holidays and I was at home. My servant(Roopa) did not come
that day. Actually she had gone to her relatives house and she came
late at around 11am.I was alone at home then suddenly I got an idea
that this was my time or else never. It was a very rare chance to be
with her alone in the house. So as soon as she came she took the
broom and started to sweep. I had a plan in my mind and so I
immediately went to my room close the door removed my shots and my
undies took out my dick and started to play with it. I knew she
would come to my room to sweep.

As expected she came in and was surprised to see me. I was in my bed
with my dick in my hands. She apologized for entering with out
permission and went away. I immediately covered my dick and called
her back.

She came in and I could see that her eyes could not meet my eyes. I
asked her in a loud voice how she came in and she really got
frightened. Then I slowly asked her what she had seen se said "kuch
nahin dekha maine"

Then I told her what ever she had seen she is not going to tell it
to any body and she agreed to it not knowing that it was my plan to
trap her.

Then I called her near and asked her whether she had ever seen a
dick and she said no I could see that she was a lil'bit confused not
knowing what my intensions were. Then I removed the sheet with which
I was covering my dick and oh my god seeing my 7.5inch dick she
almost fainted. She immediately turned her face and said "yeh kya
kar rahain hai app"(What r u doing?)

No comments: