Thursday, December 25, 2008

chachi ki chudai - Part 1

Hi sweet pussies n hard dicks. The story that I m going to narrate to
you is 100% based on reality with the exception of names. I don't
know whether you will believe it or not but I assure u that there is
not even a single incident that can be considered to be a fantasy. It
is about my encounter with my chachi. Without wasting ur energy that
u r spending on ur dicks n pussies, let me come straight to the point.
This all happened five years ago when I was 22 years old. My chacha
woks in merchant navy and is often absent from home. He had just then
got married to my chachi and had to leave for abroad after 2 weeks of
marriage, leaving my chachi pretty unsatisfied. It happened that I
had to shift to his place for my studies and I was living with my
chachi all alone. We never had any thing like sex between us. We had
a very normal chachi bhateeja relationships and I too never thought
about her in any negative way. Let me tell u a little about my
chachi. She is not a beauty queen and has average looks but
definitely has a figure that can give u an instant erection. To be
precise she was 38 c 27 40. our relationships took a U-turn one day.
We were watching an Indian movie. Though the movie did not have
anything sexy in it but I don't know from where sex got hold of my
mind. I bid her goodnight and pretended as if I had fallen asleep. In
the meanwhile chachi was watching the movie and I placed my one hand
on her sexy boobs pretending not to have done it deliberately and
after keeping my hand at rest for almost five minutes or so, I
started to move my hands with a lot of caution. I don't know whether
she noticed it or not but what I know is that that she didn't put my
hand away. Then I started to squeeze them slowly n gently and moved
my lower portion towards her ass. I was all erect at that time and
when my dick touched her ass, she for the first time turned around
but still didn't say anything. Seeing no reation from her side, I
started to increase my pressure slowly and a time came when I was
really pumping hard into her ass. All she uttered was my name. After
a while, I had a very strong ejaculation. There is one thing that I
want to tell u i.e. we both had our clothes on. Anyway, when I had
had the ejaculation she got up n stared towards me with a lot of
anger and started weeping. I don't know whether it was mock anger and
the tears were of crocodile or not. All I know is that that she was
pretty angry with me.
Anyhow, the next day she again started to behave normally. In the
night, she asked me to watch the movie again with a smile under her
lips. It was a very clear hint for me. I instantly agreed. We again
went to bed and while watching the movie, I asked her with a
smile "aaj phir mujhay sona peray ga kia?" to which she
answered "movie achi hay jagtay raho to bhi koi harj nahein" main nay
kaha " chalain koi bat nahein aap movie daikhyay ga aur mujhay apna
kaam kernay dijyay ga" she replied only with a smile. I then moved
near her asked her about the headache that she had. She just
said "balm laga do to shaid aaraam aa jaye" I got up and took the
balm to massage her forehead. She put her head in my lap and I
started to message her forehead. During my massage I started to move
my hands on her neck and from the neck I slowly and gradually moved
towards her breasts. I cant tell u the condition of my 7" dick at
that time. It was erect like anything. Once or twice it touched her
head as well, which, I am sure, she would have noticed.

No comments: