Friday, February 19, 2010

Naked ?


How comfortable are you with nakedness? If not much, we share some easy tips to make you feel comfortable with nakedness!

You love to flaunt your body, but the need to be perceived as sexy sometimes leaves you insecure and vulnerable inside. Even the most confident woman is most often a bit uncomfortable with her body.

Model Megha Kawale agrees, "There is no woman in this world who is happy and content with her body. She's always complaining and every woman goes through the same insecurity. Earlier if someone used to catch me in a bikini, I would squirm. I used to call it a half naked shot."

With couples getting more health conscious these days, many don't mind going buff in front of their partner, but when it comes to public view, they shy away.

Take the case of actor Shefali Zariwala, who divulges, "I am otherwise very comfortable with my body and I do like to check myself out when I am alone by baring it all. I love to be in my natural state at home when I am alone, but forget the camera."

Women know very well that for men, what they see is almost as good as what they get. So we know giving them an eyeful is the trick to seduce them, yet most women fret getting naked in front of their beaus.

Marketing manager Gaurav Sharma says, "If a woman lets you see her naked, I feel that's already a bonus. I would feel blessed if that happens, but none of my girlfriends ever gave me that pleasure of admiring their bodies. I remember one of them even started crying when I put on the lights right after we made out."

Here are a few ways to make you could feel comfortable with nakedness in front of your partner...

Think good thoughts: Whether or not you want to undress depends on your mental quotient. Your state of your mind rules your sex appeal. One can feel attractive even in the most hideous dress, if the mind is in a confident and happy state. "When you yourself feel sexy, that's when all the magic happens," says Megha.

"A guy is very much responsible for making a girl feel sexy. Most of it is in our mindset," opines actor Shefali. Relationship counselor Pradeep Singh admits, "It's all in the mind. If you are feeling good about yourself, it will reflect positively in your personality, thus giving a woman the necessary confidence will help her shed her inhibitions."
Highlight areas you love: "I know I am plump, but I like my eyes and long, silky hair. In bed, I use them to enhance my sex appeal," says Pooja Sharma, a legal executive. Accentuating your best physical attributes helps you to distract attention from certain features you are uncomfortable with. Concentrate more on the areas you are confident of. Delhi-based sexologist Reena Kapoor explains, "There is something unique in everyone that they happily flaunt. Most of the women I have spoken to think that men notice their flaws in bed, while the truth is that if she is able to display her parts well, the game is half won."

Accessorise yourself smartly: Discover the best ways to highlight or camouflage your quirks and get ready to radiate some bareness. You could accessorise yourself well to rightly compliment your nude play. Writer Richa Verma says, "I always dress to flatter my body by adorning it with high end accessories. A funky neck piece or a stiletto or even a scarf can do wonders.

Megha agrees. "I find nudity ugly. Sexy lingerie helps to a great extent." VJ Ranvijay supports, "I find a woman extremely sexy in boxer shorts. She need not necessarily be all nude to look sexy." Designer Neelam Nangia supports the claim. "Women who are shy of undressing can actually keep on a little piece of clothing to arouse male attention. Sexy lingerie does the trick here."

Try on beauty tricks: Clean your body of all hair mess; massage it with aromatic oils to add that alluring shine and aroma. Or spray a fragrance that goes well with your mood and more importantly your partner's. "I wear a deep, sensuous red lipstick shade to turn on my guy," expresses Smita Kulla, a team leader at an MNC. Beauty expert Samaira Sen says, "Get yourself pampered regularly, keep your body clean and also work out for a well toned body. You will yourself want your partner to see you nude."

Light the surroundings accurately: You might not want to have your room lit brightly when you are undressing. But you can have your surroundings lit unsensously with dim lights or scented candles. Give way to sunlight in the daytime or light some colored, aromatic candles in the night. "Women by nature are shy. They would not be easily initiated into being naked in bright light. Dim lights can steer your sensory organs and make you feel good about your body. You feel less inhibited," says sexologist Dr Swati Sharma. source

No comments: